TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bundle Bonanza!

Level 10,000 achieved
    Quote Originally Posted by scumble View Post
    For some reason I completely missed this after subscribing. I have tried to get over it for a bit - I thought it was quite amusing. May have another go later. Trying to decide what to try next...
    I managed to get pretty far up and then I screwed up and fell all the way back down and then I decided to just wait for someone much better than myself to do it and record themselves doing it and then, wouldn't ya know it, that very thing happened.

Administrator
    He certainly had some patience. He didn't even swear in the video.

I thought it was funny that the commentary was talking about you watching on youtube. I feel like I've been taking it too easy through games recently and I've got very little patience. I was thinking that with my efforts to get the hang of DOS2.

[edit]After watching that guy I managed to get up to where you were in your video, I'm a bit stuck there now.

Level 10,000 achieved
    ITS THAT TIME AGAIN!

HUMBLE JUMBO BUNDLE 10

is a good one.

I bought it at the top tier to get Wasteland 2, Kingdoms: New Lands, and Prototype 2. And I guess I'll give Oddworld: New N Tasty a whirl. I'm not gonna play How to Survive 2, Epistory, or Grey Goo tho, so if anyone wants the keys, let me know.
    Last edited by henke; 2nd Nov 2017 at 03:26.

Any chance of getting Grey Goo? Muchas gracias.

Level 10,000 achieved
    GREY GOO COMIN' AT YA

once I get home from work.

Much obliged.

Administrator
    I haven't played the games from the last bundle yet. Well I've been playing ROTR, but not the others. Now I've got an ESO key as well as the other bundled games. This is a whole new level of accumulating backlog that I hadn't fully understood until now...

Humble Bundle is going discount crazy on a shitload of games. Some damn fine discounts going on. Steam summer sale level of discounting in most cases.

Go Crazy. And Brutal Legend is free for 48 hours.

Alien Isolation for $4? Sure (if I didn't have it already).

Level 10,000 achieved
    Mmmm, some good deals there. Hey, here's a couple great games you guys don't have yet, Mini Metro and Human Fall Flat! The former doesn't look like much, but give it a couple rounds and you won't want to stop playing. The latter perhaps just looks like a wonky physics platformer, but it's much more than that. A lot of ingenuity and creativity has gone into every level, and it's constantly surprising with new kinds of challenges. It's a very physicsy puzzle game. It's like Portal but you're playing as a drunk toddler.