TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Campaign for T2: Godbreaker (26 Jan 2017)

Really? Is it done, really?! Finally a good stuff to play this evening!
    Thank you, Random_Taffer!

Quote Originally Posted by downwinder View Post
    do they have to die? do i have to get the one in the cell?
    Yes. No.

where is the explosive device?
    It is in the same location as the rosary.

Desperately dodgy geezer
    @downwinder: also another hint on clearing the temple - the craymen and elementals aren't the only AI you have to clear out of there.

where is the explosive device? i looked everywhere,i am sure i will find twig in the hive,already did a quick run though of it,got god breaker already,and still short loot,also i knocked out all cray breat and put out the fire element by braiser but i went back to town and she said nothing to me,do they have to die? do i have to get the one in the cell? also still havent found a use for jar and how to light braizer where the fire keeper medillion was

1. My memory is too bad to lead you there step by step, but go back to the cave system connected to the area with the big tree and the bug beast nest. One of the tunnels leads to a relatively narrow cliff with a destroyed building, a dead hammerite, and a wooden cart on it. If you need a little more clarification, this area is overlooking a stream where a lantern ghost is patrolling. The wooden cart has the explosive device on it.
    2. Make sure you also kill the craybeast that's patrolling just outside of the temple (it's an easy one to forget about).
    3. In order to get the second jar of ashes for that brazier, you need to pull a lever near it and open the gate to the throne in the room below. Doing this spawns a ton of monsters, unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by Tannar View Post
    I don't know, he sounds a little squirrely to me.

Seriously though, nice intro!
    I'm just happy I finally got to kinda/sorta contribute to an FM, as opposed to just playing them while eating Cheez-Its off of my chest...

ok only one thing left i need a bit of help on other wise omg this missions so far are real fun ,i just have to clear out the temple,i put all cray beast in lava,i sworded all the eggs and got a bonus objective,put out both brazies so no more fire or enemys from second lighting,what am i missing?

also what do i use glass bottle on? other wise mission 2 complete

mission 2 complete beside what is posted above 2415/5230 1/6 secrets,mission 2 has a lot of replay value in my view

Can't download this campaign. Keeps getting stuck at 472 MB for some reason. I tried all the links here, but to no avail.

Divine! Thank you, RT!

Fabulous, I've been looking forward to this one. Well done!

What do i do with piles of bones laying around? Blessed water is not working.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaratul View Post
    What do i do with piles of bones laying around? Blessed water is not working.
    Have you been to Eldin's Tomb already?

No...so i guess i have to go there,thanks.

Dóttirin klęšist oft móšur möttli
    At the beginning of the first mission I get this message on the screen

Object 782 is being used as difficulty debug
    No difficulty definded

(this is not DromEd)
    There's no object 782, but I can see that nvdebug.osm was loaded.

Edit: I need to rename/delete nvdebug.osm in the root folder, it's there for some reasons. Maybe drop this script? It's not necessary.

Desperately dodgy geezer
    It isn't necessary to be loaded, but it also isn't at all harmful, and you only see that message if you have the nvdebug.osm file in your T2 folder, which most players do not.

Downloading, blackjack is ready Congrats and thank you

OMG! What a treat to see this morning! I've been keeping up with this one but thought it was a ways off. Sh**!, I just turned off my satellite internet at home to save some money. Going to download it right now at work, don't care if I get in trouble, must have! Congrats on the awesome release!

Quote Originally Posted by Dev_Anj View Post
    Can't download this campaign. Keeps getting stuck at 472 MB for some reason. I tried all the links here, but to no avail.
    Sorry for the trouble. Just posted a mirror from Darkfate if you want to try that.

Quote Originally Posted by Unna Oertdottir View Post
    At the beginning of the first mission I get this message on the screen

Object 782 is being used as difficulty debug
    No difficulty definded

(this is not DromEd)
    There's no object 782, but I can see that nvdebug.osm was loaded.

Edit: I need to rename/delete nvdebug.osm in the root folder, it's there for some reasons. Maybe drop this script? It's not necessary.
    i got the same message, also i can't use any food in my inventory, is anyone else facing the same problem?

Remove or rename nvdebug.osm from your fan mission directory to remove that message.

The food is supposed to be collected for the road as part of the objectives.

Desperately dodgy geezer
    Yes as I said before for Unna, the message about difficulty debug can be ignored.

Alright, thanks guys.

Dóttirin klęšist oft móšur möttli
    Quote Originally Posted by Cardia View Post
    i got the same message, also i can't use any food in my inventory, is anyone else facing the same problem?
    This is a NVScript issue. Delete "old" NVScripts and put new NVScripts into the root folder.

I just finished the 1st mission. Climbing all over the place is a challenge. The layout is well done
    But there's a problem with the hammerite priest. He's standing on the table, so it's difficult to get by.

Desperately dodgy geezer
    We did a half dozen things to try and prevent that. That table is actually outside of the pathfinding database so he shouldn't be able to even get to it, yet somehow he does sometimes (but never for me or Rob, so we could only guess at ways to prevent it).

Updating NVScript isn't really the answer. The message appears because we left NVDifficultyDebug set on the starting point, which uses NVDebug.osm, not NVScript.osm. So if you have that .osm in your folder you will get the message, but as I've said before you can just ignore it, it will do nothing unless you're playing in Dromed.

i can't recover the stash and the maps, i've been everywhere, including the place where the two thieves wanted to caught me. any help?

If you look at your map, you'll notice there's a chamber which appears to have no doors to it in your apartment.
    You're looking for a secret switch.