TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

View Poll Results: How long will Trump be President?

Voters
92. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 Term (4 Years)

17 18.48%
  • 2 Terms (8 Years)

26 28.26%
  • 1st Term Impeachment/Assassination

40 43.48%
  • 2nd Term Impeachment/Assassination

0 0%
  • I don't know what's going on!

9 9.78%
Page 270 of 270 FirstFirst ... 20170220225230235240245250255260265266267268269270
Results 6,726 to 6,728 of 6728

Thread: ✮✮✮ !Trump Dump! ✮✮✮

Taking a break
    I have not seen denial on this scale in a good long while. +still laughing, guys lets all get a grip, and at the very LEAST, accept reality, ok guys? I mean, guys? Seriously? All you guys that lap up this politics stuff? Talkin' to ya here...

Are you really telling me that they have been investigating COLLUSION this whole time, and THIS is all they got from it? Yes, we found out the Ruskys were bad guys afterall, and wow, they sure made us look fucking STUPID(again+).

Now add in that pathetic DEMOCRAT bullshit of trying to set the repubs up with this COLLUSION narrative, which by the way, was just announced as bullshitsky. Now, if indeed there WAS collusion, well then guys, they must surely know by now, correct?

Yes, correct.

So, its just a mere matter of, say, days then?

When the world finds out that this investigation that "didnt involve any americans" you know the rosenstein quote in fact yielded the ultimate vindication for the Democratic party, that one Donald J, COLLUDED with the mutha-phukkin' RUSKYS!

Unfortunately for the dems, they put *all* their precious eggs in this hilarious basket.

THEY NEVER THOUGHT SHE WOULD LOSE.

I told you guys, the bulk of this administrations work has been done behind the scenes through the marines and others. No big deal. Certainly no more far fetched than our little Uranium one problems...

Now, I think I shall take my leave, whilst I still might.

There is no question whether there was any collusion or not. Lord Dampnut's son admitted to it. The only question is what crimes Mueller's investigation will find and what charges his team brings. And he has broad powers to pursue any criminal wrongdoing that he finds.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldmoon Dawn View Post
    I told you guys, the bulk of this administrations work has been done behind the scenes through the marines and others. No big deal. Certainly no more far fetched than our little Uranium one problems...
    Oh yeah, how's your storm in a teacup doing? Should be any time soon, yes? Hillary is already indicted and on her way to prison, yes?

Moderator and Priest
    You know what? Fuck it. Gold's gone.

Page 270 of 270 FirstFirst ... 20170220225230235240245250255260265266267268269270