TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

View Poll Results: How long will Trump be President?

Voters
83. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 Term (4 Years)

17 20.48%
  • 2 Terms (8 Years)

21 25.30%
  • 1st Term Impeachment/Assassination

38 45.78%
  • 2nd Term Impeachment/Assassination

0 0%
  • I don't know what's going on!

7 8.43%

Thread: ✮✮✮ !Trump Dump! ✮✮✮

Chakat sex pillow
    True enough, if anyone intends to make an argument intended to persuade, using a stupid nickname undercuts its legitimacy regardless of the person.

Moderator and Priest
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulphur View Post
    But yes, objectively, as much as I dislike the man: he's mostly been all talk and incompetence so far, so he's not really cutting a Hitler figure just yet. He'll likely earn it yet given enough time and leeway, but I don't think anyone should wait for that.
    I doubt he'll ever do anything to earn the title of Hitler-alike. If he were to try and extend his nationalistic notions to their utmost extremes, he's so well boxed in, congress and the rest of our still functional, if not overly contentious government would lame duck him so fast, he wouldn't even be able to get a single sieg heil out.

The one thing that Trump does which most reminds me of Hitler is wait for the weekend to make controversial announcements. In Hitler's case it was supposedly to catch foreign ambassadors off guard as they took the weekends off. In Trump's case it's probably that he takes the weekend off and doesn't have to deal with backlash until Monday.

He'll always be Lord Dampnut to me. I'm not trying to make an argument or persuade anyone, I just find it very funny that he's president.

Quote Originally Posted by Renzatic View Post
    Calling Hillary "Hitlary" with complete sincerity makes you a bona fide dipshit. This isn't an opinion on my part. It's objective fact. You're not being clever. You're a mouthbreathing jackass, only a quarter step up on the social ladder from those people who run around calling everyone snowflakes on Facebook and Twitter.
    Only if it isnt true.

I, along with a host of others, *do* think its true. Hillary Clinton, along with her scumbag husband, most certainly has engaged in the rape, torture, and murder of children.

You guys have your opinions, and this is my opinion (as well as that host of others I was referring to).

You dont like my opinions? They dont fit in with the democrat viewpoint of the remaining regular posters here?

They don't fit inside the bounds of sanity, more like.

If your objective is to make the "Lock Her Up" crowd look like a bunch of irretrievable lunatics, you're doing a fine job. ('course they probably didn't need your help in the first place)

Moderator and Priest
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldmoon Dawn View Post
    You dont like my opinions? They dont fit in with the democrat viewpoint of the remaining regular posters here?
    This isn't about Democrat vs. Republican. Liberal vs. Conservative. It's relatively sane vs. batshit crazy. If you believe the Clintons run a child sex ring, have murdered dozens of people to further their political careers, you're an idiot who's been suckered in to vapid conspiracy based upon evidence that's more assumed than concrete. It's as simple as that.

At some point, we've started confusing wishful thinking for logic.

Quote Originally Posted by Renzatic View Post
    conspiracy based upon evidence that's more assumed than concrete.
    Implied, not assumed. Vast difference.

Moderator and Priest
    No, it's fairly well assumed. It all started with Jeffrey Epstein, and spun out from there.

I'm still wondering how he thinks evidence being "implied" somehow gives it substance.

Quote Originally Posted by Trance View Post
    I'm still wondering how he thinks evidence being "implied" somehow gives it substance.
    Im just not gonna get into it. I could take the time to compose a post with links to *every* item on the "board", effectively creating a very disturbing big picture. You dont have to be a conspiracy nut to research these things.

Some people, are so hungry for knowledge, they will research everything, conspiracies included. Dudes, they got fucking caught smuggling children out of Haiti! The Clintons notoriously prey upon natural disasters! Like... vampires!

Just one of a sadly large amount of items, on this "board".

It starts with the rich banking families, who raise their own children through molestation, and from there the evil seeps down into every crack and porous surface via your corrupt political system. You cant stop the people who control all the worlds money. But you *can* resist in engaging in their evil.

Im just not gonna get into it. I could take the time to compose a post with links to *every* item on the "board", effectively creating a very disturbing big picture. You dont have to be a conspiracy nut to research these things.
    You do have to be a conspiracy nut to believe them, though.

If you won't risk your worldview collapsing under scrutiny, then don't fault us for rejecting it as unfounded paranoid drivel.

Moderator and Priest
    Dudes, they got fucking caught smuggling children out of Haiti!
    DUDES!

Only if it isnt true.

I, along with a host of others, *do* think its true. Hillary Clinton, along with her scumbag husband, most certainly has engaged in the rape, torture, and murder of children.

You guys have your opinions, and this is my opinion (as well as that host of others I was referring to).

Holy crap. No wonder you defend batshit crazies. You ARE one. When I was trying to tell you the lunatic fringe doesn't matter and you were trying to inject "black lives matter" into it like a nut job I had no idea you really ARE a nut job. Jesus man I'm sorry. Go get help. Take some medication or something. Or at least get a job on a right wing nut station and spout jibberish like Alex Jones and get paid for it. No sense wasting crazy these days when republicans pay for it.

The distinction that you cannot seem to make is that I never said or defended any "sex ring run by Clintons". That is what the media uses to invalidate everything. I said the rich banking families are where it starts. The Clintons have no choice but to play, and my Lord have they played.

Then lets elect Elizabeth Warren who has always defended us against crooked banks, often standing alone to do it. She even created the consumer financial protection bureau to give teeth to the average man in his fight against the cheats. Warren for president. I've loved her since she stood up to the dicks who crashed the economy in '08.

Moderator and Priest
    To Gold, American politics looks like a deleted scene from Eyes Wide Shut, but with more pederasty, apparently.

Central Banking System > US Government

Kevin Shipp, whistleblower, former CIA on how the Shadow Government and Deep State have overrun our elected officials:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHbr...ature=youtu.be

Both parties are guilty. Presidents are powerless to control them. Watch it before it's deleted...

Nifty stuff:

CIA-NSA > Shadows Gov Contractors > Central Banks > Deep State Contractors > Congress

Allen Dulles == JFK Assassination architect

TLDR; Whistleblowers who don't break the rules like Snowden are absolutely fucked, all our Social Safetynet programs are being robbed by the Shadow Government,
    and Chuck Schumer's warning about the "Intelligence Agencies have 6 ways from Sunday to get back at you..." was a thinly veiled death threat to Trump.

Our anarcho-communist ANTIFA para-military troops are now being classified as a domestic terrorist group!...Which makes me SO MAD!...

FBI, DHS Officially Classify Antifa Activities As "Domestic Terrorist Violence"

Sarcasm really doesn't suit you, Vae.

The distinction that you cannot seem to make is that I never said or defended any "sex ring run by Clintons". That is what the media uses to invalidate everything. I said the rich banking families are where it starts. The Clintons have no choice but to play, and my Lord have they played.
    She's one of the few politicians I actually have....some level of respect for. Sure she's slimy and crazy but her legislative activity matches her public positions.

I can forgive a LOT more from politicians even with beliefs I find awful even if that's the case.

To conspiracy theorists:

The problem with them is that they tend to take fairly plausible ideas. For example, politicians are involved in child sex rings.....plausible because it's happened multiple times (see: the UK), then attempt to fit that framework onto specific situations where it isn't supported.

Still, worth looking at the actual facts rather than just dismissing ideas as "conspiracy theories". It wasn't that long ago where if you said the government could watch you through your TV or was vacuuming up everybody's email records you were a paranoid kook.

Kevin Shipp, whistleblower, former CIA on how the Shadow Government and Deep State have overrun our elected officials:
    Not a big fan of your source. More reputable reporters like Glenn Greenwald have done a far better job chronicling, with verifiable evidence, how powerful the defense/intelligence complex has become.

Which is....scary in light of the way the Trump administration has been going. If you watch the internal dynamics of the administration closely it's difficult to escape the conclusion that there's been somewhat of a "soft coup" and that generals are now running the show in the White House.

If you know anything about what generals are actually like and how they're selected (hyperbolically worded, but basically accurate description from a West Point and Harvard alum), this should TERRIFY you. They're much more polished than Trump, but are far more dangerous.

edit: to clarify, we're talking about people who largely believe, as a group, that invading Iraq was a great thing to do and that the only reason it got screwed up is because that wimpy Obama pulled us out of the war too soon. It's an easy thing to believe when you haven't ever been in the line of fire your entire military career, but said war was a great thing for your career.
    Last edited by Tony_Tarantula; 3rd Sep 2017 at 22:07.

Wait a minute... YEP!

I think I just gained an IQ point!

Page 228 of 241 FirstFirst ... 128178183188193198203208213218223224225226227228229230231232233238 ... LastLast