TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Moderator update

Moderator update

Was idly looking through forums and I realised that Renz is the only mod who is active in Comm chat and Gen Gaming. I think maybe we should get rid of the other people? (No offense to fett scumble and ulukai, but they dont post here anymore) Its a heavy load for Renz to shoulder all by himself.

Chakat sex pillow
    I agree. The only person who should post in CommChat and GenGaming is Renz.

Chakat sex pillow
    WHOOOOOOOOORES AND DIIIIIIIINOSAAAAAAAAAAURSSSSS!!

*I think Ulu's still active, even if he doesn't post much.

I was actually gonna nominate yourself as a good likely mod, but now...

Chakat sex pillow
    Thanks man but nah, I'm hardly the most neutral person in some of the nonsense that goes on in CC. You've already got dema, who's always been well-balanced in any discussion that goes on around these forums.

without beating around the bush as it were, Renz is doing a shit job, time for someone else to step up to the plate and take it in the wheelhouse

Chakat sex pillow
    Hear that, Renz? DO YOUR JOB YOU HIIIICK.

I nominate your next action to be changing the default member status from 'Member' to 'Unsanctioned Garrett Cosplayer'.

Moderator and Priest
    Oh god. You're all not expecting me to, like, do my job, are you?

If elected, I promise a chicken in every post; and to murder you all in your sleep.

(...face it, I can't be any worse than the Trump administration)

Moderator and Priest
    If I win, I'll force Queue to post Chakat pictures and write mash notes to Sulphur every day for the next three weeks.

...wait. I ALREADY WON! Guess you got a job to do, Queue.

I'd second giving Dema the job, if he actually wants it. He's always struck me as a decent and level headed chap.

You obviously havent played chess against him then

Give ME the flaming sword! I'll hack Com Chat into shape as quick as you can scream, "Have mercy"!

That's flattering to be asked. The catch is that I'm cracking down to write some articles and really trying to limit my time online, and modding CommChat might be counterproductive to that. It's not the best timing.

Moderator and Priest
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicker View Post
    Give ME the flaming sword! I'll hack Com Chat into shape as quick as you can scream, "Have mercy"!
    We'd consider you, but there's already one of the three Nicks moderating. If we added you to the roster, there'd be a conflict of interests.

El Shagmeister
    I nominate myself as the new Pope.

Habemus Duck.

<3

I will tag team Ducky as moderator. I'm not saying it will be fair or honest or good in any way but it will be interesting. In the end there will be blood and semen and feces on everything. Everyone will be punished or rewarded with extreme prejudice. Nothing will make sense. Merely trying will make you a target. There may be some tears and bomb threats and partial nudity. Anything actually legal will be treated as a virus. We may all wind up in jail. There may be some scar tissue and psychiatric counseling. It will be epic though.

Actually Chimpy Chompy seems a level headed and reasonable bloke. Perhaps that is better than anal rape.

If you nominate me I promise to Krush ban. Boom bang.

Moderator and Priest
    Can't do it, broseph. Krush might be agitating, but he hasn't broken any rules. It's his opinions, not his general actions, that we're all taking exceptions with. Since he keeps these opinions isolated to their appropriate threads, I wouldn't support an outright banning.

Now if he were to jump all around the board, calling people liberal leftist fascists when all they want to do is talk about movies, videogames or Dewdrop, we'd be talking totes ban city here.

Well that's both depressing and reassuring. I might be poking exes on FB if it weren't for your goddamn liberal ways. Still though!

Clear evidence that our leadership is weak. It's time for a change.

Make TTLG Great Again

If elected I will build a wall to keep Thiefgenners from sneaking into CommChat

Also anybody with any political opinions at all will be deported to Mexico to go bunk with Ducky, who I have it on good authority will straighten them out in short order

Moderator and Priest
    Quote Originally Posted by Trance View Post
    Clear evidence that our leadership is weak. It's time for a change.
    You'll take my moderatorship from my cold, dead hands, Trance.

Quote Originally Posted by Trance View Post
    If elected I will build a wall to keep Thiefgenners from sneaking into CommChat
    Avast!

What have we here?

Oh boy

Chakat sex pillow
    It's to the mods' eternal credit that they haven't taken my suggestion of fencing ThiefGen off from CommChat permanently as a serious idea. I'd still like to see it happen for the permanent members of the chucklefuck brigade, though.