TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

View Poll Results: How long will Trump be President?

Voters
81. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 Term (4 Years)

16 19.75%
  • 2 Terms (8 Years)

20 24.69%
  • 1st Term Impeachment/Assassination

38 46.91%
  • 2nd Term Impeachment/Assassination

0 0%
  • I don't know what's going on!

7 8.64%
Page 230 of 240 FirstFirst ... 130180185190195200205210215220225226227228229230231232233234235 ... LastLast
Results 5,726 to 5,750 of 5998

Thread: ✮✮✮ !Trump Dump! ✮✮✮

It's like a gaming accomplishment. You don't need to flush all the toilets in Deus Ex to win, but if you want the medal for that...

Moderator and Priest
    Ah, it's a prestige thing.

So why are all these people so happy Trump is president? It's a vestigial role, made obsolete by the new One World Government. He doesn't have any real power...

Cause it will show all those Wall Street types... The inside of the White House, for starters.

Moderator and Priest
    We will air our impotent disapproval in the most obnoxious way possible!

It's the equivalent of a brick through the window. I don't think there were a lot of people who seriously believed Lord Dampnut could actually be any good at this or bring any real change, they just wanted to disrupt the establishment.

Here's a good video that goes a bit into some of the reasons for the current trend in politics and the online part of it:

Quote Originally Posted by Tocky View Post
    You clowns? The biggest clown to date was voted in not by Renz but by the likes of you.
    No, not be *me*, I dont vote partisan.

Only *CLOWNS* play the slanted game that was designed to keep them as ignorant slaves.

the Clinton body count is real, like it or not

Quote Originally Posted by Goldmoon Dawn View Post
    No, not be *me*, I dont vote partisan.

Only *CLOWNS* play the slanted game that was designed to keep them as ignorant slaves.
    Do you know the German word "Klugscheisser"? It's like a wise-ass, but with more shit.

German can be such a beautiful language.

Quote Originally Posted by Starker View Post
    Here's a good video that goes a bit into some of the reasons for the current trend in politics and the online part of it:

Great video. It provides some much needed answers to where all this topsy turvy nonsense came from.

Quote Originally Posted by jkcerda View Post
    the Clinton body count is real, like it or not
    Which count? For what? Please cite an order of magnitude if you don't have precise numbers.

Millions of people have been killed by the Clintons. Did I say millions? I meant quintillions. I've seen the scalps they keep in their garage freezer. We know it's real because Benghazi is a real city in Libya, emails really exist on servers, and it's inconceivable anyone could become both a governor and president without at least a dozen quintillion scalps in the freezer. Carter and Dutch and W will tell you.

Wow, TTLG has hit a new all time low. Can we please step it up a notch?

Explain the history of and what happened to Ron Brown, and his lawyer the very next day, go ahead, explain away...

That's easy. The talk radio circuit and websites like wingnutdaily have peddled conspiracy theories like their lives depend on it, so every accident is made to look like it was orchestrated by Clintons, the brilliant geniuses who are running the US and possibly the entire world, given the extraordinary superhuman intellect and immense power attributed to them.

Im not sure who it is you think is saying that the "clintons run the US" or whatever, my stance is that they have dipped into the evil that *does* run the world. Dipped in way more than many, and there are many, many guilty people.

Your summary of the history and demise of Ron Brown is absolutely laughable, and shows what a certain segment of TTLG is actually capable of.

Chakat sex pillow
    You know, I have to agree. Thiefgen's capable of some pretty weird shit.

I'm saying that Clintons are running the US -- if they really are as amazing as the conspiracy theorists claim they are, running the entire US from the shadows is the least they are capable of.

Wow, TTLG has hit a new all time low. Can we please step it up a notch?

Explain the history of and what happened to Ron Brown, and his lawyer the very next day, go ahead, explain away...
    Yes, us and every reputable fact check organisation on the net. Ron Brown died aboard a plane that also killed 34 others. Pilot error and a poorly designed approach at a backwater Croatian airport killed him. No bullet wounds, no bomb damage, just blunt force trauma. Billionaire republican Richard Scaife heir to a banking empire started the Clinton conspiracy. If you are dying for a conspiracy put two and two together on that and come up with three.

Huh. I guess the bankers really are at the center of it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Starker View Post
    I'm saying that Clintons are running the US -- if they really are as amazing as the conspiracy theorists claim they are, running the entire US from the shadows is the least they are capable of.
    Or...you know...they're just smiling faces.

Or perhaps the entire idea is crazy. I mean it's not as if the US has had famous presidents who were affiliated with some of the most powerful Mafia families in America before or anything like that.

Huh. I guess the bankers really are at the center of it all.
    Nothing so dramatic.

Via Forbes: https://www.forbes.com/sites/bruceup.../#15c5286c5105

Well shit. Turns out it's mathematically true that bankers are at the center of it all, at least if you measure ownership/equity interest.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony_Tarantula View Post
    Nothing so dramatic.

Via Forbes: https://www.forbes.com/sites/bruceup.../#15c5286c5105

Well shit. Turns out it's mathematically true that bankers are at the center of it all, at least if you measure ownership/equity interest.
    What I was doing there, Tony, was referencing Tocky's immediately previous point to subvert GMD's earlier whackadoodlery about "rich banking families" and something something Clinton's Rapestravaganza. Everyone else here got what I was going for, I'm sure.
    Last edited by Trance; 19th Sep 2017 at 01:41. Reason: Removed the ending bit; tired and cranky and I probably didn't need to add that

Of course, and I figured as much but I can still have some fun with it.

The way I look at it is that we don't realistically know at our level of society what secret groups do and don't exist.....but it also only matters so much because they don't have nearly the amount of control they think they do. Every economic power system eventually collapses regardless of (but more frequently because of) the shit that elites do trying to prop it up once the declines start.

But a lot of conspiracy stuff is that way. The general idea isn't crazy....because yes rich bankers do some extremely shady shit ( see just about any major US market crash or Edmond Saffra's Russia scandal), and pedophilia is a recurring problem among political elites (see: UK scandal, Eppstein, Cardinal Mahoney). That doesn't mean bankers control literally everything (there'd be no Trump otherwise) or that the Clintons were running a ring out of a pizza basement. A lot of the specifics are just conjecture from the irrational.

Overall I'm a big believer in primary sources. When you see a huge circlejerk of people citing each other on the same information, without any primary sources, is when you're dealing with either gossip or a deliberate misinformation campaign.

Also full disclosure is that I was actually going to come out more backing you, then I decided to check out the top 20 list out of curiousity and saw that it was like a Who's who of the biggest banks.
    Last edited by Tony_Tarantula; 20th Sep 2017 at 09:54.

If your position is that the Clinton Child Sexcapades conspiracy is abject nuttery, then you're already plenty far enough on my side there.

I'm not claiming that bankers in general are all innocent, upstanding folks without a deviant bone in their body, far from it; they're rich people with rich-people ambitions and, for the most part I'm sure, a rich-people lack of perspective and empathy. They have the resources to make a situation like that happen if they really wanted it badly enough. (Successfully covering it up for any length of time, though, is a different question entirely.)

However, just like with chemtrails, GMD tries to run the gap from "it's not an impossible task to make the scenario happen" to "the scenario has already been made to happen", not bothering to look down and see there's no solid evidence connecting A to B. The end result, he falls on his face.

It's not at all irrational to look on the banking elite with some suspicion, given the track record of the rich and powerful throughout history. But suspicion should only go as far as there is good evidence to justify it, as suspicion untempered by critical thinking turns into paranoia.

Quote Originally Posted by Trance View Post
    However, just like with chemtrails, GMD tries to run the gap from "it's not an impossible task to make the scenario happen" to "the scenario has already been made to happen", not bothering to look down and see there's no solid evidence connecting A to B. The end result, he falls on his face.
    You are a fucking moron.

Geo-engineering aka "CHEMTRAILS OLOL" is a known government project, there is absolutely no disputing that. The question is whether or not they have begun implementing it yet, to which I, and countless thousands of others, say a resounding YES THEY ARE.

Cant believe you are even accepted as a serious member of this echo chamber.

You are a fucking moron.

Geo-engineering aka "CHEMTRAILS OLOL" is a known government project, there is absolutely no disputing that. The question is whether or not they have begun implementing it yet, to which I, and countless thousands of others, say a resounding YES THEY ARE.
    The geoengineering you're talking about is a concept, not a project. You want to show me to be a moron? Back your shit up with facts. You failed to do it last time, and I'm quite certain you'll fail to do it now.

Cant believe you are even accepted as a serious member of this echo chamber.
    The only echo chamber here is the one inside your own head. And the acoustics are terrible. They make everything all distorted.

Page 230 of 240 FirstFirst ... 130180185190195200205210215220225226227228229230231232233234235 ... LastLast