TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: NEW T2 fm: Darkstone gem chapter 2, part 2: Unexpected Detour. (20/03/2017)

I finished up my mine sweep for a second play through

I then replayed Nobles and Craftsmen and enjoyed the second play through a lot.

I ended up going through the secret warehouse entrance this time and it made a much smoother entry. Hope the next part in not too far off.

yes i also replayed all the chapters so far and i hope there is more to come,guess in next part will be more of a location compared to traveling in this one,that was amazing,dont forget to add dewdrop somewhere in the missions

only problem i had in series so far was in the first chapter the mission where the city is under atk i was not sure where to find guy to do mission,also i think last mission i had a problem figurering out what to do

Well, there will be the last two coming later. The next to this one will be the Pagan forest and the last one be set in the walled off section of the Old Quarter.

I'm a bit late to the party, but wanted to say congrats on the release! Downloading now, and thanks!

screenshots anywhere?

Quote Originally Posted by neux View Post
    screenshots anywhere?
    It is a throwback to Cragsleft and Bonehoard.

Quote Originally Posted by neux View Post
    screenshots anywhere?
    http://darkfate.org/view/details/fil...t2/screenshots

Courtesy of Clearing.

Screen shots look awesome I am currently replaying the previous missions. They are so huge!!
    Will get to this one probably next week sometime.

Thank you DarkMax!!
    pwl

Loving this, a perfect T1 experience in T2

I'm kinda stuck. Trying to find a key to this door

Also, not sure what to do in the Pit of Infidels. I stole the mask, but nothing happened other than the Lady's face in the pit moving upward. Not sure what that means. I'm sure there's something more in that area, but I'm stumped

Quote Originally Posted by Azaran View Post
    Loving this, a perfect T1 experience in T2

I'm kinda stuck. Trying to find a key to this door

Also, not sure what to do in the Pit of Infidels. I stole the mask, but nothing happened other than the Lady's face in the pit moving upward. Not sure what that means. I'm sure there's something more in that area, but I'm stumped
    The Lady's face is there to make you paranoid

I see you're playing on hard, so the key should be in one of the shelves inside the food storage.

Was there anything that actually happens when putting out all the braziers in the mid level? I heard something fall but don't think I ever found out what it was.

Quote Originally Posted by gamophyte View Post
    Was there anything that actually happens when putting out all the braziers in the mid level? I heard something fall but don't think I ever found out what it was.
    Really? I just checked it and nothing happened. There's nothing linked to the braziers in Dromed, either. That's strange

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMax View Post
    Really? I just checked it and nothing happened. There's nothing linked to the braziers in Dromed, either. That's strange
    Uh that is strange. I went to the 4th one, put it out, then a glassy drop on stone sound. Maybe splash hit a bone or something.

That's probably it. Maybe you put out the brazier with the bone arm beside it last, and the splash did something to the arm.

I see you're playing on hard, so the key should be in one of the shelves inside the food storage.
    THanks! Found it.

Can anyone give me a tip for the door puzzle? I have a scroll that talks about death, despair, the Lady, etc, but it's too vague

Quote Originally Posted by Azaran View Post
    THanks! Found it.

Can anyone give me a tip for the door puzzle? I have a scroll that talks about death, despair, the Lady, etc, but it's too vague
    You have to press 4 buttons.

The one which represents Death and Despair, the one which represents a demon, the one which is an eye and the one you find is "The Lady" (This is not the correct order btw).
    Last edited by DarkMax; 1st Apr 2017 at 00:36.

Just finished!! When I got to the exit doorway I thought DarkMax Please continue this story!! I want more.

Thank you for this Gem!!
    pwl

You have to press 4 buttons.

The one which represents Death and Despair, the one which represents a demons, the one which is an eye and the one you find is "The Lady" (This is not the correct order btw).
    Thanks a lot!

Loved it

Congrats on the release!

This FM reminded me to the classic Thief 1 Missions from the good old days. The architecture used in this mission, the classic T1 textures, loot placement and furniture made me believe I was playing a mission the original Thief game. Especially the catacombs were impressive.

Be warned - this FM is a huge maze and it takes some time to find a way out!.
    My one ond only criticism I have is, that the mine section was too dark for me. I wish, you could have given the player a lantern. In my case Garrett had to use his special night vision googles "gamma adjustment" to progress further.

I loved the Dark Ghosts in this mission, especially in combination with the mines - good horror stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by Thinking Robot View Post
    I loved the Dark Ghosts in this mission, especially in combination with the mines - good horror stuff!
    I assume you've noticed that they're inspired by the Cradle Staff