TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: It's gonna be a fun summer!

It's gonna be a fun summer!

Level 10,000 achieved
    The summer of 0451, eh?

I like Errant Signal, but I think I'd rather see him do videos on newer games. Is there really anything new to be said about Deus Ex, System Shock and their ilk?

Quote Originally Posted by henke View Post
    The summer of 0451, eh?

I like Errant Signal, but I think I'd rather see him do videos on newer games. Is there really anything new to be said about Deus Ex, System Shock and their ilk?
    Maybe videos focused entirely on their negative points? We can go on and on about what makes them great but talking about how they are flawed could be interesting.

Flaws? DE - might have been a bit long for some (although that never bothered me).

SS2 - I think it is fair to say that it tails off a little bit in the second half. The first half where you are progressing through the decks is amazing, especially the first three decks. Still great post deck 5 but I don't think anything quite matches those earlier heights.

DE2 - also excellent, but hobbled a bit by being designed for a console. So PC gamers then, and anyone who plays it in later years, get stuck with small maps and reduced systems, just so it would fit on a long dead console, the XBox.
    Last edited by Cigam; 2nd Jul 2017 at 13:04.

Quote Originally Posted by henke View Post
    Is there really anything new to be said about Deus Ex
    GMDX v9 is coming out on July 8th.