TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: New T2 Campaign: Godbreaker: Missions 3 & 4 (26 Jan 2017)

Classical Master 2008
    Thanks, Tannar! I missed that key.

Desperately Dodgy Moderator
    @Kerrle: Tannar was right on, except for the additional detail that they are supposed to be sisters. That was the idea anyway, but I don't think anything ever made its way into the texts to convey that.

Does anyone know the use for The Veil of Illuz or the St. Ives statue? Thanks!

Desperately Dodgy Moderator
    The Veil grants you 10 seconds of invisibility when you use it, but it takes some health away also.

The St Ives statue is what you're supposed to plant in the chest in Dennison's basement to frame him.

Thanks Yandros!

where is the key to Uriel's front bar gates,where the hammer is patrolling

It's in an apartment above The Dancing Cray, where a Hammerite lives. It's also on one of the guards in St. Uriel's, so if you go in over the wall you can get back out.

A little hint to the location of the thugs with the diamonds...

Try the City Watch station.

Quote Originally Posted by Tannar View Post
    Try the City Watch station.
    thanks ...missed something.

I can't identify the secrets from the Loot list. Playing Mission 4 on expert, I have 2 of 3. Can someone provide hints to all 3 please?

Great missions for the most part. I'm probably going to replay this at some point and hunt for loot because I'm certain I've missed entire sub-areas in missions 2 & 4 due to all of the extra loot I didn't have (about 1600-1700 in each mission). The town ambient music loop in Mission 4, was that from Broken Triad or some other mission I've played, I swear I've heard it before in a Thief mission.

Quote Originally Posted by Marbrien View Post
    I can't identify the secrets from the Loot list. Playing Mission 4 on expert, I have 2 of 3. Can someone provide hints to all 3 please?
    1. Lord Alfred's estate across the alley from Miss Priscilla's, check the book case.
    2. St. Uriel's Library. Check the book cases.
    3. Inner Guidance, check the bedroom carefully.

Quote Originally Posted by GUFF View Post
    The town ambient music loop in Mission 4, was that from Broken Triad or some other mission I've played, I swear I've heard it before in a Thief mission.
    Not to my knowledge. The song is called Insecticide and is from the Silent Hill games.

Silent Hill: Origins, right. I did play that. I wonder why I thought it had also been used in another FM? Maybe it has.

Dr. K uses a lot of Silent Hill music in the Rocksburg series. I'd assume you've played those?

He used a A Stray Child and other tracks. I actually used a heavily altered version of A Stray Child by Masterthief3 in one of the briefings, but never in game.

Im on the last mission, its seems there's a problem, i've killed a hammer guard and heard this comment :"so much for the plan", later one i read a letter that would bring a new goal, unfortunately the goal fails because i killed the hammer guard much before knowing that i couldn't kill any hammerite or the other guards

Sorry you'll have to reload before the hammerite was killed.
    The mission should have failed right when you killed him as far as I know, so thanks for finding that bug.

Good thing i had a previous save game
    Last edited by Cardia; 16th Nov 2017 at 03:28.

Random Taffer , there's a problem in one vent shaft, the one with the ladder, when jumping into one of the sliding door grills threeshold i get stuck and can't moe, ive tried several times but i simply just get stuck.
    Last edited by Cardia; 16th Nov 2017 at 03:29.

I can't fin secrets in Uriel's library and Lord's apartment. I've searched bookcases and nothing.

Both are secret book switches.
    Uriel's secret is the most South eastern case in the library, top shelf. For Lord Alfred's, make sure you're across the street from where the servant's journal is. (Out the window across the pipe). Secret book switch is on the bottom shelf.

Uriel's library is in the nave opposite to the novices' choir with the priest? None of the books highlight.

Partly, but also is the place Merek patrols on the other side of the wall from the novice choir.

I have found the secret. Thanks very much for the reply
    Last edited by Vera; 4th Feb 2017 at 13:12.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast