TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: How many playthroughs have you had?

How many playthroughs have you had?

How many times have you played the games?

Just finished my 99th playthrough of Thief 1 (if you do not distinguish between DP and Gold). So of course the next will be the 100th.

Also, what could I do to mark the 100th playthrough? Only move backwards? For each mission, try to get at least five enemies chasing me all at once?
    Last edited by Cigam; 29th Jul 2017 at 11:37.

I don't know the exact number but if I was to guess what the most to least playthroughs are, it would probably be; 2-3-4-1.

As for what to do for the 100th, how about play it in the way you're not supposed to play Thief. Play it as an action game! Hack and slash everything!

3-2-1-0. The fan missions is where it's at for me

Played through Gold and Metal age two times, through Deadly shadows one time and only played about 2 levels from NuThief.

I don't count my playthroughs.

Forgot to mention my totals for the other games. 73 for T2 then only 4 each for T3 and T4.

Although I completed T4 four times, I played the earlier parts several more times in my attempt to Iron Man it. Only ever got as far as the end of Ch7 before dying, though.
    Last edited by Cigam; 2nd Aug 2017 at 16:10.

About 5-5-4-0. Once I found FM's I felt little point to rehashing the original games. Then dromed took over for a while.

Can't say exactly... TDP about 3 times, TG about 3 times, TMA about 8 times, T2X about 5 times. Never finished TDS, wasn't entertained by it at all. Didn't even touch T4.

Level 10,000 achieved
    Thief: 0. Have played the first few levels several times but when it gets too spidery I'm out!
    Thief 2: 4 or 5. My introduction to the series and still one of my favourite games.
    TDP: 1, almost 2. Should get back to my replay of it.
    Thief 2014: 2.

Honestly I donīt know how many playthrougs I had. I had definitely some honest walkthroughs on normal and several on expert difficulty. I estimate roughly 15 - 20 walkthroughs in Thief 1 and maybe around 8 - 10 walkthroughs in Thief 2.
    Most of the time I played missions just for fun, you know:

Last edited by Thinking Robot; 5th Aug 2017 at 18:02.

henke, at least get as far as the Cradle

P.S. To mark the 100th I thought about making the burricks talk by swapping some of their soundfiles for human voicefiles. But then I thought it might be a little disturbing to hear a burrick say "I spy you little fish" when it spots me, or "this is gonna be fun!" as it gives chase. So I've just been playing the game straight