TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Campaign for T2: Godbreaker (26 Jan 2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Random_Taffer View Post
    It is automatically implemented once changed in the cfg file.
    To check where our not it's on, open a door. If you can mantle up onto the owned door, it's on.
    but which button/s do I use?

Mantle is the jump key, so whatever you've got the mapped to. Mine is the spacebar.

Desperately dodgy geezer
    You mantle by jumping and holding the jump key down. Have you really played Thief all this time without mantling? You've got a lot of missions to go replay and enjoy!

I received word that Elvis was a co-author of the Moth AI. The other author was another member of DarkFate named Chuzhoi.
    I will be updating the readme and credits video for version 2.0 along with all the translations.
    Sorry, Chuzhoi! It's possible Elvis told me about you when he sent me the files, but it was so long ago I forgot!
    Please forgive my oversight and thanks so much for your hard work!

Live streaming with Conall on Twitch. Masterthief3, Yandros, and myself will be on momentarily.

https://www.twitch.tv/tzimiesce

Southquarter.com/fms
    Sorry, late with my mirror:

http://www.southquarter.com/download...reakerV1.0.zip

Really enjoyed testing this campaign, hope everyone else is enjoying it too...

Desperately dodgy geezer
    Thanks, Mike!

Live streaming with Conall on Twitch. Masterthief3, Yandros, and myself will be on momentarily.

https://www.twitch.tv/tzimiesce
    This was such an absolute blast! Fen also joined us on audio. If anyone needs something to watch/listen to for 3 hours tomorrow, well there ya go.

Quote Originally Posted by Yandros View Post
    This was such an absolute blast! Fen also joined us on audio. If anyone needs something to watch/listen to for 3 hours tomorrow, well there ya go.
    It really was! My chest still hurts from laughing! ^_^
    I'm uploading my local recording to youtube as well.
    We Have A Thirst!

Can you link us your YouTube channel?

It was indeed great fun to watch and listen to. Thanks again for doing it, you guys! You were all highly entertaining.

Congratulations on the release Random_Taffer, just been playing the first mission (on Expert, I always play missions on Expert unless there's a no Knock out objective) and loving the Thief 1 City vibe to it

Edit* First level done with 1607 loot out of 1862 and the one secret found, on wards to mission two!!
    Last edited by SirLord Best; 2nd Feb 2017 at 09:45.

Hello great fm

I have technical question about gamma setting is it blocked in fm cos i can see anything changing when i move the slider.

What a ride! 7 hours 40 minutes, finally done

Those flying moths in mission 2 were an artistic masterpiece

Quote Originally Posted by trudnicki View Post
    Hello great fm

I have technical question about gamma setting is it blocked in fm cos i can see anything changing when i move the slider.
    No, it's not blocked. I have no idea why that would be happening.

Desperately dodgy geezer
    I don't even think it's possible for any particular mission to "block" or make the gamma slider ineffective. It's likely something else related to the Thief 2 config.

Quote Originally Posted by trudnicki View Post
    Tom, you might try this:

Edit cam_ext.cfg in your Thief 2 folder (it will open in any text program such as notepad). Find d3d9 render options and find this line: ";d3d_disp_no_rgb10_buf". Remove the semicolon, save, and gamma should work. You may also need to restart Thief after you've edited that.

thanks for answer

Yeah i already diagnosed the problem.

Unfortunately my gamma is still not working. It is not the problem of this fabulous fm its my installation getting corrupted.

Its even better now i made clean install of thief metal age steam version. I am trying to launch it without success. I have applied t2tool v1046 nothing still not launching
    manually applied newdark v124 still nothing my thief is not launching any ideas ??

I'm having a bit of a problem.
    I downloaded & began playing this mission. Was a bit boggled at first, since it went straight to the Objectives screen, but I shrugged it off & started to play, thought maybe gameplay would answer questions. Explore, explore, explore, great! Then I hit a tricky spot with a Hammerite mage who's unable to path away from his spot, when he goes into 'explore' mode to find out who he's hearing/seeing he just walks more or less in place, maintaining overview of the stairs up to the floor he's on, so I am unable to go up there without being attacked. When I hit this spot, I started looking through this thread to see if anyone else had this issue, and I started watching Fen's video. That's when I realized there WAS an intro video that isn't playing for me. Fen also didn't have the Hammerite problem I had. Advice, please, to fix either/both issues?

Note: I'm using FemSel and my T2 is fully patched. Thanks for any help!

Desperately dodgy geezer
    The Hammerite problem we tried to fix and couldn't quite I guess since some people still get it. It's pretty hit or miss as to whether you get it.

The movies issue could be a lot of things, but generally it means the codec failed to load. I always start the Credits movie when I launch T2 to make sure movies are working, and just quit and restart if it doesn't play. I've found that it just randomly seems to work or not every time I launch T2. Some people have found that playing after a fresh reboot can help, and also I've had luck closing down all other apps, especially my browser, which perhaps also had the codec loaded and prevented T2 from being able to do so.

Alright Yandros, thanks. I'll give a few reboots/restarts and see if I can get it working. I hope so, because this campaign seems like it's going to keep me wonderfully busy!
    I'll also try the Credits thing in the future. I don't believe I've had a movie NOT play since I first got everything working properly and playing FMs some 15 years ago, so I guess I just got accustomed to it always working. Good advice using Credits for verification it's working, thank you.

Desperately dodgy geezer
    I didn't either until later versions of NewDark came along. No clue if it's related or a coincidence or something else changed on my PC.

I received word that Elvis was a co-author of the Moth AI. The other author was another member of DarkFate named Chuzhoi.
    I will be updating the readme and credits video for version 2.0 along with all the translations.
    Sorry, Chuzhoi! It's possible Elvis told me about you when he sent me the files, but it was so long ago I forgot!
    Please forgive my oversight and thanks so much for your hard work!
    Thanks for mentioning me! No problem, I'm not offended. Congrats on the release!

bikerdude
    This Fm has some of the coolest rooftop views...

Thanks, biker.

Here's a brighter version of last night's Twitch stream:
    https://youtu.be/lhbNyGECX-o