TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: Where's Fen?

Where's Fen?

Hi all,

Respecting one's freedom to decide whether he wants to continue publishing new material on the internet or not, I'm really curious about what's up with FenPhoenix, since according to his YouTube channel, he did not post anything in the past 2 months.

Do you guys know anything about him? I really hope that everything's all right.

Cheers

Desperately dodgy geezer
    He replied to a query recently and said that he's OK, he just needed to take a step back. He has not said when or if he's returning to doing LPs, but he did ask to be left alone for now.

Keyla the Otter
    I sometimes do that. People just need a break from a busy life on Youtube at times.

I got genuinely worried because I thought he'd do one of his driving vlogs to at least announce his break. I'm glad to hear he's alive.

What happened to 95% of TTLG posters over the last 18 years? They haven't posted in awhile. Are they dead? I'm worried.

Desperately dodgy geezer
    It was much more his disappearance from Youtube which lead to people wondering what happened, as he rarely ever posted here.

It isn't the first time Fen takes a break from Youtube though, it's probably better to leave him and not worry about him. I'm sure he'll come back eventually, if not I'm sure he'll make it clear too