TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: Multiplayer mode

Multiplayer mode

hey guys not sure if this should be posted here, if not please redirect me thank you!.

i have been a lurker for nearly 5 yrs since registering TTLG in 2012 and this is my first post. always loved thief and recently reinstalled thief gold and thief 2 again and installed multiplayer mode, wish to play with my friend.

however everywhere i looked I can't seem to find a way to play thief1/gold OM on thief2 multiplayer, my understanding is that i'd need to convert them? i have seen youtube vids of multiplayer beta video 1 where players played in "bafford's manor, down in the boneyard, the sword and maybe 1 more thief gold OM in muliplayer thief2. where can I get these converted mission and play in multiplayer thief2? i wish to show my friend the story of thief 1 is so amazingly done despite of the crappy graphics..

please help

Dóttirin klęšist oft móšur möttli
    The Multiplayer thread is here
    www.ttlg.com/forums/showthread.php?t=124169
    search for "NewDark" and you'll get the answer: ND isn't ready for MP yet.

Yep. Can't do MP with NewDark. And just for laughs, I even tried to use the ThiefMP.dll file as the FM selector. It brought up the console window for about a second and then crashed.

Welcome to the forum. Glad you finally came out of the shadows. I moved your post to a new thread.

thanks guys. anyone have ideas where someone converted them and where to download them?