TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: He wont be ignored...

He wont be ignored...

With Cornell, it really sucked.... We might have even expected Scott. but.. Fuck.

Chester helped me make that transition from angsty teen into young adulthood. I haven't always had Linkin Park oh high rotation, but when I was graduating HS, Hybrid Theory was probably one of the discs that never left the 5 disc changer.

I have friends whom this hits harder than me, but I can't help feel really fucking down about this. 41 years is not very far away for me.
    Some of the songs were a bit clumsy with their execution, but you have to admit they helped a lot of kids galvanize themselves and start working toward something better.

I've been a fan of Linkin Park essentially since the beginning and throughout all of their records (with the exception of One More Light). This news is really terrible. I guess from now on none of the Chesters lyrics will sound the same. :/

Well put it this way - he is immortalised by his recorded work.

I briefly liked Linkin Park although it seems a bit tame compared to the metally flavoured music I listen to these days. However I think at the time he was the only vocalist in the "nu-metal" scene who could actually sing.

Level 10,000 achieved
    Oh man, did not see that coming.

Hybrid Theory and Meteora got a lot of play from me back then. Listening to it now reminds me of my early days on TTLG.