TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: New T2 Campaign: Godbreaker: Missions 3 & 4 (26 Jan 2017)

Desperately Dodgy Moderator
    Krush, it's probably just you, and anyone else who doesn't have new_mantle enabled.

Quote Originally Posted by Yandros View Post
    Dennison's men are only the inhabitants of his house, other than Roland and his girlfriend. You must also not be detected by any Hammerites in the cathedral, or by Merek obviously. Sorry you encountered this bug also, I don't believe we saw it in testing and we'll try to fix it in the update.
    thank you Yandros for the response! I finally knocked him out too, at the point the new objective triggered .. so, now I can move on

I have 1 more question if someone can help .. is there any other key to be found in Merek's house to open the gate at Uriel's street? I only found his spare house key.

There is a gate key, but the gate is not the only way in.
    For a hint, see the patrolling thief archer's note. He's by Dennison's window.
    You can also get in and out without opening the gate.

Also, see this post.

Tannar and Random Taffer thanks! I know I can enter from the rooftops but I would like to find the key in the apartment ..but maybe is too well hidden Never mind

As far as I remember, there is no St. Uriel's gate key in Merek's apartment. You have to look for it elsewhere.

Hint: Above The Dancing Cray.

Quote Originally Posted by marbleman View Post
    As far as I remember, there is no St. Uriel's gate key in Merek's apartment. You have to look for it elsewhere.

Hint: Above The Dancing Cray.
    thanks marbleman! I 'll check it when I find it

Quote Originally Posted by nightchild View Post
    I know I can enter from the rooftops but I would like to find the key in the apartment
    From the post right above that:

Quote Originally Posted by Tannar View Post
    Also, see this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Tannar View Post
    From the post right above that:

well,well, well.. seems like all these priests have a ..tendency of living close to bars and pubs noways. I wonder why..
    But, since I am in here, one more question that I have, is this parchment I stole from the mages what has to do with the witch's artefact ? It keeps killing me .Should I use them together somehow?

The magic scroll is used to safely take the artifact. Use the artifact with caution, as it steals life with each use.

Quote Originally Posted by Random_Taffer View Post
    The magic scroll is used to safely take the artifact. Use the artifact with caution, as it steals life with each use.
    I thought so, yes.. last night I tried taking it with the scroll at hand, it burned me.Then I "read it", tried again, it burned me again.Tried to "use" in with the artefact, it burned me again and never moved from the pedestal. But I have to admit I was sleepy at that point and might did something wrong , or lost focus or the cursor. So I will try again today! Thank you again!

ok, I did it! you have to step close, read it and then the red smoke turns gold and you can have it
    Last edited by nightchild; 8th Feb 2017 at 09:38.

There are times. and this is one of those, that when I play a great, detailed and big city mission with a lot of climbing that I don't want it ever to end, that I wish it would be possible one day all the Engine's problems to be overcome and this big map (or several similar maps connected together ) will be the permanent canvas for small adventures made by the many authors of this community, just the way we all played and loved at the OM's.... That said, Random_Taffer & Co thank you all so much for this amazing set of missions!!!

Wow, thanks so much for your comments, nightchild. Means a lot.
    I'm so glad you enjoyed it!

Quote Originally Posted by Random_Taffer View Post
    Wow, thanks so much for your comments, nightchild. Means a lot.
    I'm so glad you enjoyed it!
    please!... all this love for the game, all this hard work, time and devotion from all you guys is just pure bliss for all of us .

So where are the diamonds? I found a readable on a desk with an empty safe next to it, and suspected the watch captain had them, but there's nothing in his room either.

Quote Originally Posted by JarlFrank View Post
    So where are the diamonds? I found a readable on a desk with an empty safe next to it, and suspected the watch captain had them, but there's nothing in his room either.
    There's a secret compartment behind the painting. The switch is under the empty box.

A strange thing happened here.
    I restarted the mission, followed the guard to the area with the boat and Lucy and this time the guard didn't alk up to Lucy, but gave me my gear first one by one and then went to her.
    I got upstairs, got out and now the mission works well.

I've played a lot already, but I find some windows very hard to enter from outside.
    The one outside Dennison's dining room for example and the one from the balcony, with the woman inside. I can't get hold of the windowsill there to climb into the opposite window.
    There're angels who playThief and angels who don't ........ both go to heaven ............
    Dare to join .............

bug

i believe this is an unwanted behaviour
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Desperately Dodgy Moderator
    Yes, that happens to AI from time to time and we took measures where we could to minimize it, but it still happens.

Uh, I have the same problem with Merek being alert as he walks to the ramp and failing the mission (after conversation with the guard).

edit: Workaround: during coversation - 1. KO Merek 2. used flashbomb 3. KO guard
    Last edited by Xuio; 18th Feb 2017 at 15:59.

I just had to pop in and say that I may have "squee"-ed a little when I heard the music in the pub where you first meet Merek! I was not expecting to hear music from Donkey Kong Land 2, which is one of my favorite video game soundtracks EVER, if not my very favorite!

DKC had some of the best game music ever. I listen to the soundtrack for all 3 SNES games regularly. I also play through them regularly.
    The song sampled is Bayou Boogie and was almost the menu music. It seemed way too light and non-serious for the story though.

Oh dear. . Fifty Shades of Cray. I quite admired the Majora's Mask artwork, too. Should I be putting these under spoiler tags? Eh. .

How do I get into St. Uriel's? I'm not even entirely sure where it is, just that I have to go in the general direction of south, but I haven't found anything except a Hammerite patrolling some kind of side street, but there's nothing to climb up and nothing to shoot a rope arrow into. There was another part of town with a Hammerite walking around a courtyard guarding some doors, but when I KO'd him and went to look, the doors weren't frobbable.

EDIT: Er, nevermind. I just found the gate. So embarrassing .. . anyway, I have a new question. There's a window I can rope arrow-up to on Widow street (near the crate of candles and apologetic note) that leads to a locked door. I can't pick it open and none of my keys will open it. Where do I find the key for that door?
    Last edited by Lady Taffer; 24th Feb 2017 at 00:39.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast