TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

View Poll Results: How long will Trump be President?

Voters
83. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 Term (4 Years)

17 20.48%
  • 2 Terms (8 Years)

21 25.30%
  • 1st Term Impeachment/Assassination

38 45.78%
  • 2nd Term Impeachment/Assassination

0 0%
  • I don't know what's going on!

7 8.43%

Thread: ✮✮✮ !Trump Dump! ✮✮✮

Moderator and Priest
    And if you want more proof this isn't just the Democrats making shit up to stir the pot, we now have Paul Ryan, Republican speaker of the House, acknowledging it, and saying it's unacceptable.

As I've said before, this isn't a partisan issue. It's Donald Trump and Co. vs. Everyone Else.

Agreed, both parties want him out because he is not part of the status quo.

Moderator and Priest
    I don't know why anyone is still running with this notion that he's some outsider out to buck the system. Just about everything he's done has been pretty bog standard Republican fare: cut taxes for the rich, kiss Wall Street's ass, poke at social issues with a stick, increase our presence in the Middle East, praise God for it all if you're in front of a group of church goers. Trump is merely a louder, stupider, more populist version of any other Republican candidate.

...and that's the problem. It's obviously why Democrats don't like him, but the Republicans feel the same way because he makes them look dumb by association. The only reason they tolerate him is because his gross lack of experience, and tendency to latch onto anything that gives him positive feedback makes him more malleable, a good sock puppet for our current Republican congress who is effectively running the country these days.
    Last edited by Renzatic; 12th Jul 2017 at 14:13.

Quote Originally Posted by Krush View Post
    This American company compiled a dossier that supposedly showed the Russians had dirt on Trump, thus compromising Trump and making him vulnerable to blackmail. How would they have found out about this dirt without speaking to Russians or getting files from Russians?

Thus, if what the Democrats did was OK, then what Don Jr did was also OK. If what Don Jr did was bad, then what the Democrats did was bad.
    The Democrats didn't accept help from the Russian government (as far as we know). And the private American company looking into things was not seeking help from the Russian government either. Meanwhile, Prince Dampnut willingly accepted help from a source that he knew was, as quoted from the e-mail, "part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump".

Incidentally, quite a lot of the dossier has proven to be remarkably accurate. For example, it accurately predicted that a 19% share of Rosneft (a state owned oil company) would be sold.
    Last edited by Starker; 12th Jul 2017 at 14:22.

This really has become a lame duck presidency, Trump and cohorts constantly trying to dampen down self inflicted fires with the Democrats tossing in more fuel and the media desperately fanning the flames. Haven't seen any worthwhile work since the election.

Someone actually smart (Alan Derschowitz) weighs in:

This really has become a lame duck presidency, Trump and cohorts constantly trying to dampen down self inflicted fires with the Democrats tossing in more fuel and the media desperately fanning the flames. Haven't seen any worthwhile work since the election.
    And it doesn't help that during Obama's tenure, he swung the Democrat party largely in line with George W. Bush era Republicanism. Most Republicans are not going to strongly any attempt to repeal Obama agenda items because their donors don't want them to.

Enlisting the help of an American company is a bit different from enlisting the help of a foreign government, don't you think? Or is it all the same to you?
    They enlisted the help of a Ukranian intelligence firm and foreign donors that have wealth greater than many country's GDP.....to say absolutely nothing of the massive Saudi-Israeli support for Hillary. To me that is all the same.
    Last edited by Tony_Tarantula; 13th Jul 2017 at 15:52.

during Obama's tenure, he swung the Democrat party largely in line with George W. Bush era Republicanism. Most Republicans are not going to strongly any attempt to repeal Obama agenda items because their donors don't want them to.

Yes, finally someone gets it. Both parties are actually a single UniParty that only listens to its big-money donors.

By the letter of the law, Hillary did mishandle classified information which is a crime. Through greed, malice or negligence - that's open to interpretation. Still a crime.

That is unfortunately predominately true...yet in this case, one has evidence while the other does not.

Of course, that won't stop the partisans from obfuscating the truth in order to fulfill their own personal and political interests.

More condiments for the NOTHING BURGER.

House Judiciary Committee Democrats are questioning why the Trump Justice Department decided to settle a money laundering case on the cheap with a Russian real estate concern repped by the same Russian lawyer who met with his son in June 2016.
    Nothing to eat here folks. Just "illusory" smoke from the not-grill.

Don't worry, Nicker. There will be the usual dance of...
    Fake news.
    There's no hard evidence it happened.
    It did happen, but it's not illegal.
    But her emails.

Quote Originally Posted by Abysmal View Post
    So both Donald Trump Jr. and Hillary Clinton didn't commit a crime, but were extremely careless. Let's just let them both go, why can't we give them a break?
    How about NO. We don't give them a break.

There's absolutely zero fucking reason for any of Trump's family to be involved in the administration. Nobody voted for Don Jr, nor did they vote for Kushner, nor did they vote for Ivanka to be strutting around at fancy parties...to say nothing of the shitshow that is KellyAnne and the other goofs that Mercer has Trump using. Right now the family resembles a pack of vultures doing everything they can to enrich themselves off the presidency. I'm willing to give Trump sr. a little bit more credit for the past because his campaign was enormously damaging to his brand (as it catered to luxury customers), but it is very improper for him to be helping out family.

While what Trump jr. did may not be technically illegal I still don't want him anywhere near the office. At BEST we've finally found the dude who thought there actually was a Nigerian prince. I mean FFS most big time players know to do some basic research into who somebody is, where they are coming from, what they want, and why they want you specifically before meeting. Your neighborhood crack dealer even knows to check you out and make sure you're not a cop before selling (provocative analogy I know).

What Hillary did wasn't just negligent, but there's enough smoke related to the (bizarrely canceled) Clinton Foundation investigation that said investigation should be re-opened.

Regarding Russia:

As I've stated multiple times before, it's not hard to imagine why Russia would prefer Trump. Hillary was committed to a Syrian regime change policy that would have caused an economic collapse in Russia. I highly doubt that they wanted to "undermine American democracy" because the CIA's own reporting indicates that the Russians do not believe America to be a genuine democracy and instead regard it as an oligarchy.

hope BOTH Trump & Clinton end up in jail, fuck them.

so,.the o-retard administration let in a known spy and a lawyer with expired visa to entrap trump?

http://dailycaller.com/2017/07/12/ru...trump-dossier/

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...p-team-n782851
    Last edited by jkcerda; 14th Jul 2017 at 12:36.

Did you want FRIES with your Nothing Burger?

I would prefer a shake to fries

How about a "no posting in this thread for 2 days" challenge? Let the crap build up and then post. It might be more satisfying that way. Both sides win and the release is more pleasurable.

Like edging, but for thread posting. I like it!

Moderator and Priest
    Uh uh jig-a-lub jig-a-lub uh uh jig-a-lub jig-a-lub

HOO DOO DE DOO DE WOO DOO HOO DOO DE DOO DE WOO DOO

[robot voice]it's outta control[robot voice]

[bass drop]DUUUUMMMMMM[bass drop]

Man, what the hell is wrong with you British and why do you love throwing acid on each other so much?

That's what you get when guns and concealed knives are banned whereas acid is cheap, easily available and you can carry it around without consequence.

As a mate pointed out, you also don't have to really witness the damage you've caused. If you shiv someone you feel the knife go in, whereas you throw some liquid in someones face and run off, you don't really have to see the consequences. Might be a factor. Still, fucking nasty. And all in my neighbourhood, which I really didn't consider a sketchy one, but now I'm wondering...

Quote Originally Posted by Abysmal View Post
    It was sarcasm laughing at anyone telling us or the media to lay off Trump. As if criticism somehow should now escape our highest elected office, because yeah silencing dissent is totally what makes America great right? It's not like we were built on the foundation of disagreement or anything.

I don't know about you but I will continue fighting for the right of people I strongly disagree with to continue voicing their opinion, as any American should. Now ask that of any Trump supporter.
    Already have.

Which is still funny because Trump's "Attacks on the press" have consisted of not giving them their briefing and insulting them on Twitter (not even REMOTELY "denying their rights"), whereas reporters who attacked Obama/Hillary suddenly got fired from their networks/papers after doing so.

Meanwhile McCain's supposedly got brain tumor/cancer.

It's amazing all the people who didn't have a single nice word for him before he started criticizing Trump are now crying crocodile tears for him....and personally while I wouldn't wish anything more on him other than to just go away, leave politics and retire, it's difficult to feel any enormous sympathy because of how hundreds of thousands of people have died because of policies that helped directly engineer and millions of others have had their lives upturned including all those caught up in the Syrian refugee crisis.

And to add on to the last point:

Remember that Obama assassinated an American Citizen, merely for the crime of advocating resistance to US foreign policy in the Middle East. After doing so he then proceeded to have the son assassinated as well.

Not that this exonerates anything Trump has/will do of course, but why is it that nobody here even cared when that happened and tries as best they can to pretend it never happened?

Moderator and Priest
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony_Tarantula View Post
    Remember that Obama assassinated an American Citizen, merely for the crime of advocating resistance to US foreign policy in the Middle East.
    Now that's some tremendous spin. Anwar al-Awlaki was a propagandist for Al Qaeda, recruiting for a terrorist organization, and advocating terror attacks against US forces and its allies.

The only reason people like you bitch about him is because he died by that tyrant Obama's hand. If, say, Trump or Bush ordered the strike, you'd probably be saying he died a death worthy of a traitor. Case in point, Nawar Al-Awlaki, his daughter, was recently killed during the first of Trump's operations against ISIS in Yemen, yet you never see her brought up during these little blame game conversations.

I know, Tony. I know. I'm under the sway of leftist liberal media driven cognitive dissonance. I expect a 15 paragraph dissertation on how Goebbels has influenced modern American Democratic policy, and I'M JUST TOO STUPID TO REALIZE I'M BRAINWASHED!

Page 218 of 241 FirstFirst ... 118168173178183188193198203208213214215216217218219220221222223228233238 ... LastLast