TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Rebellion of the Builder 2: Mission 5 "The Secret of the Occult Woods"

I managed to run and fight my way through the spider tunnels and entered the portal to the temple but I had my health reduced to 2 with no health potions or fruit anywhere. Way too many spiders in the tunnels and almost impossible to sneak past them due to the lack of shadows with all them mushrooms lighting up the place although some on the ground can be put out by slashing them with a sword but it doesn't help much.
    Last edited by onetruekeeper; 2nd Sep 2017 at 03:23.

Quote Originally Posted by Dahenjo View Post
    @HH - in the room where Saria says it's unusually warm, there's a flange on a column.
    I don't recall where that is but I know where the room is with a big switch sticking out of a column but it doesn't react to anything I've tried to do with it.

Did you try placing the air talisman on it?

How do I get to the top most floating rock cannot I jump to it

Quote Originally Posted by uhai View Post
    How do I get to the top most floating rock cannot I jump to it
    You can't, but if you look at it closely from below you'll discover what to do...

thanks understand arrows now

I'm having trouble just finding that area of the spider tunnels again to progress onward.
    It seems that some paths have been blocked

Are you at the second section? (Or the first section if you're thinking about the way the 3rd mission's layout)

Search the area with the big red spider beast. (In the 3rd mission, you'll see a huge web covering the tunnel that required a fire arrow to take it out.)

I was in the one closer to town, with the dead body & book and three large red spiders. None of them have that passage, and I couldn't find the hole to the surface near the tumbled corpse. On my way, now!

Hello, need some help getting started. The objective says "Go to the area Garrett found..." but I do not know what it is referring to. I also did not recognise this area from their descriptions in the cutscenes.

Any direction would be great, even if it is only to say which set of spider caves it is in, the nearest ones or the ones at the other end of the level.

Remember where Garrett said "Hmmm..." in the 3rd mission?
    There was a big web with two statues and some lit gems behind it. You'll want to go there. Garrett kinda talks about this in a cut-scene before the 4th mission.

Ah, thanks. I remembered the hmm but thought it might be for the giant spider. Was too busy panic running away from spiders to get to an exit to stop and take in surroundings

Now stuck exiting the level. Warped back to starting gate but game did not exit. Only objective left was the free Kurshoks one so reloaded to just before warping to the arena section, but could not unlock their cell with the key as the lock does not highlight.

So is it intended that you cannot exit without helping them? The way the objective is worded, it sounds like an optional task. And if it is mandatory, how do you actually do it? Thanks.
    Last edited by Cigam; 15th Dec 2017 at 18:10.

That objective was suppose to be optional, but it can be easily done. Just make sure that Egyptian Guards are not in the path from the prison to the portal. You can find the key on of the guard's hip within the lower floor.

On Average I only saw two guards on that path, and they were both KOed already. So I went back and moved their bodies to places that were not on the path between cells and portal, but still no unlocking that cell door as doorlock remained unfrobable.

I restarted and avoided triggering that objective and completed the mission OK. Probably just a glitch, but regardless the Mermen/maids are on their own
    Last edited by Cigam; 16th Dec 2017 at 23:19.

Bit stuck. Already completed this mission on Average so I am doubly puzzled

Have moved 4 statues to make panel light up.
    Have placed a talisman on the slider to expose other talisman.
    Have placed second talisman on pedestal to open trapdoor.
    Pressed floor buttons to open space walk section.
    Picked up item from central pedestal then returned to 4 stature area...

That's it, how do I proceed? I have tried all sorts of crazy running around but I never teleport.

So am I forgetting some switch somewhere? Or are there any tips on how to do the teleport trigger dance?

Ok. Playing it normally, your next objective is to go back to where you came from. But if you want to get in the hidden section of this mission, do this.
    After getting the time stone on the center pedestal, grab a body and take it to the four statue puzzle room. Set it down on two of the center platforms and then stand on the other two. If done correctly, you should teleport.

Thanks, but not sure what you mean by centre platforms? There is a bit in the centre of that room that is made up of six smaller squares by six smaller squares, but no platforms I can see?

Sorry, I meant the floor Pressure Plates.

All sorted now, have Jaunted to the secret place. Thanks again.

Could someone tell me where is the Air Talisman? I searched in all sarcophagi, but I still can't find it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aemanyl View Post
    Could someone tell me where is the Air Talisman? I searched in all sarcophagi, but I still can't find it.
    It's in one of the sarcophagi but you may have to lean in or be at a certain angle to see it.

I don't know what to do in the pressureplate room. I moved all statues to its right place. Now what?

There're angels who playThief and angels who don't ........ both go to heaven ............
    Dare to join .............

Ok. Here's what that did. If they're in their correct spots, you should see that picture of Nut light up. This will open up the passage in the room next to the hall that has the fire elemental stone.

i found this mission on hardest setting to be the hardest in entire series,the spider cave part ofcourse,it was about non stop running to get key off dead guy while not getting hit by the spider magical vomit spray,not enough gear to do it clean due to amount of light

i love it and it gave me a great rush to beat it,ty gort,its time to create the gort airlines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12