TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Rebellion of the Builder 2: Mission 4 "A City with Problems"

The Rebellion of the Builder 2: Mission 4 "A City with Problems"

Need Help in Mission 4. on Normal
    I have the request to kill the Monster, and it is in the Warehouse, but i need a orange key, where can i find it? i have a red key. And how i can climb the ladder on the starting point first house? And i need the key by the first guy at the starting point.

Quote Originally Posted by -Terra- View Post
    Need Help in Mission 4. on Normal
    I have the request to kill the Monster, and it is in the Warehouse, but i need a orange key, where can i find it? i have a red key. And how i can climb the ladder on the starting point first house? And i need the key by the first guy at the starting point.
    Orange key - look around in a t-shaped dark alcove (can turn on light switch on wall) on the first floor of water plant (monster is there not in warehouse).

That ladder is meant to help getting down, not up.

Greg's key - climb over & look behind a wooden fence, Saria makes remark when near it

Finished mission 3, found both secrets and 1.200/1.200 loot.
    Another mission with great gameplay. Honestly I donīt like mazes, but this one was okay - and full of treebeasts and giant spiders... Not suitable for arachnophobics
    It gave me a real challenge on deathwish difficulty.

Edit: The story is incredibe gripping, too!

Edit 2:

Stuck in the fourth mission. I should help Arthur by getting rid of a monster at the water plant. I assume the monster hides in the secret room in the first foor next to the orange elevator room (I can see a secret door there). Where is the switch?

Nevermind, I found the monster. But the closed secret door in the first floor remains mysterious....
    Last edited by Thinking Robot; 7th Aug 2017 at 14:27.

i think mission 4 has a issue? grabbing loot of guard in house worth 50 cause one objective to get red for helping people get loot? then game ends

well now it someone is ok,have no idea why it did that
    Last edited by downwinder; 7th Aug 2017 at 19:29.

Quote Originally Posted by downwinder View Post
    i think mission 4 has a issue? grabbing loot of guard in house worth 50 cause one objective to get red for helping people get loot? then game ends

well now it someone is ok,have no idea why it did that
    Saria can't steal (like Garrett can) so if KO'ing guards with a purse be sure to pick them up when their body (not the purse) is highlighted to avoid failing the game. It'll still look like you're taking the purse but nothing is added to your loot total.

i figured it out but thank you

bit of help please mission 4 how do i find jewel for the pagan people by fire,i think they are the last of the 3 i need to get access to king,also how do i open dry well? and how do i get passed guard next to blacksmiths room,also that one part where you hear the thief talking to a guy behind a door,i knocked him out was that ok? cause i dont have a way into the house now?
    Last edited by downwinder; 7th Aug 2017 at 22:06.

@downwinder: go find a switch in the sewers to open well

I need help. I can not find the red key. I have an orange key already.

@soldi: red key is in the other storehouse on a workbench. The lock is in the waterworks, from there go outside, further to Greg, then right around the corner to the end of this house. Here around the corner is the entrance to the storehouse you're looking for, IIRC.

Thanx, UliB! Then where's the metal gear?

@soldi: back in waterworks

Picture here

Exactly! Where were my eyes? Thanks again!

I can't get into the power plant. I assume it is the building with two mechanist guards outside it, near a bridge. I don't have a key for the metal door they are guarding, nor for the barred gate nearby at water level, and there's no way in from above.

Quote Originally Posted by Marbrien View Post
    I can't get into the power plant. I assume it is the building with two mechanist guards outside it, near a bridge. I don't have a key for the metal door they are guarding, nor for the barred gate nearby at water level, and there's no way in from above.
    Did you get the task from Arthur? You must have a scroll in the inventory. Show this scroll to the mechanists at the gate a few times. They must open the gate.

Quote Originally Posted by Soldi View Post
    Did you get the task from Arthur? You must have a scroll in the inventory. Show this scroll to the mechanists at the gate a few times. They must open the gate.
    No, it's from doing Greg's task, after helping him he gives you a scroll and power plant guards will let you in.

Yes, this is my mistake.

I'm trying to get into the castle to see the king. I've done all the helper tasks. The guard wont let me in. Apparently i have a bad reputation with the townsfolk? All the other patrolling guards are knocked out or dead. Anyone else not a helper is knocked out. This is on normal btw.

EDIT: Nevermind i got in.
    Last edited by ciscokidd73; 10th Aug 2017 at 10:19.

Need some help:I've helped the 3 villagers (Greg, Arthur and Willow) but the castle guard still won't let me in the gate. The objective "After helping enough people...go see Arthur to get in the castle as a guest" is checked off, but another objective "What's this?...find some way to be a guest in King Magnus' castle" is unchecked. Have I done something out of order?

Quote Originally Posted by recluse View Post
    Need some help:I've helped the 3 villagers (Greg, Arthur and Willow) but the castle guard still won't let me in the gate. The objective "After helping enough people...go see Arthur to get in the castle as a guest" is checked off, but another objective "What's this?...find some way to be a guest in King Magnus' castle" is unchecked. Have I done something out of order?
    After you help the three names mentioned, return to Arthur. He will give you what you need.

Where is Arthur i have been all over it seems but will keep looking. I have helped Willow and Greg.

Never mind as soon as I posted I found him!!
    Last edited by pwl; 10th Aug 2017 at 18:56.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricebug View Post
    After you help the three names mentioned, return to Arthur. He will give you what you need.
    I went back to him but he just stands there. This is the order in which I helped the villagers: Greg, then Arthur, then Willow. I returned to Arthur before helping Willow. Maybe I should have returned to him last? My install is up to date; I will try again from an earlier save.
    Last edited by recluse; 10th Aug 2017 at 21:46. Reason: spoiler

Did you try moving away a few steps (even jump back over the fence), wait a bit then reapproach Arthur? He can be touchy but I could get him to respond by persisting. I know if you return to him after doing all three quests, after he thanks you for his you had to sort of 'leave & come back' to get the castle entry.

Quote Originally Posted by Dahenjo View Post
    Did you try moving away a few steps (even jump back over the fence), wait a bit then reapproach Arthur? He can be touchy but I could get him to respond by persisting. I know if you return to him after doing all three quests, after he thanks you for his you had to sort of 'leave & come back' to get the castle entry.
    I got Arthur's recommendation, thanks for the help (was looking for a scroll or letter in my inventory but I guess there isn't one?) Not sure if it matters but this is the order in which I completed the tasks
    : 1: Greg 2: Power plant/Mechanists- 3: Arthur's task/Water plant- 4: return to Arthur for reward- 5: Willow 6:Back to Arthur for recommendation

The order in which you help the citizens does not matter. Have you found the 4th citizen? You can find him above the power plant.

Quote Originally Posted by recluse View Post
    I got Arthur's recommendation, thanks for the help (was looking for a scroll or letter in my inventory but I guess there isn't one?)
    Yeah, it's confusing because you don't get an actual scroll in inventory as you do from Greg to get in power plant (even though you don't have to show it, just possess it), plus during the interaction with Arthur it seems like he gives you something. It was requested to have a real scroll but wasn't added. Word travels fast though and the castle guard will let you in when you present yourself.