TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

View Poll Results: How long will Trump be President?

Voters
68. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 Term (4 Years)

13 19.12%
  • 2 Terms (8 Years)

14 20.59%
  • 1st Term Impeachment/Assassination

34 50.00%
  • 2nd Term Impeachment/Assassination

0 0%
  • I don't know what's going on!

7 10.29%
Page 188 of 188 FirstFirst ... 88138143148153158163168173178183184185186187188
Results 4,676 to 4,686 of 4686

Thread: ✮✮✮ !Trump Dump! ✮✮✮

Quote Originally Posted by SubJeff View Post
    Just watch. I don't even try anymore.
    Wow, thats a big fat crock. You know you stopped coming here because of the shitty way you treated jtr7, and he ended up leaving anyway.

THANKS

They aren't interested in anything but showboating and it's hilariously embarrassing because they're just so damn wrong.
    Whether you agree with Vae or not, it doesnt change the fact that his posts are intelligent and on point. Your posts have never given anything to satisfy the intellect, rather its been petty insults and misled uninformed appropriations. You dont even read half the threads here, you just come in out of the blue.

Dont talk about me, please. I think its you, who are the nutjob. "Dr meds" who dont give a *shit* about his patients. Next time you think you want to talk about me in any way - fuck off instead, cuz I will nail you every last time, you freaking quack.

Still Subjective
    Yeah, I don't read a lot of the stuff on here anymore, you're right. I can't be bothered.

Moderator and Priest
    Sunshine and lollipops. Peaches and rainbows.

Southquarter.com/fms
    It's amazing how delusional some people are.

Chakat sex pillow
    I hear that, when they've forgotten their meds, you can help people like GMD out by clicking on the handy button that looks like an exclamation mark.

If you are talking about me, I dont take any medication of any kind. I am in very good shape and good health. I eat properly and exercise. I am married with a child on the honor roll. None of this matters, when you are on an internet message board.

You are pathetic for having to take such feeble potshots at people you dont know a thing about, other than what they *want* you to know, based upon message board forum posts. Either stop eating up all the bait, or get a brain. Either way, if you continue mentioning my name in slight, we will keep going through with this back and forth psychobabble.

LittleFlower
    My thoughts on Trump:

Chakat sex pillow
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldmoon Dawn View Post
    If you are talking about me, I dont take any medication of any kind.
    Well, that explains a whole lot.

Also, I don't need your help. I do a lot of my own cherrypicking when I want to, like in this very post, say. It's an easy trick to rile up people with a feeble grasp on reality, you know.

verbose douchebag
    Just watch. I don't even try anymore. They aren't interested in anything but showboating and it's hilariously embarrassing because they're just so damn wrong.
    Yeah, it's genuinely amusing. They keep coming back with responses which they think are some kind of colossal zing, but I'm left just wondering what kind of short circuits have be in play to let a person go to that extreme.

I'm just loving the sheer tempo of it. The more insane the whole Trump situation looks, the more frenzied the conspiracy theory stuff on here gets. It's a global media conspiracy which aims to do what exactly?
    This is Donald Trump we're talking about - he's been globally loathed since forever - making him president of the world's largest superpower just made that sort of everyone's business a bit more.

Quote Originally Posted by Sulphur View Post
    Yeah, hardy har-har.

Quote Originally Posted by Sulphur
    Also, I don't need your help. I do a lot of my own cherrypicking when I want to, like in this very post, say. It's an easy trick to rile up people with a feeble grasp on reality, you know.

Still Subjective
    And we almost found something in common in the Chris Cornell thread

Page 188 of 188 FirstFirst ... 88138143148153158163168173178183184185186187188