TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: I love thief

I love thief

i JUST WANTED TO SPREAD THE LOVE TO ALL TRUE THIEF FANS !

i feel we are connected ! we all went through the same shit !!!!!!!!

we all made our first steps ....TOGETHER following the instructions of the keepers learning how to mpve and jump and shoot ...
    we all attacked the guard in the trainingarea ... we all went into the guards place to attack a door to play baskettball ( easter egg ) ... we allswam our wirst time ...

and the sounds od swimming ... and coming out of water ...

the sound garrett makes when he jumpes ... the sound that garett makes when he falls deep and hurts himself ...

the sound when garrett fall into lava and dies... the sound of lava ... the moment when you climb high and fall deep and you go like " FUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKK IM GONNA DIEEEEEE "

THE FUCKING SOUND YOU HEAR WHEN YOU COLLECT GOLD !!!!!!!!! SHRINGGGGGGGGGGG ...

i could go on and go on and on and on ... we love this game ...

and we are not many who love it.

we are a community ! i feel connected to all of you ... it really makes us a family ... thats how i feel.

i love you guys so much ! ttlg is my second home ... i wish ttlg still lived ans made more games .... of damn .... i forgot to mention the cristall sound of the ttlg logo...

the athmosphear of this goddamn game is so AMAZONG !!!

please share the love if you agree with me ... and tell us what little details you love from this game

what little things do you enjoy about the game ?
    Last edited by BruderMurus; 14th Feb 2017 at 21:49.

i really see thief as a... some kind of a way of life ...a religion ... and i love my brothers and sisters who also love it ...

i met many times people by accident who used to play this game ... and always the same reaction " both get overly excited--- and declare best friendship for one another "

Sir, I need you to show me your hands and step away from that keyboard.

there is no was in hell dude

Level 10,000 achieved
    BruderMurus, I can see you're going through some stuff right now, and I don't blame you. If I was Muslim I'd be getting properly drunk today. Except that's not allowed I guess, so I'd be, uh, getting drunk on Thief instead. Which I guess is what you're doing. Anyway, worry not. You'll always be welcome on TTLG. Trump has no jurisdication here. At least not until he signs an Executive Order declaring he gets to be mod on ALL THE FORUMS. :|

The Atheist Front sends neutral greetings.

Moderator and Priest
    The Agnostic Front offers no comment.

The Apatheist Front couldn't give a fuck less.

Wankers.

Quote Originally Posted by Kolya View Post
    The Atheist Front sends neutral greetings.

Haha, love all around.

If Trump instates himself as a mod I'll slap him with a fish myself, a very smelly fish.

TTLG is for lovers, not haters.

Ok, some haters.

And obviously some apathetic.

But our haters and apathetic.

TTLG is for us is what I'm trying to say.

i guess all my thief fanatic brothers and sisters are offline or playing thief

i was serious about my post ... i know being muslim sucks ...

but to be honest ... thief made me a muslim. I was so fascinated of the hammerites . They were so tough on sinners and strict with theyr religion which really really impressed me. I started reading about islam and realyzed that the koran introduces you to a " phantasy world " full of angels and demons and hellfire and miracle and magic. I thought " damn thats exactly like thief ! i started learning more about islam and and koran and hadith ... that was totally my world

until i found out about slavery and that raping female captatives as warboot was permitted.... even when they were married

i found that immoral and disgusting ... so i left islam and became atheist for 3 or 4 years until i realyzed that im missing important thing in my life.
    Now i am an " alternative " muslim .... with personal interpretation of quran and bible ... two most important books in my life... next to Nietsche

i know im full of contradictions but i dont care as long as im happy ...

and i am very very happy playing thief every fucking day of my life ...

i love the world ... i love the freedom... i love the traveling ... the stories ... the fanmissions ... the soundeffects ...the gameplay ... the freerunning and parqouring ...

thief is just the fucking best game ever ... but we need better developpers to make it more random ... after a time conversations and actions are too predictable

i love thief and all thieffanatics

tell me what little detail you love about thief !!!!!!!!

El Shagmeister
    The Duck Front is my penis.

Hi.

i would appreciade if you guys stopped being fools and answere the question " what little details do you love about thief "

Hiding in darkness. The creepy atmosphere. Exploring forbidding, hidden places. Finding loot. The ease of movement. Rope arrows. Blackjacking some scumbag and throwing him in the water afterwards

Well, it's a little bit worrying the way you ask it, to say the least, but uh, ok. I love the sound of bubbles when Garrett is under water. With enough imagination you can even hear some sort of "music" while swimming.

Quote Originally Posted by hopper View Post
    Hiding in darkness. The creepy atmosphere. Exploring forbidding, hidden places. Finding loot. The ease of movement. Rope arrows. Blackjacking some scumbag and throwing him in the water afterwards
    hahahah i like doing that too .... i sometimes also throw them on fireplaces

i love jumping on hard and noisy surface when there is no one arround padakkkk padakkkk padakkkk

have you guys ever tried throwing hammers on people ? they get hurt and you get away with murder

Quote Originally Posted by BruderMurus View Post
    have you guys ever tried throwing hammers on people ? they get hurt and you get away with murder
    You also can (T1 only) bunny-hopping while throwing a hammer just after the second jump. This will even kill strong enemies with just one hit. Best room for practise could be "Undercover". In "Strange Bedfellows" the editors removed all hammers for a good reason - Garrett shouldn't go on a murderous rampage.

I especially like the poeme (or prophecy) of the Metal Dawn. You know "my hand is copper, my brow is lead...) . The more you thinking about it, the deeper it gets. Sometimes I ask myself, how the City would look like if Karras scheme was sucessfull (or Constantine's).

Quote Originally Posted by Thinking Robot View Post
    You also can (T1 only) bunny-hopping while throwing a hammer just after the second jump. This will even kill strong enemies with just one hit. Best room for practise could be "Undercover". In "Strange Bedfellows" the editors removed all hammers for a good reason - Garrett shouldn't go on a murderous rampage.

I especially like the poeme (or prophecy) of the Metal Dawn. You know "my hand is copper, my brow is lead...) . The more you thinking about it, the deeper it gets. Sometimes I ask myself, how the City would look like if Karras scheme was sucessfull (or Constantine's).
    yes i know ... i discovered that in thief 1 when i accidentally threw a hammer on a hammertie in mission " Steal the talisman from the church "

i like the poems too ... and the little girl also

tell me wht you llike more thinking robot

another thing

have you guys ever seen the KEEPER in thief 2 in " angel watch " during karas houseparty ?
    you must play " expert mode " and you will see the keeper ... you must shoot an firearrow towards him while you run towards him ...the keeper will watch arround what caused the explosion and you can attack him ... then he tried karate against you but he fails #thingsyoudiscoverwhenthiefidyourreligion

verbose douchebag
    Quote Originally Posted by BruderMurus View Post
    i would appreciade if you guys stopped being fools and answere the question " what little details do you love about thief "
    That it made you a Muslim. I mean, I have nothing against you being Muslim, but trying to connect it to thief has my head running circles a bit.

When you start seeing Muslims as role players that take their stuff seriously it makes perfect sense. The other single-book LARPers can't hold a candle to those guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Kolya View Post
    When you start seeing Muslims as role players that take their stuff seriously it makes perfect sense. The other single-book LARPers can't hold a candle to those guys.
    hahaha roleplaying muslim... anyway ... what little details do you love about thief ?