TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: Doctor Whoessa: Time Lady

Training matters more than size and gender. A woman who knows how to box or is well trained in a martial art or self defense will embarrass most men.

Moderator and Priest
    Quote Originally Posted by Starker View Post
    More importantly, have you watched Archer yet?
    Not yet, but it's on the list.

In the mean time, it's like the N word and the C word had a baby, and it was raised by all the bad words for Jews.

Quote Originally Posted by Renzatic View Post
    Not yet, but it's on the list.

In the mean time, it's like the N word and the C word had a baby, and it was raised by all the bad words for Jews.
    WHAT UP MY GLIPGLOPS

You're all pieces of shit and I can prove it mathematically. :P

Training matters more than size and gender.
    What is your theory for why weight classes exist in combat sports? If you're correct why isn't there one combined league for men's and women's football/soccer/basketball/boxing/MMA?

Heywood isn't saying that size and gender doesn't matter. He is saying that training matters more. Generally, a trained woman will wipe the floor with most untrained men, even if they are bigger than her.

I think there's an element of tautology in what you're saying there too, Krush. There isn't a combined league in soccer because women are always considered to be worse players. It's evidence OF sexism rather than evidence for it.

no combined leagues anywhere for major sports in the U.S.
    I did like the lingerie bowl/legends cup

Quote Originally Posted by Krush View Post
    What is your theory for why weight classes exist in combat sports?
    Nobody competes untrained.

How did this thread become a therapy session for failed pickup up artists.

Quote Originally Posted by Kolya View Post

How did this thread become a therapy session for failed pickup up artists.
    I completely regret making this thread. Biggest mistake I ever made on TTLG. I didn't want to believe this level of neckbeard existed on TTLG but here we are.

Moderator and Priest
    Yeah, it's pretty shocking at first, but you get used to it after awhile.

Chakat sex pillow
    Yeah, it's pretty shocking at first, but you get used to it after awhile.
    You shouldn't be. I await T_T's answer to the question you posed, and if it's not satisfactory, we shouldn't be tolerating that bullshit here.

It was fine as a topic for a thread. It just de-railed after a while.

If it makes you feel any better, tony tits told me that he only comes here to 'test arguments out'.

Chakat sex pillow
    He can test 'em out in his PUA forum, then. I'm not a fan of people drizzling shit on the pavement to see if it washes off the next day.

I want to know Tony's definition of masculine, what he considers "effeminate characteristics".

...and I'll probably regret asking it.
    This type of person:

And if you have to ask, then there's no point in arguing with you because you probably believe the "gender is a social construct" bullshit that nobody excempt spoiled, pampered Urban White people in wealthy countries believes.

Everyone here has had someone do something shitty to them. I have. You have, I'm sure. The same could be said of anyone else who posts here. The only difference between I, they, and you is that they're not making it into a goddamn sociopolitical issue.
    Damn you have a one-track mind. People

The problem is when people run into the assholes, and assume EVERYONE of that particular race, color, creed or gender must all be the same that's the problem. Just because a few socially awkward guys had a run of bad luck with a few self serving stuck up ladies at the club doesn't mean you can say "well geez, no wonder some men go misogynist." They're all dealing with shit people do, have done since 6000BC, and will continue to do in the foreseeable future. Why? Because some people are assholes, regardless of race, color, creed, gender, or nationality.
    No. The issue isn't just a few guys who can't get laid. There's LOT of disturbing trends in play. Male suicide rates are at an all time high, average sperm counts and testosterone levels are at an all time low, male academic enrollment and degree achievement is falling....

And a lot of these are PHYSIOLOGICAL and PSYCHOLOGICAL issues.

You can't explain ANY of that shit arguing about "Feminism". What's your explanation?

Why the fuck is it so hard for you to admit that maybe...just maybe.....Western society now has a problem that we don't have an answer to yet? And I'm warning that just browbeating men about how bad their maleness is only going to make things worse, not better.

He can test 'em out in his PUA forum, then. I'm not a fan of people drizzling shit on the pavement to see if it washes off the next day.
    Your insinuation that because I read alt-right forums (note that I don't even READ their "game" section) somehow means I endorse and agree with everything said there is as ludicrous as trying to say that I agree with everything said here on TTLG or that I agree with and endorse everything said on Jezebel (which I also read and every so often post on).

You all are quite capable of shititing up the forum yourselves.....there's a REASON why this forum has the low participation you all keep complaining about it, and a lot of it is that you all need to take a look in the damn mirror the next time you want to open your mouths and start bitching about everyone else being hateful and biased. The other reason is that very few posters here even attempt to give back and share useful knowledge. People in other places generally do, which makes those forums worth reading.
    Last edited by Tony_Tarantula; 27th Jul 2017 at 13:26.

Regarding all these gender issues.

I challenge ANY liberal/progressive leaning member of TTLG to analyze this story with an even head: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.33eb21622f90

Ripley was a good one. Women can shoot people of course =). I just have to roll my eyes when I see TV women swinging swords and hacking down men in armor - or wrestling/kickboxing men though.
    Hollywood in general is fairly ludicrous with that kind of thing. My favorite moment in recent memory was on Arrow when Laurel took down an assassin and explained it by saying that she'd taken "self defense classes" recently.

As if ANYONE could beat a hardened, trained killer in a straight up fight taking a few hours of karate classes a week for a few months........

Tony, I'm considering taking a stance that any extraordinary claim made in any political post has to be backed up with some pretty solid evidence to validate your assertions.

Your claim above that most mass murderers are effeminate half-men striking out due to sexual frustration? You're gonna have to back that up.
    Again your lambasting something I say as crazy just because I say it.

When someone you regard as a prestigious, progressive, figure says it then all of a sudden it's a brilliant and deep thought:

To quote Bill Maher, "Mass Killers are almost always male, and almost always female repellant".

Have you considered that maybe....just MAYBE...my ideas are NOT crazy and you just have a personal hatred for me? Notice how frequently we're getting into this pattern of I say something, you and Sulphur flip out about how crazy and insane it is.....then it turns out that I'm actually just quoting someone with high prestige, an Ivy-league degree, and wide esteem from Democrats and you all suddenly pretend the exchange never happened?

Next time before you get on your high horse you should probably check and make sure that the actual source of the argument I'm getting it from isn't someone that you idolize.
    Last edited by Tony_Tarantula; 27th Jul 2017 at 13:35.

Moderator and Priest
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony_Tarantula View Post
    Have you considered that maybe....just MAYBE...my ideas are NOT crazy and you just have a personal hatred for me? Notice how frequently we're getting into this pattern of I say something, you and Sulphur flip out about how crazy and insane it is.....then it turns out that I'm actually just quoting someone with high prestige, an Ivy-league degree, and wide esteem from Democrats and you all suddenly pretend the exchange never happened?

Next time before you get on your high horse you should probably check and make sure that the actual source of the argument I'm getting it from isn't someone that you idolize.
    Your biggest problem, Tony, is that you assume much, whine often, and aren't too terribly bright. You try to make yourself come across as this victimized truthsayer, standing up for yourself after being bullied by the progressive liberal leftists here who lash out at you because they can't handle your truth, and the evidence you provide is...

...a little spiel from Bill Maher that doesn't quite align with what you're saying, and a low T argument? Where's the breakdown of all the profiles and personalities of all the mass killers who have struck over the last 50 odd years? Where are the studies detailing the rise in suicide rates among the male population over the last something-odd years? The sound evidence that supports your assertion that the alleged feminization of society is causing people to lash out from the pressure? You make so many broad claims, and when you're called on them, you put up an attitude, start generalizing, then give us something pop psych shit above that only proves what everyone already knows: that some people who have gone off on mass shootings tend to be shunned by the opposite sex.

...which, of course, isn't surprising, given that they do tend to be goony, creepy fucks long before the bullets start flying. You're not telling anyone anything new here.

Hell, you have yet to even attempt to back up your own assertion that the pressures of western society to conform to more feminine standards is what caused these men to lash out, only presenting the vague notion that not being able to get laid somehow lead to it.

So no, Tony. People aren't mad at you here because you're the chosen woke one, rubbing our faces in the shit we've made for ourselves. It's that 98% of your arguments are all fury, accusations, and righteous indignation, with very little substance. You are the Michael Bay of political discourse.
    Last edited by Renzatic; 27th Jul 2017 at 15:09.

Chakat sex pillow
    Your insinuation that because I read alt-right forums (note that I don't even READ their "game" section) somehow means I endorse and agree with everything said there is as ludicrous as trying to say that I agree with everything said here on TTLG or that I agree with and endorse everything said on Jezebel (which I also read and every so often post on).
    Maybe that insinuation is in your head; I didn't even know PUA's were exclusively alt-right, that's a pretty dramatic accusation all by itself. My insinuation is what I stated plainly: if you're gonna take a dump, do it anywhere else as long as it's not this forum.

You all are quite capable of shititing up the forum yourselves.....there's a REASON why this forum has the low participation you all keep complaining about it, and a lot of it is that you all need to take a look in the damn mirror the next time you want to open your mouths and start bitching about everyone else being hateful and biased. The other reason is that very few posters here even attempt to give back and share useful knowledge. People in other places generally do, which makes those forums worth reading.
    I'd rather this place remains quiet than become a cesspool gunked up with the poorly fact-checked, poorly worded, poorly thought out, and generally offensive bigotry that you bring to it, with a heaping helpful of strawmen and general asshattery to boot.

I'm going to be blunt: you've been raked over the coals for all of this and more in the past years, and it's time your inane, prevaricating subnormal threadshitting is plugged up one way or the other.

As for your response to Renz - a Bill Maher video that's literally a four minute talking point with no data? You'll need to bring something better to the table, because there's nothing that backs up your claims of effeminacy=mass shooter in there. You'd better bring that data, because nothing you've posted is verifiable proof of anything, and we do not need to tolerate bigotry at TTLG.

This type of person:

https://s12.postimg.org/pml3g9h6l/hip.jpg

And if you have to ask, then there's no point in arguing with you because you probably believe the "gender is a social construct" bullshit that nobody excempt spoiled, pampered Urban White people in wealthy countries believes.
    That's a cop out. You were asked what your definition of masculine is and what you consider "effeminate characteristics" since you were going on about both. And then you present a picture. You're not usually at a loss for words, so what is this?

What has Tony said that is "bigoted?" I'm the bigoted one here, and if Tony was usurping my throne I would have (un-gently) let him know by now.

Being "bigoted" is not a good thing, Krush.

I don't consider myself a bigot, but you guys have called me bigoted because I'm against unlimited immigration from third world to western nations.

Also I don't care what you consider good.