TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

View Poll Results: How long will Trump be President?

Voters
100. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 Term (4 Years)

19 19.00%
  • 2 Terms (8 Years)

27 27.00%
  • 1st Term Impeachment/Assassination

43 43.00%
  • 2nd Term Impeachment/Assassination

0 0%
  • I don't know what's going on!

11 11.00%
Page 315 of 315 FirstFirst ... 65215265270275280285290295300305310311312313314315
Results 7,851 to 7,865 of 7865

Thread: ✮✮✮ !Trump Dump! ✮✮✮

1 . https://www.cnn.com/2017/10/24/polit...ign/index.html stand. Corrected on who started it
    2 nothing but bullshit
    3 made up shit
    Last edited by jkcerda; 17th Jul 2018 at 22:27.

Quote Originally Posted by Trance View Post
    I'm glad someone with a voice in politics is still saying "Fuck Trump". Opposing Trump is the most important thing the Democrats are doing right now. He needs to be opposed. It isn't something to get bored of and quit. It's worth the energy.
    Lmao. Economy is doing well. You need more than just fuck trump to get elected

Yeah. My quote says I stand corrected. Republicans started it. Democrats paid for it

Yeah, I misread the post.

For number 2, the dossier predicted the sale of Rosneft for 19% and lo and behold:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-r...-idUSKBN1582OH

More than a month after Russia announced one of its biggest privatizations since the 1990s, selling a 19.5 percent stake in its giant oil company Rosneft, it still isn’t possible to determine from public records the full identities of those who bought it.
    As for number 3: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/30/u...adopoulos.html

And here's more:

https://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/pol...208870264.html

The Justice Department special counsel has evidence that Donald Trump’s personal lawyer and confidant, Michael Cohen, secretly made a late-summer trip to Prague during the 2016 presidential campaign, according to two sources familiar with the matter.

Confirmation of the trip would lend credence to a retired British spy’s report that Cohen strategized there with a powerful Kremlin figure about Russian meddling in the U.S. election.

[...]

Cohen has vehemently denied for months that he ever has been in Prague or colluded with Russia during the campaign. Neither he nor his lawyer responded to requests for comment for this story.

You probably read the post correctly. I had to edit it to add the “stand corrected” part so the correction made it into your quote. So in essence I was wrong. But corrected it to reflect my mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by jkcerda View Post
    Lmao. Economy is doing well. You need more than just fuck trump to get elected
    We'll see in November, won't we? Somehow I think Trump's going to do more than he's already doing to help Democrats into office.

Yes. Still a long way till November, lots of things can happen between now and then. Still I don’t see the Democrats having anything to offer

Yeah, editing is a pain when it doesn't update the thread that an edit has been made. That's why I sometimes just delete my post and make a new one with the added info.

I was being stubborn thinking I was correct based on what I had read , managed to get to the point that corrected me on the link I posted so I edited again , editing from the phone sucks but still managed to get it in , when you said you tread it wrong I figured it was worth explaining what went on. Mea culpa
    On topic
    Personally I think the Democrats are going to lose big come 2018 elections , because while saying fuck Trump is appealing it doesn’t do anything to solve any of our country’s issues, then again I also believe Hillary was going to win by a landslide so I could be wrong yet again. To me it seems the Democrats are being played like a fiddle by Trump, on something that Trump knows how to do best and that is divide and conquer, it’s a shame that I will never see Trump be presidential

Moderator and Priest

This explains everything!

Perhaps Marcus Tullius Cicero should have added

A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.” However those who speak by mistake should be forgiven...
    Last edited by Al_B; 18th Jul 2018 at 03:37. Reason: Fixed link

But he still stands by his statements that Putin is extremely strong and powerful and good in bed?

Oh well, at least Adam Schiff is inclined to believe him: https://twitter.com/RepAdamSchiff/st...63674270633984

Level 10,000 achieved
    Quote Originally Posted by Renzatic View Post
    Trump has the best words, it's just that he mixes them up sometimes. Hard to tell all these amazing words apart, even for a very stable genius!

Quote Originally Posted by uncadonego View Post
    A very stable genius.
    Brilliant!

Page 315 of 315 FirstFirst ... 65215265270275280285290295300305310311312313314315