TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

View Poll Results: How long will Trump be President?

Voters
72. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 Term (4 Years)

13 18.06%
  • 2 Terms (8 Years)

17 23.61%
  • 1st Term Impeachment/Assassination

35 48.61%
  • 2nd Term Impeachment/Assassination

0 0%
  • I don't know what's going on!

7 9.72%
Page 220 of 221 FirstFirst ... 120170175180185190195200205210215216217218219220221 LastLast
Results 5,476 to 5,500 of 5512

Thread: ✮✮✮ !Trump Dump! ✮✮✮

Don't worry, Nicker. There will be the usual dance of...
    Fake news.
    There's no hard evidence it happened.
    It did happen, but it's not illegal.
    But her emails.

Quote Originally Posted by Abysmal View Post
    So both Donald Trump Jr. and Hillary Clinton didn't commit a crime, but were extremely careless. Let's just let them both go, why can't we give them a break?
    How about NO. We don't give them a break.

There's absolutely zero fucking reason for any of Trump's family to be involved in the administration. Nobody voted for Don Jr, nor did they vote for Kushner, nor did they vote for Ivanka to be strutting around at fancy parties...to say nothing of the shitshow that is KellyAnne and the other goofs that Mercer has Trump using. Right now the family resembles a pack of vultures doing everything they can to enrich themselves off the presidency. I'm willing to give Trump sr. a little bit more credit for the past because his campaign was enormously damaging to his brand (as it catered to luxury customers), but it is very improper for him to be helping out family.

While what Trump jr. did may not be technically illegal I still don't want him anywhere near the office. At BEST we've finally found the dude who thought there actually was a Nigerian prince. I mean FFS most big time players know to do some basic research into who somebody is, where they are coming from, what they want, and why they want you specifically before meeting. Your neighborhood crack dealer even knows to check you out and make sure you're not a cop before selling (provocative analogy I know).

What Hillary did wasn't just negligent, but there's enough smoke related to the (bizarrely canceled) Clinton Foundation investigation that said investigation should be re-opened.

Regarding Russia:

As I've stated multiple times before, it's not hard to imagine why Russia would prefer Trump. Hillary was committed to a Syrian regime change policy that would have caused an economic collapse in Russia. I highly doubt that they wanted to "undermine American democracy" because the CIA's own reporting indicates that the Russians do not believe America to be a genuine democracy and instead regard it as an oligarchy.

It was sarcasm laughing at anyone telling us or the media to lay off Trump. As if criticism somehow should now escape our highest elected office, because yeah silencing dissent is totally what makes America great right? It's not like we were built on the foundation of disagreement or anything.

I don't know about you but I will continue fighting for the right of people I strongly disagree with to continue voicing their opinion, as any American should. Now ask that of any Trump supporter.

hope BOTH Trump & Clinton end up in jail, fuck them.

so,.the o-retard administration let in a known spy and a lawyer with expired visa to entrap trump?

http://dailycaller.com/2017/07/12/ru...trump-dossier/

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...p-team-n782851
    Last edited by jkcerda; 14th Jul 2017 at 11:36.

Did you want FRIES with your Nothing Burger?

I would prefer a shake to fries

How about a "no posting in this thread for 2 days" challenge? Let the crap build up and then post. It might be more satisfying that way. Both sides win and the release is more pleasurable.

Like edging, but for thread posting. I like it!

Moderator and Priest
    Uh uh jig-a-lub jig-a-lub uh uh jig-a-lub jig-a-lub

HOO DOO DE DOO DE WOO DOO HOO DOO DE DOO DE WOO DOO

[robot voice]it's outta control[robot voice]

[bass drop]DUUUUMMMMMM[bass drop]

Man, what the hell is wrong with you British and why do you love throwing acid on each other so much?

That's what you get when guns and concealed knives are banned whereas acid is cheap, easily available and you can carry it around without consequence.

As a mate pointed out, you also don't have to really witness the damage you've caused. If you shiv someone you feel the knife go in, whereas you throw some liquid in someones face and run off, you don't really have to see the consequences. Might be a factor. Still, fucking nasty. And all in my neighbourhood, which I really didn't consider a sketchy one, but now I'm wondering...

Quote Originally Posted by Abysmal View Post
    It was sarcasm laughing at anyone telling us or the media to lay off Trump. As if criticism somehow should now escape our highest elected office, because yeah silencing dissent is totally what makes America great right? It's not like we were built on the foundation of disagreement or anything.

I don't know about you but I will continue fighting for the right of people I strongly disagree with to continue voicing their opinion, as any American should. Now ask that of any Trump supporter.
    Already have.

Which is still funny because Trump's "Attacks on the press" have consisted of not giving them their briefing and insulting them on Twitter (not even REMOTELY "denying their rights"), whereas reporters who attacked Obama/Hillary suddenly got fired from their networks/papers after doing so.

Meanwhile McCain's supposedly got brain tumor/cancer.

It's amazing all the people who didn't have a single nice word for him before he started criticizing Trump are now crying crocodile tears for him....and personally while I wouldn't wish anything more on him other than to just go away, leave politics and retire, it's difficult to feel any enormous sympathy because of how hundreds of thousands of people have died because of policies that helped directly engineer and millions of others have had their lives upturned including all those caught up in the Syrian refugee crisis.

And to add on to the last point:

Remember that Obama assassinated an American Citizen, merely for the crime of advocating resistance to US foreign policy in the Middle East. After doing so he then proceeded to have the son assassinated as well.

Not that this exonerates anything Trump has/will do of course, but why is it that nobody here even cared when that happened and tries as best they can to pretend it never happened?

Moderator and Priest
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony_Tarantula View Post
    Remember that Obama assassinated an American Citizen, merely for the crime of advocating resistance to US foreign policy in the Middle East.
    Now that's some tremendous spin. Anwar al-Awlaki was a propagandist for Al Qaeda, recruiting for a terrorist organization, and advocating terror attacks against US forces and its allies.

The only reason people like you bitch about him is because he died by that tyrant Obama's hand. If, say, Trump or Bush ordered the strike, you'd probably be saying he died a death worthy of a traitor. Case in point, Nawar Al-Awlaki, his daughter, was recently killed during the first of Trump's operations against ISIS in Yemen, yet you never see her brought up during these little blame game conversations.

I know, Tony. I know. I'm under the sway of leftist liberal media driven cognitive dissonance. I expect a 15 paragraph dissertation on how Goebbels has influenced modern American Democratic policy, and I'M JUST TOO STUPID TO REALIZE I'M BRAINWASHED!

OK - I was just about to jump-start this thread but seems TT beat me to it.

So here goes... Trump has asked his advisers about his power to pardon aides, family members and even himself in connection with the probe...

His lawyers insist Trump is just "curious" about presidential powers of pardon but seriously... WTF?

First he tells the FBI not to investigate his family's business dealings, now he's "curious" about whether he can issue himself a Get Out Of Jail Free, card.

This is turning into a Nothing Burger Full Meal Deal with a slice of Pumpkin Head pie to finish.

Just one choice detail from the report...

Further adding to the challenges facing Trump’s outside lawyers, the team’s spokesman, Mark Corallo, resigned on Thursday, according to two people familiar with his departure. Corallo did not respond to immediate requests for comment.
    No comment on the no comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony_Tarantula View Post
    Which is still funny because Trump's "Attacks on the press" have consisted of not giving them their briefing and insulting them on Twitter (not even REMOTELY "denying their rights"), whereas reporters who attacked Obama/Hillary suddenly got fired from their networks/papers after doing so.
    For now Trump is just withholding information from the press, blatantly lying to them, issuing videos of "mock" violence against the free press and making them a target for his supporters to attack (fake news, enemies of America etc. etc..).

But there's always tomorrow and Trump is getting a master class from the master himself, Vlad the Implyer.

At the G20 there's the little exchange between Putin and Trump, where Putin indicated the press corp and asked, "These are the ones who insulted [are hurting you] you?". Where upon Trump replied "These are the ones. You're right about that,”.

And then Trump and Putin (who really does kill journalists) had a jolly good laugh.

Ha ha ha ha ha...

Last edited by Nicker; 21st Jul 2017 at 13:02. Reason: added much needed laugh

Apparently, Lord Dampnut had another nice long chat with Putin at G20 where they, according to Lord Dampnut, talked about adoption.

So... when he issued the statement that his son is a high-quality person... was he advertising?

Adoption is really about US sanctions on Russia, and that's the one that sounds the most "inhumane" so the easiest for Putin & Trump to sell a narrative to the US public like "you know maybe sanctions on Russia are a bad idea & we should just go ahead let them annex Alaska while we're at it." But Trump has such a fucking lump of coal for an ear it doesn't really register to him how ridiculous it sounds for him to use exactly the same euphemism for talking with Putin that his son used to explain his excitement ("if it's what you say it is, I love it") for hearing out a deal to trade Russia intelligence for ending US sanctions. I mean, we all understand two things: 1, it doesn't matter. When polled a majority Republicans don't believe Don Jr. actually had the meeting over Russian intelligence even after he admitted it and literally released the email for the meeting, and 2, Trump's entire popularity base feeds off his lump-of-coal ear since he knows that Republicans know that it drives Democrats crazy to hear him flirt with treason, so they'd like nothing more than to hear more of it. Burn the whole goshdamn country to the fucking ground if it upsets a Democrat. That's the operating MO of the GOP right now.

It's interesting to me that Trump is spewing so much awful shit so fast that one can really zero in on the little insanities, almost like each one of us could find our own little turd in the rough, our own little personal gaping hole torn into our soul watching the country slowly being damned to hell one little mouth-diarrheal spew of his at a time.

The little turd in the rough I found this week that touched me personally was my project writing a statement protesting the Chinese government's abysmal treatment of human rights lawyers and activists on the second anniversary of the 709 crackdown (2 years ago July 9 the Chinese gov't arrested and tortured a fruckton of human rights lawyers and activists), capped off by the tragic death of Liu Xiaobo by cancer only four days later, the Nobel Laureate who was awarded the Peace Prize in 2010 while still in prison and prompting China to create their own "Peace Prize" in protest (take a guess how seriously that's taken). Xioabo had already suffered seven years of torture in prison & month's long periods of solitary confinement; the gov't literally drove his wife insane with psychological trauma; he received terrible care in his final days of course. And then the gov't did everything it could to disrespect him in his death. Ok, well it's the Chinese gov't. It's what they do. So that's bad enough. But what did our bedispised Commander in Chief have to say just after Liu Xiaobo's death goes public? He's at the G20 conference and goes on a spiel about what a great leader Xi Jinping is, let me scrounge up the quotes, he's "a terrific president", “He’s a friend of mine. I have great respect for him … a great leader." “He’s a very talented man. I think he’s a very good man.” “He loves China, I can tell you ... He wants to do what’s right for China.” “President Xi is a terrific guy. I like being with him a lot, and he’s a very special person.”

Cite: https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ng-terrific-xi

I mean, lump of coal for an ear doesn't even come to this. How shit do you have to be about reading the air to want to spew of how much you want to blow the president of China after the most important human rights activist east of Melala gets pretty much mistreated and neglected to death by the gov't under Xi's instructions, because nobody really questions the entire war on activists in China is under his direct orchestration.

Well whatever. None of it happened. None of this is real. Thanks for playing. See all y'all in the funny papers.

I don't know why I didn't say but in the end it doesn't even matter. Kind of the obvious outie now.

You adopted a Russian baby!

Doesn't everyone? Reminds me one last thing. The idea that Trump will try to pardon himself I think may go down in history as the best, most Trumpian symbol of this whole kerfuffaluck. Such perfectly evil stupidity.

I see Spicer has quit. That's a couple of people today/yesterday, I think.

Moderator and Priest
    A couple of people from Trump's legal team bailed ship as well.

Considering the panic surrounding this, things aren't looking good for our president. Though in true Trump fashion, it's more his reaction to the proceedings than the announcement of the proceedings themselves that serve to make him look guilty. If he said nothing at all in response to Mueller digging into his business dealings, a par for the course action considering the allegations, it'd barely even be a talking point now, something batted about by the pundits, and nothing more. Instead, he publicly announces that Mueller has crossed a red line, renews rumors for the potential of a dismissal, looks into the legal extents of his pardoning power, and generally acts all around skeevy in front of the viewing public.

Trump is his own worst enemy.

I thought Trump was the world's worst enemy.

The legal/s were included in my 'couple'. I rather liked Spicer, better than Huckabee Sanders anyway.

Page 220 of 221 FirstFirst ... 120170175180185190195200205210215216217218219220221 LastLast