TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread: New T2 FM: Behind Closed Doors (6th Feb 2017)

congrats on release,downloaded mission ,going in deep in 3,2,1

ok i need some help can someone please put the objetive in english,for some reason it playing mission in german,thank you in advance
    Last edited by downwinder; 7th Feb 2017 at 20:53.

I need some help as to where to place the eyeball the note said to place it where they kissed but where is that

Thanks for any help and my goodness this is awesome Nicked!!!!

I need a hint on where to find the stone mask.

Quote Originally Posted by pwl View Post
    I need some help as to where to place the eyeball the note said to place it where they kissed but where is that

Thanks for any help and my goodness this is awesome Nicked!!!!
    Put it under a dragon head. It is in front of the fireplace.

Quote Originally Posted by suliman View Post
    Could the wax key making mechanism be glitched? The lever on the right side is unfrobbable for some reason.
    With the key-making machine: Different levers become frobbable at different times - the lever on the right can only be used after the key has been made.

Quote Originally Posted by Phelin M'Quirk View Post
    I need a hint on where to find the stone mask.
    Stone mask: Have you visited the garden behind the inn yet?
    Last edited by nicked; 8th Feb 2017 at 01:41.

Quote Originally Posted by nicked View Post
    With the key-making machine: Different levers become frobbable at different times
    Yeah, I'm doing the proper sequence, I think: place mold, pull left lever, (try to) pull right lever. Except the right lever is unfrobbable.

Yeah that should be correct. What state is the key in? Can you see a glowing, steaming key on the mold?

I'm in the same predicament. Wax impression in position, left lever pulled, molten material poured, but no steaming key on the mold, and right lever won't frob

Nah. There's a fire effect from the upper nozzle, but the keyhole in the mold is unchanged.
    It's probably something to do with my NewDark version, though I think I have the most recent versions for everything. Evidently, the levers work fine for other people. I'll reinstall everything, and report back.

With the key-making machine: Different levers become frobbable at different times - the lever on the right can only be used after the key has been made.

Stone mask: Have you visited the garden behind the inn yet?
    Yes, but I didn't see it in the coffin. Thanks. BTW, can I do anything with dewdrop.

I flipped the switch in the tower that disconnects the electricity protecting the valuable ornament and am now standing on the top of the same building looking over at the bank that has an electric fence running all around the parapet and as it is still giving off an audible humming I guess I will still get fried...how do you turn it off so that I can enter that new area...the area that is inaccessible from the canal and that has the court house in it and a few guards roaming about or is there a different way to get in...I did notice in the sewer that a wheel is missing from a valve that raises a walkway to another area...is that the way forward and if so where is the wheel please.

You need to get onto the roof surrounded by electric fences, by going through the building to the west of it. Then you can turn off the fences.

I am stuck. 1. I can not find a bronze mask. 2. I explored the bottom of the channel under the toilet, but I can not find the key to the security of Lord Davenish. 3. And finally, where is the Codex? I have fulfilled all other goals.

need some help how do i do the church bells puzzle?,also i made the key and got back to that house and grab necklace but not sure how to get out of that place it took me,how so i exit there?

Do you mean the key to open the sewer hatches? If so, you get it once you have got into the sewers via a different route.
    I have opened all the gates in the canal and been to a small hole in a sewer pipe to a dead end. Where is this sewer key?

Quote Originally Posted by downwinder View Post
    need some help how do i do the church bells puzzle?,also i made the key and got back to that house and grab necklace but not sure how to get out of that place it took me,how so i exit there?
    Frob necklace in inventory. You teleport in the house of mage.

ok got a bit further need to find the last mask for brother benedict,alsofound 2 of the liquior bottles where is the rest?when in the mage house what do i do?

Absolutely fantastic mission. At the moment, I don't care for the objectives, I'm only climbing around and looking at the city. Very well done,

ok got a bit further need to find the last mask for brother benedict,alsofound 2 of the liquior bottles where is the rest?when in the mage house what do i do?
    You have a list of alcohol. It says where that is. In the mage's house: Read the note on the table in the center of the hall.

ok got a bit further found 2 of the liquior bottles where is the rest?
    That should be in the innkeeper's note just in your inventory.
    My FM campaigns Garrett's Young Years XTra, Reunion With Basso
    Want your upcoming FM translated in foreign languages?

Sorry Nicked, I cant find the building that you mention, the wire goes around the bank and the building to the west of it too (using the compass), there is a guard on the top of that fenced off building and I got on top of the building in front of it (the one with a patrolling archer) and just cant go any further.
    I think I worked it out...I remembered that damned balcony with the woman asleep in the other part...yes there is an open window in the tower next door.....I must remember to look damn it.
    Last edited by Ravenhook; 8th Feb 2017 at 08:52.

all my objectives are in German so i got no idea what anything says,i asked if someone could put objective in English

all my objectives are in German so i got no idea what anything says,i asked if someone could put objective in English
    Why didn't you install it in english as the other english speaking taffers then?
    My FM campaigns Garrett's Young Years XTra, Reunion With Basso
    Want your upcoming FM translated in foreign languages?

List of alco: "- Ronald Halfman, the owner of the shops across the street, is rumoured to be rather fond of Trillian's Finest rum.

- It's common knowledge that Lord Eldridge keeps a bottle of Baron's Label whiskey by his bedside to help him sleep.

- Jeremiah Frotte, the estate agent, keeps some Old Forest Brandy under his desk for a special occasion.

- I know that hypocritical old goat Mathys, the High Priest at the church, always has a bottle of Foghill Single Malt in his quarters."

Do you have ParchEd installed, if you do you can extract the books/english folder fron the game zip and open each .str up in ParchEd.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast