TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: NEW Thief 2 FM - Raven Creek 8th Aug 2017

Amazing mission. I enjoyed all these details, all in all creating a believable world. Many thanks Christine. I love your missions.

I don't think anyone else has been even slightly stumped by this, but how do you get into Mrs. Nele's house? There's a rope arrow outside which I'm assuming is a big fat hint, but I can't figure it out...

Edit: Aaaaaand I figured it out moments after posting, as is the way of things.

For anyone equally stumped: the rope arrow is a big ol' red herring. Just search the basket of flowers on the side of the house where the blue coats are guarding a giant gate.

Thank you for this beautiful mission

I am so sorry to hear about your husband

Taking a short break from GORT campaign which I am enjoying very much, just a little stuck. I just wanted to say I really enjoy this mission as well. Lots of tight little spaces that get me all immersed. I wish there was more AI danger but, wow is this bringing on the sneaky sneaky good feelings!

Thank you
    I added the link in the first post

Thank you Christine for this beautiful mission. I'm just in awe of the detail in the town and in the houses.

In mission 2 I was well short of the total loot until I stumbled across the Jewelery Shop. Now I'm still nearly 800 loot short of the total loot. I have found all secrets, so is there a large stash somewhere I've missed? I have all these rope arrows which have not had a lot of use, so perhaps there is a building that can only be accessed by rope?

Any hints appreciated.
    Last edited by BlackJack16; 28th Aug 2017 at 21:35. Reason: readability

Christine I am beyond impressed with your level design. You are quite talented and I thoroughly enjoyed these missions! Cheers!

played thru the first mission and working thru the next one... so far, looks great.
    but gots me a question... I noticed a frobbable bird statue in my house -- the kind where you put something in it, like a key of sorts... was it supposed to lead to something I missed??

Yes. Look downstairs in the basket of eggs .

Great fan mission Christine enjoying every minute of playing it. However i have a question how are you supposed to kill those Snakes in mission 1 and 2 (as far as i've got) thanks for any help anyone can offer.

Quote Originally Posted by morgan View Post
    ... how are you supposed to kill those Snakes in mission 1 and 2...
    You have to shoot perfectly with the broadheads. (Arrows that miss can be picked up later.)

Beware the BIG snake in mission 3 but fortunately it's optional and you don't need to kill or face it to complete the mission.

- prjames

Quote Originally Posted by prjames View Post
    You have to shoot perfectly with the broadheads. (Arrows that miss can be picked up later.)

Beware the BIG snake in mission 3 but fortunately it's optional and you don't need to kill or face it to complete the mission.

- prjames
    Thank you for replying that's a great help

There's an alternate way to kill the snakes in mission 2 - use fire arrows. Their blast range is wide enough so that you don't need to shoot as perfect as with the broadheads. You can find fire arrows in a fireplace in some kitchen, I think.

Did the author upload an update? I scanned every post and didn't see anything.

I'm still getting a loot goal of 3000 in mission 3, but Dromed reports it as follows:

Normal: 2000
    Hard: 3000
    Expert: 4000

I have uploadet an update some weeks ago.

http://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthrea...=1#post2367046

Good work Christine as usal !

Quote Originally Posted by Christine View Post
    I have uploadet an update some weeks ago.
    I thought it was the same file, since it did not have a version number. My bad.

BTW, it's spelled "uploaded," M'lady. Bitte nicht beleidigt sein; mein deutsch stinkt echt schlecht!

Quote Originally Posted by Ricebug View Post
    I thought it was the same file, since it did not have a version number. My bad.
    I checked yesterday, and only the darkfate.org link from the first post in this thread yields the new version with objectives corrected in english and russian languages. TaffersParadise and MediaFire still have the older version, and from Southquarter, I only received an error message.

However, I noticed some truncated english texts (e.g., some of the books found in the priests' quarters) yesterday, and these are not changed in the darkfate.org version either. Apparently, no one noticed this yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricebug View Post
    Bitte nicht beleidigt sein; mein deutsch stinkt echt schlecht!
    "Please don't be offended; my German really smells bad!" - Sounds like a case of bad breath.

Christine, what a set of great missions.
    The details are brilliant. They are some of the greatest looking missions ever.
    And of course a pleasure to play.
    Thank you.

just finished the "Escape" one... nice
    got any more coming??? (seems that objective in the first one regarding the Lord art expo... all I can say is "gimme more!!")

Thanks Christine. I am downloading now. Luckily you have added several download links. My preferred link to southquarter.com is not working for several days now.

Southquarter.com/fms
    Just noticed that Southquarter is down yesterday, so I'm looking into it. Nothing should have changed though, weird.

Could be the hurricanes knocking out servers somewhere.