TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: New T2 Campaign: Godbreaker: Missions 3 & 4 (26 Jan 2017)

I've really been enjoying this mission, and haven't need any tips so far. But I'm stumped trying to find Inner Guidance again. I say "again" because I have gotten to it once, without the key, in the same area where there's that guy you can lock pick free from the cell under a grate. But ever since I got the key to Inner Guidance, for the life of me I cannot find that area. I did pick up the map for the city, but Inner Guidance is not marked on it. Could someone please give me the relative location of the place? Thanks!

On your map, it's on Mossy Rock Circle, the north-most part of it. That's in the upper left of the map.

Campaign finished,
    Last edited by Cardia; 16th Nov 2017 at 03:29.

Much appreciated! But now, another question: how can I pick up the relic underneath in the sewer area? I understand from a readable I re-read that it requires a dispersal spell, and I read on a post in this thread about a magic scroll. I'm assuming I need to use this magic scroll, and would like a hint on its location. I feel like I've been most everywhere.

In the southeast area of the map, on Bear Lane, there is a large building with a telescope on a large balcony. The building below that balcony is a library. It's in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Tannar View Post
    In the manor where you found the head, there is a key on the bookshelf that opens the fortuneteller's place. That is, in fact, what you see in the crystal ball in Mission 2. The scroll can be used on something in the fortuneteller's place.
    OK, I have the scroll of dispersal, I've made my way down to this dark area in the fortune-teller's place with multiple undead and a rusted key which I used to enter a room with an object that I would assume I use the scroll against. Whether I'm using the scroll or my own hands, this object takes health away from me. Where/how do I use this scroll (I assume I use it somewhere in this area)?

- prjames

UPDATE: Never mind. Enter that room with the object, look down, use the scroll of dispersal, it automatically removes the protective field around the object, letting you take it.

Yes, though you don't have to look down, exactly, you just can't be looking at the object so that it is highlighted, or you will frob it instead of the scroll in your inventory, which is why you take damage.

Thanks! Got it. Now I believe I've done every major thing in this mission. Though I never did find that self-portrait or engineer a jailbreak.

This was a fantastic mission, on par with the city in Seven Sisters and the Rocksbourg missions. I plan on replaying it, though maybe on 'Hard' so it won't be quite so teeming with AI.

I've finished all the main objectives on Expert, found all 3 secrets, been rewarded for returning the ring to the barmaid at the Dancing Crayman, have met the loot objective but I'm way short of maximum. So I'm now trying to find some of the missing loot. In my explorations, I got outside the map behind the Dancing Crayman. Hanging in mid-air there is a second instance of Godbreaker, which goes into the inventory rather than my set of weapons (which already includes Godbreaker). What gives?!

How did you manage that? I'm not sure you can even get back as it's not designed to allow you to go out there.

Desperately Dodgy Moderator
    Those who explore and get outside the map should be prepared to have to reload. It's just part of the deal.

I'm just inteested to see how you got out of the map.

I managed that as well. A rope arrow stuck into the side of one of the buildings next to the Dancing Cray, I think.

I did what Swiz did. And I didn't try to get back in, I just reloaded. I asked about the second Godbreaker, that's all, because I was curious.

Im just outside the city watch station during the conversation with the Hammerite.

No matter how I trigger the conversation, no matter how quiet I am or direction I come. It ends as failed objective.

Any ideas about how to approach this or did I run into a bug?

The hammerite alerts just as he walks up the ramp exiting the watch area.

I had to black jack him before he alerts. So I hope doing this doesn't break the mission but
    I couldn't see a way around it. Every time he gets to the top of the walk he alerts.
    Last edited by Ravenus1; 5th Feb 2017 at 21:03. Reason: I found hopefully a work around.

I must be the stupidiest Taffer ever!!!

How do I get out of Dennison's place at the start?

Please spoil me, so I can move on

There're angels who playThief and angels who don't ........ both go to heaven ............
    Dare to join .............

Quote Originally Posted by Gloria Creep View Post
    I must be the stupidiest Taffer ever!!!

How do I get out of Dennison's place at the start?

Please spoil me, so I can move on

This door in the hallway

I'm trying to find the key to the fortune teller's house

Its in the place with the severed hammer priest head,on a book shelf.... the one with an elevator

Thanks!

Now all I have left is finding Godbreaker, but I scoured the whole town and never came across it

Find your way back to some caves with green and red crystals.
    At some point in the greenish part there is an exit, where you end up on some kind of terrace and some nasty mosquitos.

In mission 4? What direction is that? I've been all over the city, and never came across caves. That sounds more like mission 2

Quote Originally Posted by Azaran View Post
    Thanks!

Now all I have left is finding Godbreaker, but I scoured the whole town and never came across it
    Go to the widow walk,look up there's a window you can rope up to,next to a tower....the Godbreaker is in there. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idZDx-H6XRk

Sorry,i forgot the blue stuff {spoiler cover up stuff)
    Last edited by griswold; 6th Feb 2017 at 05:46.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Azaran View Post
    This door in the hallway

That door is closed and I don't have lockpicks.
    There're angels who playThief and angels who don't ........ both go to heaven ............
    Dare to join .............

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast