TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: Wow, that mission was so much fun

Wow, that mission was so much fun

last night i played the mission where you in a small fair,the one where you find the tricksters hot sauce and that amazing people mover type ride

but the most important thing was the fortune teller machine that is dewdrop in a genius outfit=a texture from thief 1 either wall of floor

i have now play all three amusement park type fan mission ,i see a lot of fun in this type of fan mission theme

but i think all fan missions should have a hidden vending machine of your choice

my fav vending machine was always the hot soup machine that dropped the 5 card poker hands on each cup,had soups like chicken broth,beef broth also had hot cocoa and hot tea,cant remember what else,but it was best 80's american vending machine for its time,haven't seen one in a very long time

also anyone who play Finals at the Academy when you get to top floor with room,be sure to check out the fish in the fishbowl and zoom in on it and see it do its thing=should also be in more fan missions,although i feel the items in the fishbowl should be updated to something else in miniature from thief

and another thing i been thinking about is fan mission authors adding copys of the thief 1/2 trapezoid boxes in mission's in a Easter egg part/secret area as that one mission had from along time ago

and my question for all is this,what items in mission do you like to run across from something to pick up to a placed item/etc/dewdrop you get the idea

sometime i see a certain items myself and i get emotional in a good way and usually hang out in the area for a while where the item/etc is at

ohh and last night i had something happen in a mission i was hoping to see ,i was playing the mission where you have to use the 4 ampules in fireplace or make into arrows,well this is what happend,i was leaving arrow shop and hugged the right wall around corner and i think first window some guy behind the window was doing a chant and it was a epic moment,it was the first time i heard that chant so custom for sure,i noticed it

and yes behind solid windows i do like to hear things from bar people talking/etc ,usually after i knock everything out i go back to each window and see if there is any sounds added

and yes spell check took longer to do then time it took to type this

Southquarter.com/fms
    Cool story bro.

Quote Originally Posted by downwinder View Post

and yes spell check took longer to do than time it took to type this
    Unfortunately spell check doesn't catch word usage.

btw not to be picky or mean but the subject of this thread seems rather vague, and you never mentioned the name of the FM you were playing.

Whenever I read a thread by the OP I come away thinking I just read the equivalent of watching that video where the kid randomly says "I like turtles."

i forgot name of missions most of the time ,as there are so many of them,but i try to give some detail to them for people who might know the names

Desperately dodgy geezer
    But... but... you DO know the name of the mission because you just played it! Why didn't you name it in your post?

Oh dear, this is so random that it's hilarious
    but i think all fan missions should have a hidden vending machine of your choice
    More stories!

Quote Originally Posted by Yandros View Post
    But... but... you DO know the name of the mission because you just played it! Why didn't you name it in your post?
    Don't look for logic - he's yet to discover the existence of the Shift key.

Southquarter.com/fms
    This thread is hysterical. Does anyone know what mission he's actually talking about (since he doesn't)?

Desperately dodgy geezer
    It's hilarious, but doesn't quite approach the level of this old thread.

I request all missions out there to be merged into a giant map, so we all can talk about the same thing.
    And like that, we would also have dewdrop, vending machines and other stuff all time available for us to marvle at.

Southquarter.com/fms
    Dogs.

That thread Yandros posted is funny, partially because the OP never logged on again afterwards so he had no idea that his thread had become a comedy routine.

Quote Originally Posted by Brethren View Post
    Does anyone know what mission he's actually talking about (since he doesn't)?
    I believe I know the first two unidentified missions.

the mission where you in a small fair,the one where you find the tricksters hot sauce and that amazing people mover type ride
    The Harlequin by Balboa

fan mission authors adding copys of the thief 1/2 trapezoid boxes in mission's in a Easter egg part/secret area as that one mission had from along time ago
    United Bank of Auldale by mxleader

the mission where you have to use the 4 ampules in fireplace or make into arrows
    Don't know about this one, because it doesn't sound like any I've played so far.

4 ampoules in fireplaces sounds like Kingsbridge.

Southquarter.com/fms
    Yeah, but I think by the time he referenced that, he had moved on to a different mission. Actually, I think he did that about 4 times. This is kind of a like a glimpse into the mind of a madman.

ty grandmauden and nickie you are correct on missions

sorry about how post looked it was just some things i was thinking about in some missions

i have bad short term memory

Lol I have never read that long of a first post coming away without knowing anything of what was said. Yet it was still able to put a smile on my face. Amazing.

Thank you for pointing out that thread Yandros. Epic.
    Klatremus' Supreme Thief Site - Walkthroughs, Loot Lists & Ghost Reports
    Let's Supreme Ghost Thief - YouTube Channel with Thief Let's Plays

so we have learned that some items are good to have in missions even though the items are not needed to complete mission

dewdrop,vending machine,fishbowl with fish,dogs barking,have blocked off windows have conversations/chants/etc when close to them,fortune telling machine with dewdrop as the fortune teller,thief 1,gold/2 trapezoid boxes as loot for an easter egg,i hope people will also use the red loot bag from seven sister =the loot you get from woman after returning burrick

i am sure there is more but that is all i can think of as of now

oh and those 3 serpents in bronze,silver and gold are fun to find in missions as loot or part of a puzzle/way to get further in mission,like bloody ruins by christine

also i wont lie i an starting to like the grape looking fruits

use to be a time in older missions where they would lay 3 coins on a table or floor by it as loot,i use to look forward to finding them
    Last edited by downwinder; 22nd Apr 2017 at 22:48.