TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is there a possible way to solve the conflict betweet Palestine and Israel ?

Is there a possible way to solve the conflict betweet Palestine and Israel ?

Even though im a muslim, i am Pro Israel since i believe its the only way to keep the Democracy stable and because most muslims and Jews live in harmony in Israel.

The 2 state solution failed. How should a 1-state sollution look like to make the palestinians and Israelis happy ?

okeyyyyyy
    Last edited by BruderMurus; 5th Mar 2017 at 17:12.

Lets learn Arabic and travel to the Middle East! Hurrah! Adventure begins!

Quote Originally Posted by Sadovnik View Post
    Lets learn Arabic and travel to the Middle East! Hurrah! Adventure begins!

actually i already do speak arabic... do you speak chinese ?
    Last edited by BruderMurus; 5th Mar 2017 at 17:13.

Quote Originally Posted by BruderMurus View Post
    actually i already do speak arabic... do you speak chinese ?
    Really? How well do you know it, can you read arabic? A chinese student from Harbin tried to teach me some of their language once (while waiting in the train station to Moscow), but i just got my head blown off. Their writing system is among the toughest in the world indeed. And all their tones, they just freak me out. If you say "huy" with a declarative or with a questioning intonation, you'll get absolutely different meanings of the word.

We have to speak muslim now over here in east londonistan

yes and thats just the beginning friend

I for one do not speak Boom.
    Last edited by DarkMax; 5th Mar 2017 at 19:22.

This thread needs more G funk

I think it would be pretty simple. The US policy of being an enabler for literally anything Israel wants needs to stop.

When you get any problem with "Islamic Terrorism" I would highly advise taking a second look. I can speak from personal experience that most of these guys are illiterate, not particularly smart(although often extremely clever), usually lazy, and very rarely capable of organizing at a level higher than your typical neighborhood gang. Look instead at the other consistent trend. Almost every one of the successful "Muslim Terrorist" groups has backing, training, and organization from a first world intelligence service.

Quote Originally Posted by Sadovnik View Post
    If you say "huy" with a declarative or with a questioning intonation, you'll get absolutely different meanings of the word.
    In any case, I would not recommend trying it out in a Russian train station.
    Last edited by Starker; 5th Mar 2017 at 20:10.

Someone should divide Palestine into a Jewish state and an Arab state. They could call the former Israel and the latter...I dunno, Transjordan?

ZylonBane
    Why is this flaming dipshit still allowed to start threads?

Quote Originally Posted by ZylonBane View Post
    carefull buddy ... you just got reported

A Warning

Bruder, I have to say that your recent posts have been questionable at best, and have earned themselves their fair share of reports and complaints. While we do allow for quite a bit of leeway around here, we do have standards we like to abide by, and there isn't any redeeming quality, either in subject matter, or humor, to the threads you've created, and the posts you've made in Commchat since your return. They're openly hateful, and tasteless to an extreme degree, and no one particularly appreciates them.

i got this for "tasteless comment" ... if you get away with clear insult ... it speaks for mods incompetancy
    Last edited by BruderMurus; 5th Mar 2017 at 20:53.

ZylonBane
    Statements of fact cannot be insults. Q.E.D., ipso facto, cogito ergo sum, kamehameha barada nikto.

my go thats so funny ... i mean seriously ... so funny i already know how mods will decide about your insult

Perhaps you should ponder your predilection for running to Moddy with every other post you make.It says more about you than those you complain about. Your behaviour is extremely childish, and in an obnoxious way.

Chakat sex pillow
    You're dealing with what is essentially a horny 14 year old with a dim understanding of how the world works and who refuses to budge that door to the open world wider than a single crack at a time. I don't have the patience or time to engage with that sort of thing, and I doubt I'm alone in that viewpoint.

Same here, although for some reason that type of perspective has become more prevalent here lately. I don't mind discussions with people who have very different views from me, unless I feel I might as well be talking at a wall.

It hasn't become more prevalent. People like that used to come by in the old days as well. But there were more others discussing in more interesting threads and the occasional full-on dipshit was curtain fired and pushed to the bottom until they had enough. Since then this forum has become smaller and the new posting pace is much slower, which isn't a problem by itself. But those shitposts stand out way too much now.
    A smaller forum with stretches of silence, like this has become, simply requires tighter moderation in my opinion.

Desperately dodgy geezer
    I agree, but perhaps they're giving him more rope, to follow the old adage. Or perhaps they're just terrified of The Hague.

Classical Master 2008
    Is there a possible way to solve the conflict betweet Palestine and Israel ?
    Yes, and TTLG is undoubtedly the place where it will be solved.

My problem here is that when i zylongay talks in the way he talks thats fine... if i use same tone its offensive and i get a warning... when the piece of shit that zylon is insults me ...no problem... when i insult back it again " violation of rules "

The problem is not the toppic... the problem is biased and incompetent / poor moderation.

I already figured out that a small group of oeople enjoy foolfreedom and safety for being friends with admin and mods... its just disgusting... no wonder this place here us so quiet and empty ... its like a bar full of 5 to 6 dickheads
    Who gets permission from bar owner to behave however they want... because if anyone insults back they get kicked out. So no wonder this place here is dying
    Last edited by BruderMurus; 6th Mar 2017 at 08:38.

Quote Originally Posted by ZylonBane View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hopper View Post
    Perhaps you should ponder your predilection for running to Moddy with every other post you make.It says more about you than those you complain about. Your behaviour is extremely childish, and in an obnoxious way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulphur View Post
    You're dealing with what is essentially a horny 14 year old with a dim understanding of how the world works and who refuses to budge that door to the open world wider than a single crack at a time. I don't have the patience or time to engage with that sort of thing, and I doubt I'm alone in that viewpoint.
    Quote Originally Posted by Melan View Post
    Yes, and TTLG is undoubtedly the place where it will be solved.
    All of the above.