TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: How much could be worth sealed Thief Gold original trapezoid box?

How much could be worth sealed Thief Gold original trapezoid box?

Title says it all. Thinking about putting it on ebay, but not sure how much could it be worth...

Also, Thief 2.

Maybe try at the RPGCodex. There are definitely some collectors that hang out there.

You won't get much for T2. I recently bought a sealed trapezoid box of that game from Amazon for $30. Thief Gold is tougher to find and may net a bit more. I got an opened one with slight use for $30 from ebay. TDP is difficult to find regardless of condition and could get you more. I lucked out with a used one for $25 on Etsy. There are still cheap options out there so I don't see why people would be willing to pay an overpriced sum.

Priceless.

There are a number of Thief Gold and T2 listings on Amazon that are vaguely worded or seem to be trying to trick us into thinking they are boxes when they are in fact just the discs.

I just missed an Ebay listing for Thief Gold in fairly new condition

What is a good strategy for getting TDP, TG and T2 boxes, almost new, for the least money?

i got t3 in box if anyone is in southern cali is interested,screw ebays fee's

about 45 min east from l.a.

I don't care about the disks, just the boxes. Anyone on TTLG want to sell?

so i was checking prices and they are dirt cheap anywhere from 5$ used to 10$ new in box on amazon

hard to compete with those prices

Quote Originally Posted by downwinder View Post
    so i was checking prices and they are dirt cheap anywhere from 5$ used to 10$ new in box on amazon

hard to compete with those prices
    You mean T3? Coz I've just checked and trapezoid Gold costs $94-120 new on Amazon.

If you read more carefully on Amazon, they all indicate that they have only the case or discs, not the box. Then there are some high priced items that don't even indicate that they have anything. Too suspicious.

Southquarter.com/fms
    @downwinder - I don't think anyone is really interested in T3 boxes, they are dime a dozen. The real collector's items are T1, TG, and T2.

It was probably about 2 years ago, but I rebought all of the games in their original boxes on Ebay, and it didn't cost me a fortune. I just kept watching for good deals, and eventually got them. Maybe things are somehow different now though. I don't think I paid more then $50 per, and some were less.

TG and T2 were briefly reprinted in the smaller T3 box size, so if you wanted a matching set you had to pick those up. These days they seem way harder to find compared to the trapezoids (speaking in US terms).

I got my european versions of T1 and T2 in the big boxes for 30-50 Euros each on Amazon Marketplace.

Quote Originally Posted by El_ View Post
    I don't care about the disks, just the boxes. Anyone on TTLG want to sell?
    El_, I have extras. Let me know what you need and we can work something out!