TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: A couple of questions

A couple of questions

Been doing some dabbling again with Dromed recently and I was wondering, does anyone have a link to where I can find the str converter program that shows what the text on the books looks like before you go in game? I cant seem to find it anywhere. Also, what property do you tweak to get rid of an objects shadow?

For the second question go to Objects -> Immobile and remove the tick from the box. Rerun light processing.

There is no working WISIWIG editor for book / parchment text files which supports all the NewDark extensions. ParchEd is the best of the ones I've seen. But it is pre-NewDark.

I uploaded Str-Converter V2 for you here. And here is ParchEd. I've used them both extensively, and while I like Str-Converter, I think I prefer ParchEd. But to each his own.

Thanks for the links!

This parched program seems very useful, where do i extract the zip file content? inside the thief 2 folder?
    Last edited by Cardia; 4th Aug 2017 at 06:05.

Anywhere you want, but it does not need to be in the Thief folder. It is a completely separate program. I extracted my copy to a new folder on my desktop that I created and labeled "ParchEd".

Quote Originally Posted by Tannar View Post
    Anywhere you want, but it does not need to be in the Thief folder. It is a completely separate program. I extracted my copy to a new folder on my desktop that I created and labeled "ParchEd".
    Thanks Michael, i´ve started using the program, its very simple and useful to have all lines well aligned in the book pages, excellent idea in creating this program and a big thanks to its creator Telliamed.