TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: Was this area always part of the Constantine mansion?

Was this area always part of the Constantine mansion?

Im replaying thief 1 and when playing the mission "sword" wheile exploring Constantine Mansion i discovered this area:

Have i been the only missing this area after playing so many times thief 1 and all these years?

This area (known as the 'Little Big World') was added into Thief Gold, as a bonus. It wasn't in TDP.

Quote Originally Posted by H3H3 View Post
    This area (known as the 'Little Big World') was added into Thief Gold, as a bonus. It wasn't in TDP.
    ahhh, so that's it, thanks, no wonder the readable i found in this area was not translated into French. I guess there's no french translations for the thief Gold missions then.

Since the Thieves' Guild comes before The Sword, if that was in French it's likely that the full missions were localized, but this spot was missed.

Quote Originally Posted by McTaffer View Post
    Since the Thieves' Guild comes before The Sword, if that was in French it's likely that the full missions were localized, but this spot was missed.
    i did a manually installation of the French language, that's why i came across with this . As far as i know there never was a French release in Thief Gold, only thief 1 and thief 2