TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

View Poll Results: How long will Trump be President?

Voters
85. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 Term (4 Years)

17 20.00%
  • 2 Terms (8 Years)

21 24.71%
  • 1st Term Impeachment/Assassination

39 45.88%
  • 2nd Term Impeachment/Assassination

0 0%
  • I don't know what's going on!

8 9.41%

Thread: ✮✮✮ !Trump Dump! ✮✮✮

The Red Scare is becoming hilarious!...

Moderator and Priest
    What's hilarious about it, Vae? This isn't just people making shit up to start a war. Considering how high strung you all usually are, I'm shocked, SHOCKED you're all able to dismiss this so readily.

I guess because it's happening to a bunch of people you all happen to like...

So by your theory, not only did 4Chan fool the media, but also the vast majority of our intelligence apparatus, alongside a large number of people within our executive and legislative branches, and various people in other governments who consider it credible.
    Who were all under the CONTROL of the sitting POTUS and DOJ. So why would there be any dissent? Everyone had to follow orders from the Top and now everyone needs to stay on the same page to keep from being prosecuted.

To me it's all a case of "he doth protest too much" because a bunch of our intelligence committee cannot admit that there are better hackers like Kim DotCom (who knew exactly what server in NSA's spy cloud housed Hillary's emails and who to contact to retrieve the data legally... proving he or his associates had infiltrated their infrastructure...), Julian (AKA, Mendax who infiltrated the Pentagon and moved the camera on a spy satellite), and Anonymous (who's many skillful hi-jinks have been chronicled in the media) running circles around them. And now there's still 50GB of damaging leak data out there because they have lost the plot.
    Last edited by nbohr1more; 21st Mar 2017 at 19:04.

Moderator and Priest
    This comes back to that strange gullibility I spoke about earlier, where you and yours are ready to believe anything you hear, willing to stretch reality to its breaking point, provided it doesn't come from any official sources.

So the idea that Hillary Clinton's campaign was involved in a sex slave trafficking ring, run through the nonexistent basement of a very public, very popular pizza parlor based upon emails about handkerchiefs and exposed by a bunch of Redditors in their spare time is totally plausible to the point that it can't NOT be happening, while a bunch of news reports about politicians taking bribes from interests not necessarily friendly to our own belies all belief.

It's fucking ridiculous is what it is. Like self-enforced mental retardation.

I don't think Hillary is running a sex ring in a Pizza parlor.

I think that John Podesta and his friends are pedophiles and that they coordinate with Saudi nationals to provide human trafficing services the same way that DynCorp did:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTJe3F9zmvg

In the wikileaks emails, Laura Silsby was charged with Human Trafficing in Haiti and Hillary worked to help abed her crimes. Part of the same crew.

Moderator and Priest
    I just...I just...

Gold help us all.

Quote Originally Posted by Renzatic View Post
    I just...I just...

Gold help us all.
    Nobody believed the Catholic Church or British Government scandals either. To the horror of all those hurt by them.

I won't rule out this theory just because David Brock's online shills make snarky retorts against it for pay...
    If David weren't hiring folks to refute the idea, then it would've disappeared as soon as it appeared but the hysteria to try and refute it makes it all the more plausible.

Moderator and Priest
    The thing is, you don't have any solid proof to back up any of your accusations. At best, you have a bunch of random circumstantial happenstances you've rather forcefully strung together to form a semi-coherent narrative that you're presenting as truth because IT TOTES MAKES SENSE IF YOU THINK ABOUT IT, YO! PEOPLE DIDN'T BELIEVE X WHEN IT HAPPENED, BUT IT'S TOTES DID, I SWEAR, I SWEAR!

So the idea that Hillary Clinton's campaign was involved in a sex slave trafficking ring, run through the nonexistent basement of a very public, very popular pizza parlor
    Wow, you went there.

Dude, ever looked at podestas instagram? Or any of the cronies instagrams involved in your little pizzagate? These are pederasses my friend.

TELL ME podesta isnt a pederass, after you gaze upon his disgusting instagram! Look at the artwork he has hanging, proudly, in his home!

Everyone of those people involved are sick and twisted, and it isnt just a pizza parlor. There are a string of pedo businesses up and down that stretch.

Get over it already.

Pizzagate must DIE!!!

Moderator and Priest
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	blank-stare.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	3.7 KB 
ID:	2333

Name:	blstr.gif 
Views:	0 
Size:	760.7 KB 
ID:	2334

Name:	tumblr_n7zi4qkx101rad0udo1_500.gif 
Views:	0 
Size:	988.2 KB 
ID:	2335

Name:	200_s.gif 
Views:	44 
Size:	56.7 KB 
ID:	2336
    Last edited by Renzatic; 21st Mar 2017 at 19:43.

The biggest issue these days doesn't seem to be about the election hack at all, which now seems to be but one small part of a greater whole. It seems now we're more concerned about who in Trump's cabinet is beholden to, or is actively parlaying with Russian interests behind the scenes.
    It’s all related. When I referred to the hack I was really thinking about Russian election involvement in general.

But anyway, without any evidence that there’s somebody in the Trump cabinet who is secretly beholden to Russians, I’m not particularly concerned about it. And there's plenty of other things that the Trump administration is doing to get worked up over.

The Democratic fantasy is that there is a smoking gun to be found, e.g. evidence somewhere of an explicit quid pro quo motivating the Russians to help the Trump campaign, something like a recorded phone call where somebody from the Trump campaign says "If you can find the rest of Hillary's lost emails, once we're in office we'll see if we can do something about those sanctions." But I think that kind of obvious collusion is highly unlikely. It wasn’t necessary. Trump made it clear enough through his campaign speeches that he would approach Russian relations differently than Obama and more favorably to the Russians than Clinton. That ought to have been enough motivation for the Russians to take sides. And frankly, even if an explicit quid pro quo was given, it would have been face to face in a private conversation and we’ll never know about it. I have a feeling this is going to turn into the Democrat’s Benghazi, something they can’t let go of even if there’s nothing more to be found.

Like I said before, the bigger thing to be worried about regarding election meddling is the hacking of voter databases and related state computer systems: who hacked them, what did they do on these hacked systems, and were they able to do any damage or change anything?

Moderator and Priest
    Quote Originally Posted by heywood View Post
    The Democratic fantasy is that there is a smoking gun to be found, e.g. evidence somewhere of an explicit quid pro quo motivating the Russians to help the Trump campaign, something like a recorded phone call where somebody from the Trump campaign says "If you can find the rest of Hillary's lost emails, once we're in office we'll see if we can do something about those sanctions." But I think that kind of obvious collusion is highly unlikely.
    No, they won't find anything so blatant. I'm beginning to doubt they'll find anything that implicates Trump directly, since I'm starting to think he's not actively involved in much anything himself.

The whole thing is coming across as a death by a thousand papercuts. So have so many people surrounding Trump who, for various reasons, want to smoothen our relationship with the Russians, have made steps behind the scenes to do as much, sometimes in opposition of our then current government, and have since lied about to cover their asses. You have all the various reports surrounding people who have made themselves close to Trump, such as Paul Manafot, Rex Tillerson, and now Jeff Sessions who have, at the very least, made some pretty grave missteps in defining their relationship with certain Russian interests and officials to congress and the public at large. It could all be relatively innocent, if not a little underhanded, but with so many people involved with so many political faux pas, and so many things taken together all at once aside them, it ends up looking fairly damning at a casual glance.

Though keep in mind that while the Democrats are playing a big push here, they're not the only ones forwarding this investigation. There's at least enough out there to draw concern from a lot of people across partisan lines, justifying an investigation.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldmoon Dawn View Post
    Pizzagate must DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nicker View Post
    That's how I understood it but I was wondering what specifically GMD was on about. It seems even more vague than usual.
    Well, lets see...

Oh yeah!

THERE IS NO EVIDENCE

Moderator and Priest
    Yeah, the FBI is just fucking around for shits and giggles. There ain't nothing to go on. We're just doing it just to do it, you know!

Ugh, if Pedoface is a thing, that pic is exhibit A.

I am so glad these dirtbags are GONE!

Moderator and Priest
    Infowars? Yeah, we've officially gone off the deep end now.

Poor poor democrats.

This series of clips of biden groping these poor little girls was created by infowars?! They fabricated all these clips? Are you suggesting that these raw clips arent real footage of biden groping little chicks?!?!

Moderator and Priest
    Yeah, if our reporters are talking about dossiers, then they'll call them dossiers. It's not some fancy word people break out for special occasions.

You know, this thread is starting to depress me.
    You and me both. Some seriously harebrained stuff has been posted here lately.

Moderator and Priest
    Biden does have some personal space issues, but he does that to everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldmoon Dawn View Post
    Are you suggesting that these raw clips arent real footage of biden groping little chicks?!?!
    I couldn't be arsed to sit through the whole thing, but touching someone on the shoulders is categorically different from grabbing them by the pussy. Y'know, like the current PoTUS bragged about. The double standard on display here is staggering.

Moderator and Priest
    Quote Originally Posted by Vivian View Post
    Edited, was being trolled, got it. What do you call a dossier over there then? A fact hole?
    A pack-o-facts about a person.

Moderator and Priest
    Quote Originally Posted by Vivian View Post
    Edited, was being trolled, got it. What do you call a dossier over there then? A fact hole?
    A pack-o-facts about a person.

Page 148 of 249 FirstFirst ... 4898103108113118123128133138143144145146147148149150151152153158163168173178183188193198248 ... LastLast