TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: NEW Thief 2 FM - Raven Creek 8th Aug 2017

I can't wait for a link , i would love to play it tonight.

New download-link: http://www.taffersparadise.co.uk/thi.../rabenbach.zip

Thank you very much, Lord Soth

Edit: Athalle uploadet it here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/zyqm5.../rabenbach.zip Thank you
    Last edited by Christine; 8th Aug 2017 at 14:33.

Nice! downloading now...

Christine this mission is so just drop dead gorgeous it's almost as if your watching an HD video rather than playing a FM. The attention to detail is unbelievable, the custom objects look stunning and the Hammerite temple in mission 2 is the possibly the best looking Hammerite temple I've ever seen, it almost makes me want to take up the cause. You have excelled again and my vote definately goes to this mission as being the best looking mission ever.

Thank you for a wonderful experience.

ps I knocked out all the rabbits, I hope you don't mind.

...all the rabbits

thank you, fortuni, I'm glad that you like it

This is awesome, Thank you very much Christine.
    Grtzz T-Linkz

Missions finished on "normal" mode, this made my night today, thank you so much Christine for a beautiful campaign, beautiful textures, well crafted objects, well decorated places, big spaces to explore, good illumination, good storyline, a very enjoyable accessible gameplay, sweet atmospheres, and as usual the old school of Christine always present. I just found odd how the first mission has sunlight and yet no sun (celestial object) in the sky,other than that everything is perfect. overall a high-quality mission, i will replay it in expert some day.
    Last edited by Cardia; 8th Aug 2017 at 17:24.

How exciting! I'm just done testing a mission and I'll start this one tomorrow. Thanks, Christine!

Awesomeness!!!! Vielen dank, Christine!!! Love your missions!

Looks beyond gorgeous!

I'm in the 2nd mission, trying to find a blackjack; I scoured my place, including the secret room, but can't find one

EDIT: never mind, found it. Rolling pin on top of a cabinet
    Last edited by Azaran; 8th Aug 2017 at 23:57.

I can't get through the door that leads to the street. There seems to be an invisible barrier. Did I miss something?

Edit: I didn't see the note for using New Dark 1.25 the first time I played this mission. Problem solved.
    Last edited by john9818a; 9th Aug 2017 at 02:52. Reason: fixed problem

In mission 2, I'm trying to find the gift in the lawyer's house, but can't find anything

Azaran look closely in one of the bedrooms.

amazing set of missions,wow,so many little things added that are amazing

i saw the dog in mission 2
    Last edited by downwinder; 9th Aug 2017 at 05:50.

Ich muss mich unbedingt den Lobesworten meiner Vorredner anschliessen (bin noch nicht durch) ! Soviel Detail-Liebe in jedem Wandteller (z.B. die 4 Jahreszeiten in prall bunten Farben), Schrank (Bauernschrank!! und anderen Einrichtungsgegenständen habe ich , glaube ich , in noch keiner Mission gesehen.
    Echte schwimmende Fische!! Lachen musste ich beim Abzählen der Kringel in dem Korb; 27 Muffins, , Garrit ist ja ein ganz Süßer !!! Und dann die Gegenstände aus anderen Missionen oder die kuriosen Buchtitel . Super toll!
    Ich wünsch Dir weiterhin so tolle Ideen.
    P.S. Ich kann nicht so gut englisch, hab das einfach mal mit Google übersetzen lassen, damit es die Nicht-Deutschen auch lesen können.

I must necessarily attach the praise of my previous speakers (am not yet)! So much detail love in every wall plate (for example, the 4 seasons in brightly colored colors), closet (farm cabinet !!) and other furnishings I have, I believe, in no mission yet seen.
    Real swimming fish !! I had to laugh while counting the squiggles in the basket; 27 Muffins,: p, Garrit is a very sweet one !!! And then the items from other missions or the curious bay title: joke:: thumb:: sly:. Super-duper!
    I hope you continue to have such great ideas.

Thank you very much, I'm glad that you like it

@ DrSahnebacke - Dankeschön

Well now, what a pleasant surprise! A new Christine mission(s)! Thank you!

Awesome as usual christine

Thank you for this awesome mission pack Christine!

Though I have a little problem in the mission Hammerites. I can't find the safe and quiet hideout, and failed to find any hints on its whereabouts.

It's the house near the book shop, with rabbits inside, climb up the ladder and go to the bed

Thank you for your work, Christine!
    The FM-set has a really good and detailed city, and especially pleasant interiors. It's not special in terms of story/scenario, but It's definitely a masterpiece in architectural and design performance. On a sidenote, I'm glad to see you're still creating FMs!

Having fun with this. I just finished mission 2 (Escape) on Expert, but have only found 2 of 5 secrets and I'm about 1,000 short of total loot. I've been back round the city but can't find anything else! That secret in the toymaker's shop is very well hidden, it even has a decoy switch nearby to throw you off the scent. And I haven't found out what the frobbable facon statue in Garrett's room does!

The frobbable falcon statue: look for an unusual item in Garrett's house, which fits to that falcon statue more spoiler: downstairs, direct spoiler: there's little gem between the eggs in one of the ground floor rooms

Quote Originally Posted by Taylor View Post
    The frobbable falcon statue: look for an unusual item in Garrett's house, which fits to that falcon statue more spoiler: downstairs, direct spoiler: there's little gem between the eggs in one of the ground floor rooms
    Thanks. I doubt I would ever have found that!

Wau, so awesome! Christmas came sooner than usually, it seems Thanks so much!