TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: New T2 Campaign: Godbreaker: Missions 3 & 4 (26 Jan 2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Gloria Creep View Post
    That door is closed and I don't have lockpicks.
    Have you gotten the necklace for the guard? He'll give you your gear after

Desperately Dodgy Moderator
    Gloria, as Azaran said you'll have to ghost your way upstairs and find the necklace, then return it to the guard in the basement who woke you up. He's walked over to the door to the sewer now, in the barracks area.

I've got the necklace from almost the beginning. I thought that guard was supposed to ignore me.

I opened the door and the mission ended. That wasn't suppose to be happening was it?

No, youfrob the necklace on the guard, and then it continues

Yes, he shows me the way to the sewers and the boat, but I must do other things first.
    Once I open the door upstairs with my lockpicks, the missions ends.

?????

I'll go and check the area with the boat again.
    There're angels who playThief and angels who don't ........ both go to heaven ............
    Dare to join .............

Ok that should not be happening

How does it end, with the failed video? And what does the objectives screen show?

Azaran, the mission ends when I get to the streets. I've gotten 110 out of 6918 loot and 0 out of 3 secrets.

It ends normally with: Mission complete.
    There're angels who playThief and angels who don't ........ both go to heaven ............

I just finished the campaign with all secrets and 6183 loot. I had a great time with this one. Thanks for all your hard work everyone.

A shout out to Fen, your quite the voice actor.

That's weird, maybe Random Taffer can check what's going on

Gloria, are there any objectives showing as failed when the mission ends?

Uh I have no idea why that would happen. Try restarting since you're near the beginning. There is nothing out on the street which would trigger the mission to end.

I'd trying a restart and hard save after the intro so you don't have to repeat it too much.

It would help us know what's happening if we knew which objective is being failed.

Yandros , I've had two instances where mission failed due to detection. One entering the exit area after completing the neckless objective.

I did alert the guards upstairs but they seem to see me cross the below hallway near the guard like through the wall.

I checked a save a few times and I ran to the top of the stair to check the kitchen and they shouldn't have spotted me below. The AI sleeping in the basement didn't alert at all.

The second time was when Merrick was at the Watch, every time he walked to the top of the ramp, he stepped back and gasped and I got mission end.

I approached this area from a few different directions, and used moss near every area that triggered the conversation but each time he did the same thing. I eventually just blackjacked him as he approached the ramp and continued on.

Thanks for the info! We'll see if we can do anything about that in the eventual update.

I was never able to find a way into the jail, the door is unfrobbable. Is it supposed to be accessible at all?

EDIT: silly me, totally missed a lever

Quote Originally Posted by Yandros View Post
    It would help us know what's happening if we knew which objective is being failed.
    No, it just ends normally as: Mission Complete.

I'll be away for a couple of days. Hopefully there is a solution for this.

Gloria, when you get a chance can you email me that save game please?

I left the building trough a window in the diningroom,maybe you should try that???

That is an alternative exit path, and it would be interesting to know if it also causes the problem. Based on how I scripted it, I would expect that it does. A save game just before leaving would help me figure it out, though.

it would be very helpful if someone could define where are Dennison's men besides the starting apartment that can be alerted and cause the game to fail? Also, can the mission fail for actions -blackjackings- that took place BEFORE the objective was triggered by the incriminating letter ? As I have the same problem as others here with Merek being alert as he walks to the ramp..

Dennison's men are only the inhabitants of his house, other than Roland and his girlfriend. You must also not be detected by any Hammerites in the cathedral, or by Merek obviously. Sorry you encountered this bug also, I don't believe we saw it in testing and we'll try to fix it in the update.

I have finished this campaign.
    I very liked it
    There are a lot of places to explore in every missions, especially in the third mission. Secrets and loot are very difficult to find.
    I couldn't stop laughing when I read about a man who thought he was a burrick..
    Missions are well-built and rich with new textures and AI models (various types of moths, butterflies, dragonflies, snakes, plants and guards). Town and swamps/marshes are very realistic.
    It was a good idea to give the opportunity to earn money by doing other people a favour.
    . There was no ploblems during the gameplay.
    Adding subtitles to the dialogues would be a great idea.
    Superb campaign!

Quote Originally Posted by nightchild View Post
    it would be very helpful if someone could define where are Dennison's men besides the starting apartment that can be alerted and cause the game to fail? Also, can the mission fail for actions -blackjackings- that took place BEFORE the objective was triggered by the incriminating letter ? As I have the same problem as others here with Merek being alert as he walks to the ramp..
    No, you are fully allowed to Blackjack anyone you please. Just as long as they don't see you.

Thank you, Vera. I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed it. I've not yet determined if I'll work subtitles into it or not. It would certainly be a lot of work. One translation of the texts at least is on its way, however.

Is it just me, or do most of the windows require a crate to stand on in order to get inside?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast