TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: NEW Thief 2 FM - Raven Creek 8th Aug 2017

In Mission 2 I've found four secrets and while I've covered the loot objective, I'm still missing about 1000 loot.

The four secrets I've found:

spoiler:
    #Falcon statue in Garrett's house
    #Toymaker's house
    #Milkman's house (go to the upper floor, then look high)
    #Basement of tavern (similar to one of the above secrets)

In Mission 3 however I'm stuck, and have found a bug. Playing on Expert, the Objectives tell me that I need 3000 loot, while I have 3996 loot and have not yet triggered the loot objective... and I'm sure the mission start objectives said 4000 loot.

As for where I'm stuck, I can't get into the vase lady's house. I haven't found the key, and the rope arrow seems useless. Any hints?

awesome missions,.THANK YOU....I had a surreal moment when I got the dolls saying Mama,all at once..in the toy shop

@ Unkillable Cat

Mission 2, secret 5 the shop with the plates, near the butcher

Mission 3, Nele look for a hanging basket with flowers nearby
    Last edited by Christine; 11th Aug 2017 at 02:45.

I think these are the most gorgeous city missions I've ever seen. Great attention to detail.

In the Hammerite mission, the loot objective does tick off when you get past 4000.

I found another falcon, in the crypt. It highlights and seems to 'want' something. Is there a gem that fits in this mission?

There is a mistake in the Goals.str for the 3th mission, it is only in the english and russian version. I will upload a new version.

The falcon in the crypt will heal you

This is one beautiful mission! Right now I'm on the 2nd level and I'm trying to find a way into the butcher shop. Everything else is done.

Hi Christine, it's SO GOOD to see you back here.
    I'm taking a little break from testing another mission (sttt) to play yours and I'm so excited: beautiful details and lots and lots of delicious food. I love it.
    I'm impressed with the dollhouse and much more. You're probably one of the most talented FM's makers. I'm so glad you're back. I replayed a lot of your mission through the years.

I can't find Garret's notes in the bookstore. They should be in his office aren't they?

Of course I found it now. I just missed a door to the bedroom area.
    Last edited by Gloria Creep; 11th Aug 2017 at 16:40.
    There're angels who playThief and angels who don't ........ both go to heaven ............
    Dare to join .............

Independant Thief, I think you can enter it from the sewers.

Quote Originally Posted by Independent Thief View Post
    This is one beautiful mission! Right now I'm on the 2nd level and I'm trying to find a way into the butcher shop. Everything else is done.
    After I had been to his house and found no way in, I found the butcher wandering around close to the pub area. He was wearing a key to his shop.

It's always a treat to play your highly polished FMs, Christine!

If I am not mistaken, this is your first NewDark campaign? I'm curious to know if you have had a look at SS2's NewDark - if it seems less troublesome to potentially work with?

Anyhow, thanks so much for all your FM's!

This was fantastic Christine! I has so much fun with this one. Thank you.

Thank you

yes, this is my first NewDark mission. I started it as the first version of NewDark was released. Built the exteriors 2013/14 and had a long break, because my Computer was brocken... Last year I countinue and built the interiors. I had plans for 3 more missions, but my husband had a stroke last year, and this turned our life upside down. We had to face that he will never fully recover. So I decided to release the missions. I doubt that I'll be ever able to finish this campaign like it was planed.
    I never worked with NewDark for SystemShock 2, but it should be much easier with NewDark.

Are the lockpicks inside Garrett's house? If so, can someone point me in the right direction? Thank you!

And an even bigger thanks to Christine for this beautiful mission

For the lockpicks look upstairs in the bedroom

Got an issue with mission 3. There's a checkbox on my objectives screen with no objective next to it. Not sure if it's a bug

Quote Originally Posted by Christine View Post
    For the lockpicks look upstairs in the bedroom
    Thank you so much!

Quote Originally Posted by Independent Thief View Post
    The butcher has the key to the butcher's shop. You should see him roaming around somewhere in town.

It's not in the mission, it's just a typing error in the english and russian translation, but the objective will be complete, if you have enough loot. I have uploadet a new version yesterday, but there's not really a need to download it again, the mission will complete

Quote Originally Posted by Azaran View Post
    Got an issue with mission 3. There's a checkbox on my objectives screen with no objective next to it. Not sure if it's a bug
    Last edited by Christine; 12th Aug 2017 at 04:55.

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Christine View Post
    Thank you

yes, this is my first NewDark mission. I started it as the first version of NewDark was released. Built the exteriors 2013/14 and had a long break, because my Computer was brocken... Last year I countinue and built the interiors. I had plans for 3 more missions, but my husband had a stroke last year, and this turned our life upside down. We had to face that he will never fully recover. So I decided to release the missions. I doubt that I'll be ever able to finish this campaign like it was planed.
    I never worked with NewDark for SystemShock 2, but it should be much easier with NewDark.

I am taking care of my father right now who had a stroke in November; right now he is aphasic but luckily with patience we can communicate. That you were able to get this done at all is incredible.

Christine,

I'm really very sorry to hear about your husband, that of course is a life changing experience and I'm sure you'll do the very best for him in the years to come. And maybe one day you'll finish this campaign, but in the meantime your husband comes first, of that we all understand.

Just remember, you are one of the best loved authors, there's something rather magical about your missions and if you do get around to releasing any further missions, then we will all be the richer.

And thank you for everything you have release up to now.

I can't find two of the secrets in mission 2:

The secret in the pottery shop, and the secret in the toymaker's shop.

Any hints to where exactly they are?

Quote Originally Posted by JarlFrank View Post
    I can't find two of the secrets in mission 2:

The secret in the pottery shop, and the secret in the toymaker's shop.

Any hints to where exactly they are?
    I found the one in the toymaker's - a frobbable torch in the dollhouse.

Another wonderful mission(s) Christine! Everyone could use a treasure chest full of donuts!

Fantastic set of missions Christine!! I was amazed by the water it looks so real and those dolls, man that kind of freaked me out when I frobbed the first one WOW!! Every where the detail is GREAT even the leaves on the ground.