TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

View Poll Results: How long will Trump be President?

Voters
80. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 Term (4 Years)

16 20.00%
  • 2 Terms (8 Years)

20 25.00%
  • 1st Term Impeachment/Assassination

37 46.25%
  • 2nd Term Impeachment/Assassination

0 0%
  • I don't know what's going on!

7 8.75%
Page 238 of 239 FirstFirst ... 138188193198203208213218223228233234235236237238239 LastLast
Results 5,926 to 5,950 of 5954

Thread: ✮✮✮ !Trump Dump! ✮✮✮

Moderator and Priest
    I think what the Alt-Right really wants is someone on live TV going down a list of racial slurs, ending it all with two middle fingers flying high, and a big "FUUUCCKKKK YOOOOUUUU, CUCKS!"

What the want, in other words, is a giant nigh-incoherent douchebag to lead them to their Promised Land.

KID ROCK AND/OR TED NUGENT 2020!

Moderator and Priest
    Quote Originally Posted by jkcerda View Post
    Hillary? no thanks
    I swear to god, if my food isn't on the table when I get home tonight, I'm calling ICE.

After all the love that I give you.....

Moderator and Priest
    I see you with Gutwrench. I know what you're up to.

Hillary? no thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Renzatic View Post
    Everyone else is seeing him for what he is: a guy who ran for the highest office in the land as a vanity project, and ended up being too ill equipped to handle the job.
    So here again you are concerned with those who *actually vote*. Speaking somewhat on behalf of those who choose *not* to vote/support corruption, nobody cares about who is in office, as the entire system is corrupt.

This latest presidency was marred from the start with false accusations from the opposing political party, that have yet to produce its fruits. Where is the evidence of collusion, the very collusion that was *so* fucking important that it clogged up the works.

Now, a year later, we can sit here and throw all of our conjured up mud at the president, based solely on lies that we manufactured from the start. We will never know if this president can handle the job, it was tainted from the start, by the lies of the opposition...

Amazingly, what Trump *really* did was start to wake even further, the rest of the non-voting America, to take a peek into all this bullshit that is happening on our tax-paying behalf! So many people who used to tell me that they hated politics and dont even think about it, now tell me that they think the dem/repub is a hoax.

Kid Rock for pres? Sure! Lets burn this mother down to the ground!

INDEPENDENCE

I see you with Gutwrench. I know what you're up to.
    got to keep options open in case you back out........
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldmoon Dawn View Post
    So here again you are concerned with those who *actually vote*. Speaking somewhat on behalf of those who choose *not* to vote/support corruption, nobody cares about who is in office, as the entire system is corrupt.

This latest presidency was marred from the start with false accusations from the opposing political party, that have yet to produce its fruits. Where is the evidence of collusion, the very collusion that was *so* fucking important that it clogged up the works.

Now, a year later, we can sit here and throw all of our conjured up mud at the president, based solely on lies that we manufactured from the start. We will never know if this president can handle the job, it was tainted from the start, by the lies of the opposition...

Amazingly, what Trump *really* did was start to wake even further, the rest of the non-voting America, to take a peek into all this bullshit that is happening on our tax-paying behalf! So many people who used to tell me that they hated politics and dont even think about it, now tell me that they think the dem/repub is a hoax.

Kid Rock for pres? Sure! Lets burn this mother down to the ground!

INDEPENDENCE

good post.

It's pretty stunning just how selectively conspiracy theoristic GMD is.

Moderator and Priest
    Yup. It's always amazing how the people who always claim to be independent thinkers, totally divorced from the Dem/Repub divide, almost always seem to be walk in lockstep with the Republicans while damning the Democrats for every conspiracy theory under the sun.

Like where was GMD when the Republicans were fielding 9 separate investigations against Hillary Clinton concerning Benghazi? Was he bitching when the FBI spent over a year going over Hillary's email server with a fine toothed comb? Nope. Nary a word was said.

But 8 months into a special investigation into our current president over the possibility of collusion, and suddenly it's all a goddamn conspiracy manufactured by the Democrats and mass media to smear Donald Trump's good name with manufactured lies.

Why does a campaign rep asks the Russian embassy for a secure phone line to the Kremlin? Who does that? Really. For what possible reason? What would they be hiding? Dirt on Hillary?

Oh and remember those Russian sanctions Trump signed into law proving he's anti-Russia in the end after all? Yeah, it's 2 weeks past a Senate-imposed deadline and Trump evidently has no intention of actually sanctioning Russia, even after signing them into law.

Granted I didn't really even need it to think he's unfit for office though.
    The guy blubbers as badly as the "have you ever had a dream" kid.
    The Secretary of State called him a moron this week.
    And not even in the Gerry Ford, doesn't know his ass from his elbow, sense. He was saying something truly moronic at the time.

Moderator and Priest
    The problem with Trump is that you can't really nail down anything he does as being 100% de facto truth of his guilt. Concerning Russia, his actions could equally be described as "he's covering his ass to protect his own interests", or "he's a tone deaf idiot doing things to protect his ego."

Like firing Comey over the "Russia thing"? He could be telling us the gospel truth. He's not guilty, he knows he's not guilty, and he was tired of being associated with something he wasn't guilty of. Damn the optics and the consequences, he's gonna fire the guy because he wouldn't go on record to state the obvious, and he's wasting everyone's time.

...or maybe he is trying his damnedest to derail an investigation that would've eventually exposed the actions he and his campaign took to secure the presidency for the world to see.

WE DON'T KNOW! Both are equally likely outcomes here.

Trump does what Trump wants to do, regardless of law, and worries about the fallout later. In the case of the above, he could still be accused of obstructing justice, because even if he's innocent, sporting no ulterior motives behind his reasoning for firing Comey, he admitted on live TV of firing the then current head of the FBI because he though the Russia Thing was a waste of time. Obstruction is still obstruction, regardless if the obstructor has anything to gain or lose from it.

So now we the people and our government at large have to deal with the question of that as well, on top of the still as of yet unanswered question of collusion.

Donald Trump is his own worst enemy. The best thing he could've done was let it roll out, then leverage the situation to his political advantage if it concluded with no evidence of guilt. All he served to do was toss more gas on an already heavily burning brushfire, making things more complicated for everyone involved.

still love the fact trump won, Hillary needs to be jailed .

Moderator and Priest
    Saying you're glad Trump won, because Hillary is skeevy is like saying you're glad you traded Irritable Bowel Syndrome for dick cancer.

Quote Originally Posted by demagogue View Post
    Why does a campaign rep asks the Russian embassy for a secure phone line to the Kremlin? Who does that? Really. For what possible reason? What would they be hiding? Dirt on Hillary?

Oh and remember those Russian sanctions Trump signed into law proving he's anti-Russia in the end after all? Yeah, it's 2 weeks past a Senate-imposed deadline and Trump evidently has no intention of actually sanctioning Russia, even after signing them into law.
    https://theintercept.com/2017/09/28/...rmissible-yet/

Additionally some of the other information that's come out doesn't really support the "Trump is a Russian sockpuppet" narrative....especially how Russia was giving rhetorical support to Black Lives Matter (yes, THAT group).

They seem less interested in playing partisan favorites than they are in simply fomenting internal chaos.

Which...I could (and did) say two years ago, based on what I read from the Open Society Foundations leak.

It pays dividends to actually read primary sources rather than someone else's opinion about someone else's opinion about a the actual news source.

Saying you're glad Trump won, because Hillary is skeevy is like saying you're glad you traded Irritable Bowel Syndrome for dick cancer.
    this is Murika, where the worst the GOVT has to offer went against the worst SOCIETY has to offer and 3rd parties STILL GOT NOWHERE. we had too many bush's & crooked clintons already in office, TODAY once again liberals PRETEND to care about
    war
    deficit
    yobs
    due process
    civil rights
    a democrat in office can wage war in more nations than a republican, can sign indefinite detention w/o trial into law and GET AWAY WITH IT ; republican? nope, courts stand up against them because republicans are blunt and say it like it is instead of sugar coating it for the sheep who swallow everything that comes out of the democrats .

Quote Originally Posted by demagogue View Post
    The Secretary of State called him a moron this week.
    Small correction, he called him a f*cking moron.

As for Russia collusion, it's not really all that hidden even, if you are willing to look, starting with Manafort and his special black caviar friend and ending with Prince Dampnut explicitly admitting collusion.

Remember when Dan Quayle misspelled “potato”, and everyone was like “that’s a good enough reason for him not to be president”?

We should be like that again.
    - Ben Grimes

this is Murika, where the worst the GOVT has to offer went against the worst SOCIETY has to offer and 3rd parties STILL GOT NOWHERE. we had too many bush's & crooked clintons already in office, TODAY once again liberals PRETEND to care about
    war
    deficit
    yobs
    due process
    civil rights
    a democrat in office can wage war in more nations than a republican, can sign indefinite detention w/o trial into law and GET AWAY WITH IT ; republican? nope, courts stand up against them because republicans are blunt and say it like it is instead of sugar coating it for the sheep who swallow everything that comes out of the democrats .
    Thank you.

GD, you know why liberals cried when trump won? because they once again had to grow a back bone so they can pretend to stand for what I said.

Moderator and Priest
    war...
    A Republican in office, and already we're putting boots on the ground in Syria, and possibly escalating things in North Korea.

deficit
    Soon to be deeper, considering Trump is cutting trillions in taxes, and hasn't done much of anything to reign in our spending.

yobs
    Yakkity Yak! TAKE OUT THE PAPER AND THE TRASH!

due process
    Considering we have ole Joe Arpaio, a man found guilty of contempt of court, and had a tendency to ignore due process for RESULTS himself, pardoned by our current sitting president before he even spent a single day in a prison...

Yeah.

civil rights
    Trump has made an attempt to ban trans people from the military for bullshit reasons, and is about to become the first sitting president to speak in front of a bunch classified as an anti-gay hate group...

Yeah.

Of course you do realize that the very same people who packed the Indefinite Detention law into our yearly military budget maintained their hold in congress, and now control the executive branch...

So what did we as a nation gain by choosing Trump over Clinton? What are you standing up for that would've been put in jeopardy were Hillary to win the presidency?

Moderator and Priest
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony_Tarantula View Post
    They seem less interested in playing partisan favorites than they are in simply fomenting internal chaos.
    It's weird when I agree with you. Makes me feel weird in my belly.

The Russians leveraged a lot of our current political bugbears on both sides of the fence for us to better wield against ourselves. Though with that said, and the issue of collusion is still very much up in the air, it did seem they favored Trump over Hillary, simply for the fact that he is the better chaos candidate of the two.

If you were Russia, and you really want to put us into a situation where our heads become stuck up our ass on all front, domestic and international, would you favor...

Hillary Clinton, who has been involved politics for nearly 30 years, was our most recent Secretary of State up until the election, and is on a first name basis with many world leaders?

Or.

Donald Trump, a real estate mogul with a tremendous knack for self promotion, and who's political acumen begins and ends with being good at making up scathing nicknames for people?

Yup!

edit: Did you hear that Donald Trump claimed he met with the president of the Virgin Islands recently?
    Last edited by Renzatic; 13th Oct 2017 at 17:49.

A Republican in office, and already we're putting boots on the ground in Syria, and possibly escalating things in North Korea.

Soon to be deeper, considering Trump is cutting trillions in taxes, and hasn't done much of anything to reign in our spending.

Yakkity Yak! TAKE OUT THE PAPER AND THE TRASH!

Considering we have ole Joe Arpaio, a man found guilty of contempt of court, and had a tendency to ignore due process for RESULTS himself, pardoned by our current sitting president before he even spent a single day in a prison...

Yeah.

Trump has made an attempt to ban trans people from the military for bullshit reasons, and is about to become the first sitting president to speak in front of a bunch classified as an anti-gay hate group...

Yeah.

Of course you do realize that the very same people who packed the Indefinite Detention law into our yearly military budget maintained their hold in congress, and now control the executive branch...

So what did we as a nation gain by choosing Trump over Clinton? What are you standing up for that would've been put in jeopardy were Hillary to win the presidency?
    my clown did not know where Aleppo was, had Clinton done the SAME things trump did democrats would be bending over to justify it, don't believe me? Obama was WORSE than Bush and democrats loved him. this is Murika, where cognitive dissonance is the name of the game , it's only "evil" when the "other"party does it. democrats were agains the war & the patriot act before they were for it. Obama WANTED indefinite detention , hell the man gave a speech as t why

HE SIGNED it, and he did NOT have to sign it for it to pass,
    https://www.senate.gov/reference/glo..._signature.htm

presidential signature - A proposed law passed by Congress must be presented to the president, who then has 10 days to approve or disapprove it. The president signs bills he supports, making them law. He vetoes a bill by returning it to the house in which it began, usually with a written message. Normally, bills he neither signs nor vetoes within 10 days become law without his signature.

renz, this is the nation that gave us
    Jerry Springer
    Jersey Shore
    the Krapdashians
    honey boo boo
    19 & counting
    teen mom
    teen mom 2

the nation spoke & we have what we deserve. if you want trump again come 2020, by all means let Clinton or her surrogate Kamala Harris lead the democrats and watch it happen

Moderator and Priest
    When it comes to our foreign policy, I won't deny that Democrats and Republicans aren't vastly different from each other. Though it doesn't make any sense to me that you're blaming Obama solely for signing into law a measure drawn up and voted upon by a majority Republican senate that's still in power, and would've been signed by a Republican president anyway were it to come their way.

I know you adhere to the notion that the buck stops with the president, and everything related to law is ultimately his responsibility. You're not entirely wrong on this. Obama does hold a large share of the blame for allowing Indefinite Detention to pass. But by calling out Democrats solely, and supporting the opposition in lieu, you're not doing anything to stop something like this from happening again. If anything, you're giving it easier access because you're not only doing nothing to hold those responsible for drawing up the bill in the first place, but willfully giving them both the legislative and executive branches as reward.

Page 238 of 239 FirstFirst ... 138188193198203208213218223228233234235236237238239 LastLast