TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Assassin's Creed series

I'm playing Black Flag myself now, it's the seventh game in my binge playthrough of the series. About a third in and enjoying it greatly. A beautiful game. Don't know if I'll be able to finish it and the rest of the series (Rogue, Unity, Syndicate, and Chronicles) before Origins comes out, but I'll try.

Rogue is just more Black Flag without the charm of the characters or tropical setting, but with more gadgets and random events to compensate. You've already slogged through the worst 2 games in the series probably (Revelations and 3), so the rest should be very enjoyable at least. Unity is massively underrated especially. I'm up for co-op in Unity btw, barring irreconcilable timezone differences.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeshibu View Post
    Rogue is just more Black Flag without the charm of the characters or tropical setting.
    It doesn't have the immediate charm, but I quite liked the change in perspective. It's not as well done as it could have been, but it's still interesting to play on the other side for once.
    Unity is massively underrated especially.
    Definitely agree with that. With all the patches (and a good CPU/GPU), I think it's absolutely worth playing, though it has the same weaknesses that all of the games in the franchise have. For me, it was a great return to the grandiose architecture of the first few games, something I very much missed in Assassin's Creed 3 and Black Flag.

Chakat sex pillow
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeshibu View Post
    I'm up for co-op in Unity btw, barring irreconcilable timezone differences.
    AND irreconcilable level differences. Hrmph.

Quote Originally Posted by Sulphur View Post
    AND irreconcilable level differences. Hrmph.
    Hah! Play the singleplayer, mang. It won't bite.