TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Rebellion of the Builder 2: Mission 1 "The Sands of Fire and Ice"

The Rebellion of the Builder 2: Mission 1 "The Sands of Fire and Ice"

Need Help in the First Mission with Difficult Normal.

Where is the Hourglasses? I cant find it i have all goals and bonus goals, but cant find that thing. All Guards are K.O

@-Terra- Look carefully the coffin in the temple (pagan are above this room)

@Athalle

Thank you, i finished the first Mission.
    Now the Second.

Great Job GORT.

I need some help in the first mission. I am 75 short in loot. I found 3/6 scarabs: two behind the coffin in the wall paintings (temple with the sphinx on it) and one in the Temple of Fire and Ice. I play on deathwish (expert) difficulty.
    Placing the hourglass on the supposed place does nothing, only a sound of opening a locked door. Maybe I should finish the loot objective first?
    Also in the crayman area there are some ledges. It is supposed for the player to go up there?

I am really enjoying your campaign. Greetings!

Edit. OK, found it out how the hourglasses work There is a tiny switch needed to be frobbed after placing the hourglasses on the podium. How mean! . Finished the first mission, but failed in the loot objective
    Last edited by Thinking Robot; 6th Aug 2017 at 16:56. Reason: found some more loot :p

mission 1 complete 0/1 secret,1000/1625,also never found all 6 bugs

i liked mission 1 great job

on the first mission am havin a little trouble finding the water crystal. A little hint please
    Its ok I figured it out
    Last edited by trioptimumscapes; 7th Aug 2017 at 05:20.

@downwinder
    remember the small statue on the lava? use 2 waterarrows and carry this thing to the pedistal

@ trioptimumscapes
    you need to find the stone of nut and ra, put this on the temple where the hammerites are and the two doors opening. there a empty crystals 1# and 2#. drop it in the water and fire.

The craymen are invisible to me. I just downloaded newdark 1.25 and I'm pretty sure it's installed correctly.

WHAT PART OF THE COFFIN I MUST LOOK ?

THANKS

CARLOS SCHMIDT
    BRAZIL

@carlos schmidt On the left side

I found the stone of Nut, where is the stone of Ra?

- prjames

It varies somewhat by difficulty, but look along the trail out to the pyramid temple.

hi guys, its been a while, thank you for these new missions. My questions is that in mission one when you get the hourglass, I decide to look around and to my surprise I notice a red doll so I touch it and it says don't touch me three times then it becomes a huge giant and start to attaqk me so I put it out of it misery. he came, he attack, he died. lol

To be serious, what do I do once the hourglass is put on the pedestal. I know there is a tiny switch but where is it so I could get the statue to put on the hourglass.

Again thank you for the missions
    Silent Warrior

The torch makes it hard to maneuver but look in the square hole in the bottom front and you'll see something highlight, then frob.

Need he;p please

Hi there
    I am playing on normal But i cannot find the stone of Nut or the hourglass I have only found the stone of ra.

I have also tried on Daring but still no luck?

I restarted on death wish found both stones. But i cannot find the hourglasses anywhere. Is it laying on the ground somewhere outside?

Please help
    Thanks
    Last edited by bigalexjones66; 11th Aug 2017 at 09:30.

We're only licensed to give help here, not he;p, but we'll make an exception: look around near Ammon's place near start.

On Daring look in 4-statues area.
    Last edited by Dahenjo; 11th Aug 2017 at 09:41.

anyone know where secrets is also i found dewdrop but was not what i was expecting,click him 3 times and watch what happends

also got i think 5/6 scarab bugs is there a list for them all?

Scarabs: two in mosaic above sarcophagus in first temple; four in pyramid temple - two on ledge above where hourglass is kept, one behind bathing pool, one in downstairs area with spider.

Secret: try using an extra fire arrow where something looks unusual in the terrain.

ok ty i found all 6 scarabs the one i was missing was in water pool,also i ran around entire map and saw nothing that looked usual in terrain,what area of the mission should i be looking?is it the dewdrop doll if touch it gets mad?

Thanks
    But i have tried both these places but still no hourglass What am i missing please?

bigalex did you look in the water where the cray beast are? i know one is there

Quote Originally Posted by bigalexjones66 View Post
    Thanks
    But i have tried both these places but still no hourglass What am i missing please?
    I believe your original question was for Nut crystal, clues given were for that. Doesn't help when you keep editing an older post. There are already clues given for the hourglass in this thread.

Have completed all tasks.The objective of finding a way into the pyramid temple did not check off.I'm at the end,get "mission completed ",but nothing happens.

Loaded with FMsel,playing on normal,if that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by -Terra- View Post
    @downwinder
    remember the small statue on the lava? use 2 waterarrows and carry this thing to the pedistal
    Where is the lava?

Edit: actually I think Terra you posted this in the wrong thread.
    Last edited by john9818a; 15th Aug 2017 at 23:49.

john9818a, lava in mission 2.