TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

View Poll Results: How long will Trump be President?

Voters
68. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 Term (4 Years)

    13 19.12%
  • 2 Terms (8 Years)

    14 20.59%
  • 1st Term Impeachment/Assassination

    34 50.00%
  • 2nd Term Impeachment/Assassination

    0 0%
  • I don't know what's going on!

    7 10.29%
Page 189 of 189 FirstFirst ... 89139144149154159164169174179184185186187188189
Results 4,701 to 4,713 of 4713

Thread: ✮✮✮ !Trump Dump! ✮✮✮

  1. #4701
    Meanwhile, speaking of law enforcement officials getting threatened:


    And then there's this Weirdness: https://twitter.com/polNewsForever/s...54389180325888

    Every website that seems to announce news on this suddenly gets shut down, anyone news person who makes a public statement related to it immediately retracts their statements....this isn't being treated the way your usual political conspiracy theory (e.g. Birtherism) is.


    Besides which...at WHAT POINT do we have to admit that there is enough circumstantial evidence to warrant calling a special investigation? Or is any potential crime that has the word "Democrat" attached to it automatically immune from investigation just because of that?

  2. #4702
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulphur View Post
    Well, that explains a whole lot.

    Also, I don't need your help. I do a lot of my own cherrypicking when I want to, like in this very post, say. It's an easy trick to rile up people with a feeble grasp on reality, you know.
    Funny you should speak of a "feeble grasp on reality" when your entire life experience consists of living in white upper middle class communities surrounded by white upper middle class people. You're a living, walking, breathing personification of "white privilege" yet you somehow don't realize the utter irony of a privileged white person thinking they know what's best for everyone else.

  3. #4703
    Chakat sex pillow
    Registered: Sep 2006
    Location: Sulphur, whatever
    One: all of your post has nothing to do with any of the ridiculous bullshit (i.e., any GMD post, though specifically this time, the one that asked SubJeff to fuck off because of his terminally bruised ego) I was responding to.

    Two: I'm not part of whatever ridiculous random debate you imagine me to be part of in your head, and pay attention this time, because--

    Three: I'm not white, you incredible assflange.

  4. #4704
    Moderator and Priest
    Registered: Mar 2002
    Location: Dinosaur Ladies of the Night
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony_Tarantula View Post
    Besides which...at WHAT POINT do we have to admit that there is enough circumstantial evidence to warrant calling a special investigation? Or is any potential crime that has the word "Democrat" attached to it automatically immune from investigation just because of that?
    It's like you all live in a world where history disappears after 6 months.

    Let's not forget that congress investigated Hillary Clinton 9 times over Benghazi, and the FBI spent over a year investigating her over the use of a private email server she hosted as Secretary of State. How the hell can you make that claim, especially when you consider that Trump is allegedly attempting to shut down one against him before it's even concluded?

    Also, I think Sulphur is, like, a Samoan or something.

  5. #4705
    Member
    Registered: Mar 2001
    Location: Vertigo, DragonSand, Xeen
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulphur View Post
    ridiculous bullshit (i.e., any GMD post, though specifically this time, the one that asked SubJeff to fuck off because of his terminally bruised ego)
    What did I tell you.

    WHAT did I tell you?!

    I told you not to use my name in slight. Do you really think that I want to engage in psychobabble with you, yet again? No, I dont. I do however understand that drama is what you seem to thrive on, as you only pop out when its time to lob cocktails, so please, if you are not here to service my boots, then you really shouldnt be invoking my stupid username!

    Dont you know Im a tarbaby?!

    Go ahead, touch me, see if you can get away.

    PSYCHOBABBLE






  6. #4706
    Moderator and Priest
    Registered: Mar 2002
    Location: Dinosaur Ladies of the Night
    You know that nagging feeling you get in your gut right before you post one of your stupid memes or gifs? That's your conscience telling you it's a stupid idea that will serve no purpose other than making you look like an idiot in front of a fairly large crowd of people, and you shouldn't do it.

    Please. For the sake of us all. Heed that feeling.

  7. #4707
    Member
    Registered: Mar 2001
    Location: Vertigo, DragonSand, Xeen
    No.

    And I will tell you why right now.

    Because most of you guys arent a fraction as smart as you think you are.

  8. #4708
    Forgot to share this earlier, but Kim DotCom has good reason to hate the Clintons.

    Kim was about to launch a new system called MegaBox, it was designed with giving singers a direct selling model of music where they could sell their music directly to people and MegaBox would promote them. MegaBox was very singer friendly, because it cuts lots of the middle man problem with music, singers could sell their songs without obligation of when to make more music, it was up to the singer, which liberate the pressure put into singers to make certain amount of songs for a particular date.

    MegaBox was like a combination of SoundCloud, ITunes, and Uber.



    Kim even got to make some music video with some singers promoting before it the FBI raided his house. The Record labels donated heavily to Hillary and put pressure on her to get rid of Kim before this new platform could be launched. It was the definition of both corporate cronyism and pay for play politics.

  9. #4709
    Quote Originally Posted by Renzatic View Post
    It's like you all live in a world where history disappears after 6 months.

    Let's not forget that congress investigated Hillary Clinton 9 times over Benghazi, and the FBI spent over a year investigating her over the use of a private email server she hosted as Secretary of State. How the hell can you make that claim, especially when you consider that Trump is allegedly attempting to shut down one against him before it's even concluded?

    Also, I think Sulphur is, like, a Samoan or something.
    By your logic, since James Clapper and Comey already testified under that there is no evidence Trump collluded with Russia, that therefore we shouldn't consider the possibility that Trump colluded with Russia.

    Nevermind that neither the Benghazi nor the private email server scandals are the topic of conversation here. We're talking about Seth Rich.

    How can you make that claim when Hillary allegedly had an innocent DNC staffer murdered?

  10. #4710
    Moderator and Priest
    Registered: Mar 2002
    Location: Dinosaur Ladies of the Night
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony_Tarantula View Post
    By your logic, since James Clapper and Comey already testified under that there is no evidence Trump collluded with Russia, that therefore we shouldn't consider the possibility that Trump colluded with Russia.
    So let the goddamn investigation play out! If it ends up netting nothing, Trump can turn it around on the Democrats, claim he was the victim of a witch hunt that wasted millions of taxpayer dollars, and watch as his approval ratings soar.

    By the way, what's your take on Trump's claim that the Obama administration had he and his wiretapped?

    How can you make that claim when Hillary allegedly had an innocent DNC staffer murdered?
    Because all the evidence presented thus far has come from incredibly spurious sources, and the circumstances surrounding it are fishy at best. We have a private investigator hired by a 3rd party claiming knowledge of a connection with WikiLeaks while presenting no hard evidence of such, while various attempts to hack Rich's gmail account have been documented by the FBI. The whole thing plays out like a bunch of 4Channers trying to stir a pot.

  11. #4711
    Chakat sex pillow
    Registered: Sep 2006
    Location: Sulphur, whatever
    GMD: I'm in awe. Apart from nominally getting your boots cleaned by shoving them up your own ass in public, that really does outdo everything you've ever done.*

    I offer this image in recompense.





    *Until the next chemtrail rant, anyway.

  12. #4712
    Member
    Registered: Sep 2002
    Location: 1, Rotation: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony_Tarantula View Post
    Nevermind that neither the Benghazi nor the private email server scandals are the topic of conversation here. We're talking about Seth Rich.
    You're the one who suggested being a Democrat gives you immunity from investigations. Bringing up the emails and Benghazi to call your bullshit is a pertinent response.

    Moreover, while you are busy peddling ridiculous conspiracy theories about the DNC, the actual topic of this thread is Donald Trump. So stuff it with telling people what they're allowed to discuss here.

  13. #4713
    Member
    Registered: Feb 2001
    Location: Draggy the Dragons house
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldmoon Dawn View Post
    No.

    And I will tell you why right now.

    Because most of you guys arent a fraction as smart as you think you are.
    I guess I win cos I dont think I am that smart, so does that make me smarter than I think I am?

Page 189 of 189 FirstFirst ... 89139144149154159164169174179184185186187188189

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •