TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 389101112131415 LastLast

Thread: New T2 FM: Behind Closed Doors (6th Feb 2017)

Burrick's eye??

I dont understand, if it is a diamant or a real eye of an burrick! I have nothing similar in my inventory.

It's a real eye. Look around the top floor. Check the shelves, maybe.

Thank you! I found it. I've ignored it before as a frobbable object - this box with wholes on the table..
    Now I must found a "dragons head inn sign". My english knowing tells me, that I have to find a plate on a house, is that right??? On an "inn" ???
    Thank you!!

A "Hint": The diary said "beneath the dragon's head inn sign". It's located in the workshop.

The answer: You see the big dragon head 'hanging' from the top floor? Place the eye under it.

What would I do without you? After 10 mins trying of throwing it in the jaws, climbing on the head and searching of a frobbable place in the eyes - ha ha - laying it simply to the bottom on the ground
    You know in which situation I am ???? I dont know what the last quest means : the safest place ? There may be a lot of places in this house - perhaps the circle windows which is only over the ropes reachable .

Read through Miranda's diary again. What place does she mention she's "safe in"?

If you didn't get it already, it's Faramund's bed

Nothing matters

Quote Originally Posted by H3H3 View Post
    Read through Miranda's diary again. What place does she mention she's "safe in"?

If you didn't get it already, it's Faramund's bed
    OK, thank you at first!!!
    But if I release "Lady Mirandas Crystal" at the upper bed (im really on it) nothing appears or matters. The green mist over the pergament at the basement on the little table stills the same and the text on it stills the same text. Hmmm? Is there another bed?

Why the crystal always is off if I right click it? Anywhere in the house an dnot only in the bed???

Thank you !
    Last edited by Dr.Sahnebacke; 19th Mar 2017 at 18:28. Reason: second question

You have to find a painting of Miranda (which is somewhere in the lower floor) and drop it on the bed.

Southquarter.com/fms
    Stuck on this one early on, and trying to avoid spoilers by reading the rest of this thread. Great looking city mission so far. Anyone know how I can proceed from Boltgrime Court to the rest of the map? I can't see a way through. There's a balcony up above with a guard and some double doors, but I can't see anyway to get up there.

brethren been a while since i played it,but i think look to the right along wall for a way up before going up ramp

i wil go replay it now to make sure ,but i think its that way then you come through other building to double doors/guard

Southquarter.com/fms
    No, we must be talking about two different places. Anyway, I watched Fen's Let's Play and it reminded me of a rope arrow point between the Watch Station and Lady Miranda's, so I'm on my way again.

ohh yeah i was able to post that,wasent sure you had rope arrow yet

Quote Originally Posted by Brethren View Post
    Stuck on this one early on, and trying to avoid spoilers by reading the rest of this thread. Great looking city mission so far. Anyone know how I can proceed from Boltgrime Court to the rest of the map? I can't see a way through. There's a balcony up above with a guard and some double doors, but I can't see anyway to get up there.
    Look for rope arrows in the small sewer area and then go back to the police station, walk on the ledge of the round tower, and somewhere around there you'll see wooden beams. Go up, get into the building and there you'll find what you need to move ahead. The double doors cannot be accessed from the area you're in.

Who is Balfour?

I'm trying to collect all available loot in the FM. According to the loot list there is one guy called Ballfour. Is he the bank director, whose arms where bound behind his back, located above the court house? And more importantly, how to access his secret room?

Nevermind, found it myself.

Amazing mission!!! Loved the attention to detail. Hope you make another!

Just finished this and I love it, exactly the kind of city mission I like. The extra quests you pick up really make it feel alive. I didn't find all the bird nests though

Odd bug at the waterfall in the sewers; I stood under the fall for a minute and I got a water-foam looking item, but it was in the left-hand slot where weapons show up instead of the inventory. Just for a quick second and it was gone.

Only complaint is that some of the ledges are very slim and difficult to walk across. Other than that I think this is a real winner.

It's crashing for me when I try to load the map. I can load the title screen, but can't start the map. Using the Steam version and Dark Loader.
    Last edited by Snacks2; 31st May 2017 at 00:11.

wow! this is an incredible place!
    tons to explore, sordid goings-on to discover, challenging puzzles, rewards, and a beautiful setting! thank you for your hard work, Nicked!

is there a way into Castle Vermillion?

Quote Originally Posted by MrMunkeepants View Post
    wow! this is an incredible place!
    tons to explore, sordid goings-on to discover, challenging puzzles, rewards, and a beautiful setting! thank you for your hard work, Nicked!

is there a way into Castle Vermillion?
    Yes, but it's just the room at the top.

Wau. What an awesome mission The level of details and the overall effort put into the creation of the mission is astonishing. Thanks a lot for the opportunity to play it

Quote Originally Posted by nicked View Post
    Yes, but it's just the room at the top.
    well how do I get in there?!
    I couldn't jump, and didn't see any rope arrow points
    ah, there is a way: a tiny balcony southwest corner of the square
    Last edited by MrMunkeepants; 9th Jun 2017 at 23:23.

Great mission, very polished & comprehensive.

Thanks!

Need some clues on this fab mission.
    1- can I have an outright spoiler for the belltower puzzle?
    I am missing the stone and bronze masks I read one is given by solving the a.m. puzzle. what about the other one?

The belltower puzzle: You need the odometer to show 0024. Ringing each bell adds or subtracts a certain amount. There are multiple ways to do it.
    Masks: I don't remember which mask is which, but the one you're looking for is proably buried behind the inn.

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 389101112131415 LastLast