TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: New T2 FM: Behind Closed Doors (6th Feb 2017)

Quote Originally Posted by nicked View Post
    Tannar - I found the odometer can break a bit if you go into minus numbers - I wonder if that could explain it. Glad to hear it worked after a reset!
    Thanks! Just to be clear, a simple reset of the meter didn't do it. I had to quit and restart the game, and then reset the meter. But this kind of thing isn't uncommon, having a one-off hiccup like that.

Finished this beast of a mission. Missed quite a lot of loot though but overall with this one and Godbreaker this year started with a blast

And indeed the city was my playground

Stuck,i'm in the area with the ghost,did use 2 powders and now i'm supose to look for an eye?anyone knows where i can find it?

Quote Originally Posted by griswold View Post
    Stuck,i'm in the area with the ghost,did use 2 powders and now i'm supose to look for an eye?anyone knows where i can find it?
    It's upstairs, on the right hand side of the room, in a small box. I think the box is on a table next to a body under a sheet.

Is there a way to rid the sewers of the rats once they appear, or do they spawn indefinitely? If there is a way, is there a reward for killing them all?

There is no way to kill all the rats, no. More will spawn upon the death of their comrades.

I am blocked in the 2nd district...

need help with a few things how do i get into mages place with the massive doors when you exit sewer,how do i find a key to turn off the sucurity for that gold statue? and when i use necklace what am i suppost to do there? i found one little jar of something and a bunch of loot

other wise ty nickie and tanner for helping me i got mission working perfect now,deleted all the german files and all is well

Quote Originally Posted by Le MAlin 76 View Post
    I am blocked in the 2nd district...
    Do you mean the area with the Fox Cart ?

If so I think you'll need to open the Canal Gate in the Pumping Station in the basement of Lady Miranda's mansion.

Quote Originally Posted by downwinder View Post
    need help with a few things how do i get into mages place with the massive doors when you exit sewer,how do i find a key to turn off the sucurity for that gold statue? and when i use necklace what am i suppost to do there? i found one little jar of something and a bunch of loot

other wise ty nickie and tanner for helping me i got mission working perfect now,deleted all the german files and all is well
    The mages place with the massive doors is where you teleport to when you frob the necklace, so you are already there. Keep reading the parchments which have green smoke coming from them, they tell you what to do.

Quote Originally Posted by nicked View Post
    There is no way to kill all the rats, no. More will spawn upon the death of their comrades.
    In which case I wuld advise anyone who is about to enter the room accessed by raising the submerged bridge in the sewers, to explore the rest of the sewers first. Exploration of the sewers will be much harder after all the rats appear.

I cant find the neclace either..

can somebody help me? How can I enter the magician's who turns men to rat place? The double doors stop highlight when I try to use the lock picks..is there some other way in?

ha!!! just read the above posts...don't answer me.!

Quote Originally Posted by nightchild View Post
    can somebody help me? How can I enter the magician's who turns men to rat place? The double doors stop highlight when I try to use the lock picks..is there some other way in?
    You need what I cant find...the necklace...

You have to use Miranda's necklace found in a locked room on the top floor of her mansion.

To enter the room you need her key.
    HINT: Visit the courthouse and the factory.

Quote Originally Posted by marbleman View Post
    You have to use Miranda's necklace found in a locked room on the top floor of her mansion.

To enter the room you need her key.
    HINT: Visit the courthouse and the factory
    And for that you will need to find a key mould and, at a separate location, use a machine to make it into a key.

6 hours into this mission. I still haven't found the device to Open the sewer hatches A detailed spoiler is needed.

thank you Marbrien & marbleman! I wonder though... do I have to restart the mission from the beginning if the bell puzzle is broken? I am using Darkloader, I copied the fm's .osm's to the thief dir. started the puzzle from a save before using the meter ,again and again but nothing happens.And was using only (-) numbers

update...I did it with both - & + numbers and it worked!!!!
    Last edited by nightchild; 9th Feb 2017 at 13:17.

stuck

ive jumped through patricks tailor and dressmakers shutter and cant seem to jump out .Am I missing something or is the climbing/manteling harder in this mission .Been enjoying this for hrs dont wanna get stuck here

And was using only (-) numbers
    Not sure if I'm understanding you correctly but you need to use plus and minus numbers. Have you found/read the hint note about the puzzle?

Quote Originally Posted by trioptimumscapes View Post
    ive jumped through patricks tailor and dressmakers shutter and cant seem to jump out .Am I missing something or is the climbing/manteling harder in this mission .Been enjoying this for hrs dont wanna get stuck here
    Do you crouch and then mantle?

yeah i do ...but the mantle seems alot harder on this mission and doesnt always work

Wow - what a damn fine mission! Four hours in, and still much to explore and do. Having a blast - thanks nicked

Quote Originally Posted by trioptimumscapes View Post
    yeah i do ...but the mantle seems alot harder on this mission and doesnt always work
    I had to try a few times in a very few places and I put it down to my ineptitude. I didn't find a place where I was stuck though, I just needed to align myself better.

Ive had probs mantling creates in this mission.dont know why.but anyway cant get outta that room at all .

Thanx, found it... But now what i'm supose to do next? Al i can think of is that windchaime

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast