TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Campaign for T2: Godbreaker (26 Jan 2017)

WOW that was a very enjoyable 6.5 hours of absolute thieving fun!!!!

Thanks to all this was FANtastic!!

Quote Originally Posted by Random_Taffer View Post
    MasterThief3 (Voice of Conall) is livestreaming a playthrough on Twitch right now to any interested. (Don't watch if you haven't played through it and want to be surprised)

https://www.twitch.tv/tzimiesce
    Oh dang missed it. I hope they upload it. Oh by the way I was also surprised to find another object of mine in this campaign I completely forgot about. So awesome to see it again!! Thanks guys, and Yandros for using it (skull lantern)

Desperately dodgy geezer
    Sure thing! As I recall you made it originally for DCE, but, well, we're still waiting on that one, aren't we?

Excellent series! Love the story, the atmosphere, the uniqueness, the ingenuity, and more! The only downside was that there aren't more missions! 2 & 4 have a lot of replayability and I'll certainly be going back to those very soon. Very well done Random_Taffer and team! Bravo.

Edit
    I really hate moths now.

Quote Originally Posted by Yandros View Post
    Sure thing! As I recall you made it originally for DCE, but, well, we're still waiting on that one, aren't we?
    YES!

Oh and I found twitch recording https://www.twitch.tv/videos/118071729 but won't spoil.
    Last edited by gamophyte; 29th Jan 2017 at 23:37. Reason: Moved issue to Mission 2 thread

MasterThief3 (Voice of Conall) is livestreaming a playthrough on Twitch right now to any interested. (Don't watch if you haven't played through it and want to be surprised)

https://www.twitch.tv/tzimiesce
    I'm watching part of the first VOD now. I'd love to be watching these live, but because of my own let's play, I can't really have any spoilers. But I'll watch 'em all afterward.

Finished This was simply amazing and enjoyed every moment of it. I'm surprised I got all the secrets in the last mission though. I usually never get them on my first playthrough

10/10 for this campaign for sure.

Dóttirin klæðist oft móður möttli
    I also finished. A terrific set of missions.
    Mission 1 as the intro mission
    Mission 2 as the first climax
    Mission 3 as the intermediate level
    Mission 4 as another climax and end
    As for the sneaky part in mission 4, it was really exciting to crawl around in the mansion being weak and blinded as a mole. This is the thrilling Hallucinations-effect. For some reasons, I enjoy this very much

Thank you very much, Random Taffer

Such a great campaign! Had to switch away from Expert on level 4 though. Could not finish the first part in time :P

All in all, really great though, thank you!

Did you find the healing fruit in the bowl on the dining table? That was the only thing that allowed me to complete that first bit on Expert.

There's also an additional piece in the gated garden and also a healing potion in the barracks.

Marvellous mission, RT & team !
    I had a blast of a weekend, playing this campaign
    All those lovely details ... awesome!
    The only odd thing that happened to me was that the pagans in mission 2 did not appear to be all that friendly when I entered their realm, although I had 'made friends' already.
    When I made it there, they sounded like spotting a suspicious character, and therefore I did not hope for a warm welcome at this point. So, I knocked them out altogether.

Yes, found the healing fruit and potion in the barracks, but only in Normal mode after getting the antidote, and didn't feel rushed to explore. I figured oh well, and continued on my way. They came in handy later on in the mission. those rooftops can be slippery

Desperately dodgy geezer
    @gnartsch: Even once befriended, they will turn on you if you brandish a weapon. If you play it again in the future, I recommend going the friendly route even if it means some reloading, because you missed about 5 optional side quests.

How do u jump to this balcony?:

I have tried all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by zajazd View Post
    How do u jump to this balcony?:

I have tried all ways.
    There's two different ways. You can jump from the tower to the west, or you can climb up the pipe (not all the way to the top- maybe a little bit lower down from where you are now) and jump up towards it to catch the ledge. Make sure you've got new mantle turned on.

You can also get to it from the other direction- by jumping from the wall tower that the red/yellow suited archer is patrolling on and going through the window.

There's two different ways. You can jump from the tower to the west, or you can climb up the pipe (not all the way to the top- maybe a little bit lower down from where you are now) and jump up towards it to catch the ledge. Make sure you've got new mantle turned on.

You can also get to it from the other direction- by jumping from the wall tower that the red/yellow suited archer is patrolling on and going through the window.
    Thank you Builder of this campaign. I have to look up and install this new mantle...

Quote Originally Posted by zajazd View Post
    Thank you Builder of this campaign. I have to look up and install this new mantle...
    New mantle is available in Newdark, which is required for this fan mission. Check out the readme I included in the campaign for instructions on how to enable new mantle.

ok i made a search through dromed, and found my way to the closed build that holds Eldin's sword...let's see how can i open the entrance door.
    It seems i need to place something above a pedestal in order to get access to Eldwin's Tomb, where's the item i need to place in the pedestal?
    Last edited by Cardia; 31st Jan 2017 at 15:46.

Go back to the crystal cave system west of the temple. In the cave system go as West as you possibly can and you'll find another tunnel leading to another outdoor area. This is where you want to be.
    As far as the frobbable puddle, you need to read Embry's journal to get that objective.

Please add spoiler tags to your posts.

You will find out what is needed to open the tomb by a crumbling diary found in the cray temple.

Please add spoiler tags to your posts.

You will find out what is needed to open the tomb by a crumbling diary found in the cray temple.
    I´m sorry can you be more specific of what i really need to place above the pedestal?

You need to find the ancient lantern locked away in the same place you found the crumbling diary in the cray temple. You'll need an ancient key to get in there and it can be found in the ruined watch tower at the temple entrance. (up above)

Mantle

I've changed the cfg file, but how do you once use it in the game? Tried looking in game controls, but I can't find anything in there...

It is automatically implemented once changed in the cfg file.
    To check where our not it's on, open a door. If you can mantle up onto the owned door, it's on.