TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

View Poll Results: How long will Trump be President?

Voters
74. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 Term (4 Years)

14 18.92%
  • 2 Terms (8 Years)

17 22.97%
  • 1st Term Impeachment/Assassination

36 48.65%
  • 2nd Term Impeachment/Assassination

0 0%
  • I don't know what's going on!

7 9.46%

Thread: ✮✮✮ !Trump Dump! ✮✮✮

There you have it folks, Comey has spoken. Regardless of gowdys last little hurrah, I think we have our answers now. Okay? Okay.

Have a nice day.

EDIT - yes, its a wash, as always.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldmoon Dawn View Post
    There you have it folks, Comey has spoken. Regardless of gowdys last little hurrah, I think we have our answers now.
    Well there's what is said, what you heard and how you choose to spin it all.

So what specifically did Comey say and what do you think it means?

Moderator and Priest
    I'll tell you exact what I think.

The FBI is currently conducting an investigation into any possible collusion between Trump's campaign and the Russian government? This tells me that there's at least enough evidence to warrant a look, but otherwise means nothing at this time.

Comey stating that there is "no information" Trump was wiretapped by the Obama administration? That's about as straightforward as you can get. As far as the FBI is concerned, it never happened.

It's as simple as that.

Why does our Government think we are all idiots?

The "proof" of intrusion to the DNC by Russia was handed to the FBI via a PRIVATE SECTOR 3RD PARTY IT SECURITY GROUP PAID FOR BY THE DNC?!?!?!
    And they OBSTRUCTED THE FBI FROM SEEING WHAT WAS ON THEIR SEVERS FOR 10 MONTHS!!!!!!

ANY GUESSES WHY POLITICIANS MIGHT NOT WANT LAW ENFORCEMENT SNOOPING IN THEIR SERVERS AND NEED 10 MONTHS TO SORT THAT OUT?!?!?!

ARGHH!!!!!

And to top it off, Obama's CIA has the ability to forge hacking \ intrusion signatures from foreign states....

That's how I understood it but I was wondering what specifically GMD was on about. It seems even more vague than usual.

Moderator and Priest
    Quote Originally Posted by nbohr1more View Post
    Why does our Government think we are all idiots?

The "proof" of intrusion to the DNC by Russia was handed to the FBI via a PRIVATE SECTOR 3RD PARTY IT SECURITY GROUP PAID FOR BY THE DNC?!?!?!
    And they OBSTRUCTED THE FBI FROM SEEING WHAT WAS ON THEIR SEVERS FOR 10 MONTHS!!!!!!
    First off, there were at least two groups involved in the investigation, and it was primarily fielded by the Republican-headed Never Trump committee. The Democrats jumped in on that action soon after, though.

Secondly, no one ever obstructed the FBI from seeing the results. That first report, the one fielded by Christopher Steele, was released in June, and circulated throughout both the US and British government up until it's leak just before the election...

And to top it off, Obama's CIA has the ability to forge hacking \ intrusion signatures from foreign states....
    So they do, but what would they have to gain from staging a foreign attack against one of our own political parties? A war with Russia? We already have plenty of reasons to take sanctions against them without having to resort to domestic subterfuge. Subterfuge that, at a casual glance, would seem more like the CIA and the Republicans were colluding to damage Hillary Clinton's reputation in the run-up to the presidency, rather than justify an invasion of a foreign nation.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof, nbohr.

Moderator and Priest
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicker View Post
    That's how I understood it but I was wondering what specifically GMD was on about. It seems even more vague than usual.
    Who knows? GMD is a mystery.

Quote Originally Posted by Renzatic View Post
    First off, there were at least two groups involved in the investigation, and it was primarily fielded by the Republican-headed Never Trump committee. The Democrats jumped in on that action soon after, though.

Secondly, no one ever obstructed the FBI from seeing the results. That first report, the one fielded by Christopher Steele, was released in June, and circulated throughout both the US and British government up until it's leak just before the election...

So they do, but what would they have to gain from staging a foreign attack against one of our own political parties? A war with Russia? We already have plenty of reasons to take sanctions against them without having to resort to domestic subterfuge. Subterfuge that, at a casual glance, would seem more like the CIA and the Republicans were colluding to damage Hillary Clinton's reputation in the run-up to the presidency, rather than justify an invasion of a foreign nation.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof, nbohr.
    The Steele Dossier was created in a 4chan forum thread. There is a reason why it references "water sports" and anime. Have you ever been to 4chan?
    I can't believe the media and the DNC are still trying to use it as a reference point. I'm sure a few channer's have died of laughter in their basements by now.

What, so they just named it after a well-known and respected English intelligence officer?

Yes, they tried to make as plausible as possible so it would picked-up by the officials and the media. It was a shaming campaign.

And then used some kind of embedded agents in all of the relevant agencies to generate a paper-trail that led everyone concerned, including mr steele himself, to believe that he compiled and wrote it? Whoah, these 4chan people. Very industrious.

While it wouldn't surprise me if Obama and the Dems had someone listening in on Trump's email or calls*, it was foolish to declare it without having a FISA request in hand or at least something concrete.

It would have been better to ignore this whole "issue" and not waste Congressional time over it. What's the point of dragging another "he said, she said" show trial through Congress?

*After all, the Dems have been saying that they have evidence of Trump colluding with the Russians. How else did they get this dirt if not via spying on the Trump campaign. So the Dems' position now seems to be that: We have dirt on Trump (or Bannon/Manafort?) working with the Russians. However, we didn't do anything untoward to acquire that dirt.

Quote Originally Posted by Vivian View Post
    And then used some kind of embedded agents in all of the relevant agencies to generate a paper-trail that led everyone concerned, including mr steele himself, to believe that he compiled and wrote it? Whoah, these 4chan people. Very industrious.
    The "paper trail" was created after the fact when the media and officials had egg on their face for taking the bait. All the involved parties are circling their wagons since the media has been repeatedly demonstrated
    to be colluding with the political apparatus. There are multiple FEC violations outlined in the wikileaks and both politicians and media figures are trying to avoid prosecution so of course they will create "paper trials".
    Funny to see that they are so desperate as to disseminate classified FISA data to strengthen the media propaganda efforts. I hope it sees them in Federal prison. The 4th estate is not supposed to be tied to a political party.

You two are cute

What I find amusing recently is headlines that keep saying "worst day for Trump yet". It seems they come every week, and there was another slew of them after the Comey testimony.

It's like holy shit, he was already bottom feeding with those fucked up skull fish in the Mariana Trench after his first two weeks, and he still finds ways to mire himself ever deeper into the muck. One can legitimately wonder how he still manages to get himself into even more trouble, even someone with a bloodlust for failure would find it a logistical challenge. But the one sure program he's batting 1000 on is outdoing himself in self-inflicted harm.

And at this point he's not just flirting with Teapot Dome/Iran Contra/Watergate-level implosion. He goes for the motherlode of active collaboration with the Kremlin before he's even elected and direct provocation to the CIA and FBI. He's practically daring them. This has to be setting up for the most sensational political self-immolation this side of Caligula.

You two are cute
    I already said Trump was being stupid by promulgating this wiretap story without evidence. What more do you want from me? =)

He goes for the motherlode of active collaboration with the Kremlin before he's even elected
    Uhhh...no. Never happened.

...and direct provocation to the CIA and FBI. He's practically daring them.
    Daring them to what? Pull a Grassy Knoll?

Moderator and Priest
    Quote Originally Posted by nbohr1more View Post
    The Steele Dossier was created in a 4chan forum thread. There is a reason why it references "water sports" and anime. Have you ever been to 4chan?
    I can't believe the media and the DNC are still trying to use it as a reference point. I'm sure a few channer's have died of laughter in their basements by now.
    No, it wasn't. 4Chan tried spreading that rumor when it first leaked, but it was an official document, created by an official source.

Geez, man. You believe all kinds of stupid shit.

Here's a Wikipedia article concerning the details of the leak.

And a link to the dossier itself, for those interested.

4Chan had nothing to do with it.
    Last edited by Renzatic; 21st Mar 2017 at 15:04.

Oh yes I forgot about Christopher Steele's "dossier." Wasn't he former MI6 but then left and started some private corporate espionage thing? Doesn't sound like an official source.

Secondly if this guy was gathering info on Trump it sounds highly illegal.

Thirdly, this actually lends MORE credence to Trump's allegations that someone was spying on him. If the Democrats went to Steele for dirt rather than using the NSA, so what? It's still pretty bad.

Moderator and Priest
    Trump wasn't making vague allegations of the government spying on him. He directly stated that the Obama administration had wiretapped his home. That's a slight bit more specific than what you're claiming.

And there's nothing illegal about investigating anyone, provided it's done within legal means. The wiretap would arguable be illegal, depending on how it was implemented and why, but Steele running around, contacting sources, and digging up information on Trump would be perfectly kosher, since it requires no extrajudicial actions to perform.

Thanks for the dossier...need some time to digest this one but I see some funny shit already. Right on page one: "A dossier of compromising material on Hillary Clinton has been collated by the Russian intelligence services over many years...."

Quote Originally Posted by Vivian View Post
    You two are cute
    Regarding the way you were chasing nbohr1more around about the stupid, stupid "dossier"; A pitiful excuse for stupid American news people to have the opportunity to say some fancy across the pond word, for a week or two.

Even after it was quickly exposed and everyone *had to* move on, they would still reference it from time to time, again, just to get the chance to say a fun exciting foreign word. I get it, that this is a "european forum", but when we are talking about America, it kinda helps to actually live here.

Seems to me the focus is on the wrong things. What we really should be concerned about is the hacks and attempted hacks of state voter registration databases, and more generally on the vulnerability of our voting systems. I don’t care who paid Christopher Steele to dig up dirt on Trump, and I don’t even care all that much about the DNC hack. There is a huge difference between airing our politicians’ dirty laundry in public and manipulating the voting process.

Moderator and Priest

C'mon!

EVERY single source in that wikipedia article was from January 2017.

4chan was working on this for months prior to the "media event".

The whole wikipedia article is a fabrication from David Brock's team.

Moderator and Priest
    The biggest issue these days doesn't seem to be about the election hack at all, which now seems to be but one small part of a greater whole. It seems now we're more concerned about who in Trump's cabinet is beholden to, or is actively parlaying with Russian interests behind the scenes.

Page 148 of 226 FirstFirst ... 4898103108113118123128133138143144145146147148149150151152153158163168173178183188193198 ... LastLast