TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: The Rebellion of the Builder 2: Mission 2 "A Travel Through Smelter Volcano"

Hi Gort!

Thanks for your prompt answer. There we go. Finally, thanks to your help I know why I wasn't able to access your secret missions. Indeed I've installed the v1.20 of your campaign, And in the zip file I can't find the ThiefLib.osl file. Now I have to download the 1.22 version of your campaign. Hopefully the savegames from the v1.20 will work on the v1.22 too.

Thanks GORT, that solved the whole issuse!

It did not solve the problem for me.
    I tried using the flute again after updating to v1.22 and then loading a hardsave from v1.20.
    Nothing happens while using the flute around the statue.

Some of the events that rely on those files may have already took place. There's a good chance that a restart is needed.

Quote Originally Posted by GORT View Post
    Some of the events that rely on those files may have already took place. There's a good chance that a restart is needed.
    Yeah, that's what i thought. I won't bother though, it's easier to just activate the secret mission by other means.

I've got to the part where you are meant to shoot a button up on a ledge, while standing between two wall fire traps, yet I cannot see any button to shoot. Neither on the ledge that is on the same side of the lava pool as me, nor can I see any buttons across on the other side of the pool. The ledge on the same side as me, which I am asuming is the right one, is too dark up there to make out a button.

Anyway, looks like I am going to have to skip mission 2 but my question is, will any other levels require precision arrow-shooting across distance? Thanks.
    Last edited by Cigam; 1st Dec 2017 at 08:27.

No. There shouldn't be. But I can give you a hint on how the shoot the button.

First, you want to stand at this position being close to the two rocks near the edge. You can use the walk forward slowly key to keep from falling off. Pic1

Next, you want to ready you bow and aim like what you can see in this pic. Pic2

I hope that helps.

Thank you so much for that. Still cannot see any button but what does that matter when you can learn to stand at a particular spot and aim so that the middle top of your reticle coincides with a dark blob on the wall Thanks again, problem solved.