TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Farcry 5: Because Everything Is Political!

Chakat sex pillow
    They're arguably the reason why some of us stick around. You never know what they'll come up with next, but it's always going to be a great show.

Quote Originally Posted by SubJeff View Post
    I'm not mad about either.
    That wasn't meant to be directed at you.

Quote Originally Posted by Renzatic View Post
    Gengaming is for gaming, Comchat is for blood, amongst other things.
    And Nazis. Don't forget the Nazis.

Wait wait wait...

RENZATIC is an anagram of CERT(ain) NAZI.

YOU'RE FUCKING RUMBLED, SUNSHINE.

well Ubisoft certainly has struck a nerve, or a vein of gold in another way. In all the comments sections of gaming sites I have read regarding FC5 the same shit is being said as in this very forum. Well played.

Whilst I understand - and, to an extent, sympathise - with his frustrations about Ubi's perceived* lack of storytelling nous his alternative suggestion is... shit. Can't say I have a better one myself, but I doubt his version would make for a better game.

*Let's not forget at this point his suggestion is purely based on short snippets from various teaser trailers. Not much about the actual story is known, yet.

Quote Originally Posted by froghawk View Post
    I think my favorite part about this is the automatic assumption on the part of TT/GMD that everyone who disagrees with them is a stereotypical 2017 democrat.
    What is this nonsense. I have no political stance. Tony is the one who is delivering all the information. My purposes here are much more mysterious than his, and they certainly have nothing to do with politics. Lumping me in with Tony because I have defended him shows how little you actually read the bulk material. My recent outburst in commychat was initially due to the overwhelming unprecedence of this election. Prior to that, I have had little/no presence here, but yeah, I get it and all...

I mean what the hell are you people into? It's like you both have always some horribly awkward thing on hand for every social contingency imaginable.
    This gem right here... LMAO.

I cant speak for anyone else, but... and there is a big lol here, whenever one of you clowns does something that sets my funny bone off, I go to dogpile image search and type that bitch in. Usually it is something like hillary is crazy. Then, i post the first pic I find that makes me laugh. Wow, EARTH BUBBLE.

Moderator and Priest
    This proves it. GMD and Vae have thousands of bookmarks dedicated to butt stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldmoon Dawn View Post
    What is this nonsense. I have no political stance. Tony is the one who is delivering all the information. My purposes here are much more mysterious than his, and they certainly have nothing to do with politics. Lumping me in with Tony because I have defended him shows how little you actually read the bulk material. My recent outburst in commychat was initially due to the overwhelming unprecedence of this election. Prior to that, I have had little/no presence here, but yeah, I get it and all...
    Everything is political, whether you want it to be or not. And calling what Tony posts 'useful information' demonstrates a very big slant.

But you're right, I generally stay away from the political parts of Commchat for obvious reasons. I haven't read many of your posts, nor do I want to.

Chakat sex pillow
    This proves it. GMD and Vae have thousands of bookmarks dedicated to butt stuff.
    Don't we all?

Also, is an earth bubble a planet-sized butt reference?

Again, speaking only for myself, I have but *one* place I use to search for pics. In fact, dogpile is a search engine, like yahoo, but so much faster with out all the leftist props clogging up the page. I dont have the unlimited means that you one percenters do. Man, you crazy.

But you're right, I generally stay away from the political parts of Commchat for obvious reasons. I haven't read many of your posts, nor do I want to.
    And yet you *will* go out of your way to take a potshot at a stranger. Spoken like a true demmy!

Cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Sulphur View Post
    Also, is an earth bubble a planet-sized butt reference?
    Better ask The Duck.

Spoken like a true demmy!
    Baited you into that one easily. Just keep trying to deny it, I'm sure it'll work. And keep assuming I'm a democrat.

Moderator and Priest
    Again, speaking only for myself, I have but *one* place I use to search for pics.
    Methinks the lady doth protest too much.

Okay, I do have the means, but dogpile is just a search engine without ads.

Moderator and Priest
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulphur View Post
    Don't we all?
    Not me. I've committed all mine to memory.

Which is it???
    There's no contradiction there. You made assumptions in the posts I read - simple as that. But ok, I'll humor you - what's your game?

Never played that one.

Undeniably, but said bandwagon is a huge improvement over the 'white dude runs around slaughtering thousands of brown dudes' setting of the previous games. If you weren't mad about that, but you are mad about this, you're a hypocrite, plain and simple.
    Haven't played FC4, but I distinctly recall both FC2 and FC3 having racial diversity among the antagonists. Far Cry 2 had a mixture of foreign mercenaries and local militias, and IIRC Far Cry 3's enemies were a mixture of local pirates and (again) foreign mercenaries. Plus FC2 had multiple playable characters, a majority of whom were not white dudes. I don't recall either game taking shots at any particular social, ethnic, or religious group, so unless Far Cry 4 was different I'm not sure what you're on about.

Never played that one.
    Yeah, Dragon Wars is an awesome game. It remains one of my faves. Its the one I was talking about in my first post at this here joint. The soundtrack for the Amiga version was different than the other versions. Start listening at 2:30, and behold the sweet sweet late 80's crpg splendor! The music at 2:30 is the walking around in game tune, about a five and a half minute piece. A wonderful piece. Feel free to rip that piece and put it on repeat!

Moderator and Priest
    Wow. Looking back at all those posts made oh so many years ago illustrates just how bitter and cynical we've all become in our old age.

Chakat sex pillow
    Speak for yourself. I'm still as fresh as a spring daisy.

Moderator and Priest
    You've always been cantankerous, Sulp.

El Shagmeister
    I am made anew by the blood of forum newbies.