TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

View Poll Results: How long will Trump be President?

Voters
103. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 Term (4 Years)

20 19.42%
  • 2 Terms (8 Years)

27 26.21%
  • 1st Term Impeachment/Assassination

44 42.72%
  • 2nd Term Impeachment/Assassination

1 0.97%
  • I don't know what's going on!

11 10.68%
Page 343 of 343 FirstFirst ... 93243293298303308313318323328333338339340341342343
Results 8,551 to 8,567 of 8567

Thread: ✮✮✮ !Trump Dump! ✮✮✮

I call it consistency

I'll try and behave better...

Speaking of behaving better... is this still presidential?

Only the best people.

Don’t think I’ll ever se trump be presidential. Still I see him winning 2020

If Trump knew Omarosa was a crazed, crying lowlife before offering her a job at the White House, why did he do it? That seems like a poor fit for a $179k/yr position at the top levels of federal government.

He took a chance and got burned. Surprised she managed to sneak recordings out and from where

https://www.google.com/amp/s/people....ing-fired/amp/

Moderator and Priest
    I can't imagine two people more deserving of each other.

You and I?

Previously Important
    oooo meat

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ob-fb-enus-580
    "Her tell-all mea culpa won't win her any brownie points with most blacks," said Earl Ofari Hutchinson, author of the book "Why Black Lives Do Matter." ''Their loathing of Omarosa is virtually frozen in stone. She's still roundly lambasted as a two-bit opportunist, a racial sellout and an ego driven hustler."
    Clintons fired her twice.

@ Vae - thanks for the info. I wasn't aware of some of that.

You're welcome......The jury is debating the verdict right now, so we should know the outcome fairly soon.

Moderator and Priest
    Quote Originally Posted by jkcerda View Post
    Clintons fired her twice.
    4 times from 2 jobs, if I remember correctly.

Stephen Miller's uncle doesn't seem to think very highly of Stephen Miller or the administration's immigration policies.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/st...s-uncle-219351

If my nephew’s ideas on immigration had been in force a century ago, our family would have been wiped out.

[...]

Trump wants to make us believe that these desperate migrants are an existential threat to the United States; the most powerful nation in world history and a nation made strong by immigrants. Trump and my nephew both know their immigrant and refugee roots. Yet, they repeat the insults and false accusations of earlier generations against these refugees to make them seem less than human. Trump publicly parades the grieving families of people hurt or killed by migrants, just as the early Nazis dredged up Jewish criminals to frighten and enrage their political base to justify persecution of all Jews. Almost every American family has an immigration story of its own based on flight from war, poverty, famine, persecution, fear or hopelessness. Most of these immigrants became workers, entrepreneurs, scientists and soldiers of America.

Looks like Omarosa was so terrible at her job that they immediately wanted to rehire her:

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/lara...ry?id=57194327

Omarosa Manigault Newman, former reality television villain and White House official, released her latest secret recording –- this time, a conversation with Lara Trump about joining the Trump campaign.

In the conversation, which Manigault Newman said was made in the days after she was fired from the White House, the president’s campaign aide and daughter-in-law offered Manigault Newman $15,000 per month to have a public role in the campaign. The tape aligns with what Manigault Newman wrote about in her new tell-all memoir, “Unhinged.”

In the book she writes that the Trump campaign contract would have required her to sign a non-disclosure agreement, but she refused.

[...]

[Lara] Trump goes on, on the recording, to say that the money offered to Manigault Newman is public.

“All the money that we raise and that pays salaries is directly from donors, small-dollar donors for the most part," Trump said on the tape.

"So, I know you, you were making 179 at the White House," she said, referring to Manigault Newman's $179,000 annual salary. "And I think we can work something out where we keep you right along those lines."

"Specifically, let me see, I haven't even added up the numbers," Trump continued. "But we were talking about, like, 15K a month. Let me see what that adds up to. Times 12. Yeah. So that’s $180,000. Does that sound like, uh, a fair deal for you?”
    Lordy, there are even more tapes:

The television-savvy Manigault Newman took a page straight out of Trump’s producer playbook and teased “plenty” of tapes to come.

“There are things that I am going to save to share when the time is right,” Manigault Newman said Wednesday on MSNBC.
    Last edited by Starker; 17th Aug 2018 at 08:29.

Post 8562. Mayby she black mails herself into the next position

A public response to Lord Dampnut revoking security clearances from his critics:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...=.3ed94bf6a08b

William H. McRaven, a retired Navy admiral, was commander of the U.S. Joint Special Operations Command from 2011 to 2014. He oversaw the 2011 Navy SEAL raid in Pakistan that killed al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden.

Dear Mr. President:

Former CIA director John Brennan, whose security clearance you revoked on Wednesday, is one of the finest public servants I have ever known. Few Americans have done more to protect this country than John. He is a man of unparalleled integrity, whose honesty and character have never been in question, except by those who don’t know him.

Therefore, I would consider it an honor if you would revoke my security clearance as well, so I can add my name to the list of men and women who have spoken up against your presidency.

Like most Americans, I had hoped that when you became president, you would rise to the occasion and become the leader this great nation needs.

A good leader tries to embody the best qualities of his or her organization. A good leader sets the example for others to follow. A good leader always puts the welfare of others before himself or herself.

Your leadership, however, has shown little of these qualities. Through your actions, you have embarrassed us in the eyes of our children, humiliated us on the world stage and, worst of all, divided us as a nation.

If you think for a moment that your McCarthy-era tactics will suppress the voices of criticism, you are sadly mistaken. The criticism will continue until you become the leader we prayed you would be.

Quote Originally Posted by William H. McRaven
    The criticism will continue until you become the leader we prayed you would be.
    Well that's the power of prayer for you, eh?

Page 343 of 343 FirstFirst ... 93243293298303308313318323328333338339340341342343