TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Thread: New T2 FM: Behind Closed Doors (6th Feb 2017)

I'll second that Smithpd

Good luck on the release Nicked.

There're angels who playThief and angels who don't ........ both go to heaven ............
    Dare to join .............

Another huge city for investigating! Thank you, nicked!

What a treat!
    I am however a little stumped...I have reached Boltgrime Lane and cannot see how to go any further, I cannot get into the balcony where a guard was patrolling through the wooden doors...he ahem seems to have had an accident....

Ok..worked it out, I forgot the old rule...look high, look low, look everywhere you go...I am really enjoying myself with this.

Clearinghouse
    Congrats on the release, nicked!

How do i activate the bridge in the sewers

Quote Originally Posted by Kin View Post
    How do i activate the bridge in the sewers
    If it's the one I'm thinking about, you have to find a valve wheel in the other part of the sewers. You have to get there from the streets though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenhook View Post
    What a treat!
    I am however a little stumped...I have reached Boltgrime Lane and cannot see how to go any further, I cannot get into the balcony where a guard was patrolling through the wooden doors...he ahem seems to have had an accident....
    me too,wow did you proceed?

Wow, another awesome mission I've been enjoying every minute of it, and look forward to the rest...

I've completed most objectives, but I cannot spot Jeremiah Frotte's place with his whisky bottle, and I'm still trying to figure out what to do with the wax key impression. I guess these would nudge me towards the copper mask, and help to open Lady Miranda's locked upstairs doors...

Right now i am looking for the tower key in the sewers? And at the same time trying to find the "other side" of the sewer system. For the second one i cant find the correct hatch to descent.
    Last edited by Kin; 7th Feb 2017 at 10:52.

Quote Originally Posted by csamba View Post
    I've completed most objectives, but I cannot spot Jeremiah Frotte's place with his whisky bottle, and I'm still trying to figure out what to do with the wax key impression. I guess these would nudge me towards the copper mask, and help to open Lady Miranda's locked upstairs doors...
    Wax key impression and Miranda's locked door are connected You have to take the key impression to the factory near the Church.

Quote Originally Posted by Kin View Post
    Right now i am looking for the tower key in the sewers? And at the same time trying to find the "other side" of the sewer system. For the second one i cant find the correct hatch to descent.
    Key in the sewers ie easy to find because it is glowing. So don't look for it in dark corners. You can descend to the other side of the sewers from Justice Lane (if you have the hatch opener).

Quote Originally Posted by griswold View Post
    me too,wow did you proceed?
    ...go back to the first part, go right around the watch station ..looking at the main doors, the left side..and look up, you should see some wooden beams, the rest is rope arrow history

guys, anybody? really dont know what to do at bell tower with this bells... i have cotton wool and i can use them on bell, but still dont know nothing about correct solution

Quote Originally Posted by Dex1986 View Post
    guys, anybody? really dont know what to do at bell tower with this bells... i have cotton wool and i can use them on bell, but still dont know nothing about correct solution
    For the Belltower:
    Hint: Have you found a letter from one Hammerite to another, on a table lower down in the church?
    Hint 2: The letter refers to the number of hours in the day.
    Outright solution: You need to make the number on the odometer total 24. You can do this by any combination of adding and subtracting based on the numbers of the bells. If you need to reset the puzzle, use the button next to the odometer. The cotton wool can be applied to the bell clappers to reduce the noise they make, thereby not alerting any Hammerites who are still conscious.

Pleasant textures, sun and ambient.
    I wander around for two hours and enjoying the atmosphere.
    But many empty spaces. Apparently, in this city is very low rent.

Bug with one cop: he stands stock-still on the second floor (in the library?). Can not move, even if he sees the player.

I have the belltower code adding up to 24 and cannot seem to find what it opens??? a nudge please.
    My code is.......0978......

Where can i find sewer key?

...go back to the first part, go right around the watch station ..looking at the main doors, the left side..and look up, you should see some wooden beams, the rest is rope arrow history
    Thanx, on my way now

Awesome !

only just started this am in the watch station loving the atmos already

I have the belltower code adding up to 24 and cannot seem to find what it opens??? a nudge please.
    My code is.......0978......
    If the odometer in the belltower reads 0978 then that's way too high. That gauge should read "0024", arrived at by adding and subtracting based on bell rings.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaratul View Post
    Where can i find sewer key?
    Do you mean the key to open the sewer hatches? If so, you get it once you have got into the sewers via a different route.

Quote Originally Posted by marbleman View Post
    ...locked door are connected
    Thank you for the right push in the right moment Finished with all objectives (including the optional ones and the crypt bonus) and 6774/7882 loot. This is another terrific FM, several hours of perfect immersion - I must continue searching for the remaining loot...

Thanks Nicked, another nudge please...how do I get into the court area, I cant get up via the canal ride, the gate is shut at the northern end and I got electrified trying to climb over the electric fence, bummer!.

Thanks Nicked, another nudge please...how do I get into the court area, I cant get up via the canal ride, the gate is shut at the northern end and I got electrified trying to climb over the electric fence, bummer!.
    Electricity can be turned off

The switch is in the generator room on the rooftop

Could the wax key making mechanism be glitched? The lever on the right side is unfrobbable for some reason.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast