TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Rebellion of the Builder 2: Mission 7 "An Unwilling Secret Travel"

The Rebellion of the Builder 2: Mission 7 "An Unwilling Secret Travel"

Ok, i have some Problems.

I am now in the Unterground by the keeper, mage and knights? there are 3 tasks they i have to do with mind and strong?
    I am in the keeper libary and i have no idea what iam doing there also in the city or in the mage libary.
    Last edited by -Terra-; 9th Aug 2017 at 05:27.

If you mean the test to the left, you have to frob the light of the stone statues in a certain order. If done right, you will teleport to a upside down area. If you experience this, you are on the right path...

However, I am stuck in the second test (the one to the middle). The crystal lies hidden behind a mural in the hall to the left. Where is the switch?

Edit: Found it!
    there is a tiny keyhole right next to it, but a key is needed. Found the key....

Edit 2:

The test to the right (keeper test) in these zombie-infested area was by far the hardest one. The fourth seal, the book, was extremely well hidden an finding it didn´t do it at all...

These tests are really hard!

Glad I finished mission 7. Fond 0/1 secrets - it seems to be a super-secret
    Last edited by Thinking Robot; 8th Aug 2017 at 17:59.

what pattern do i put into the panel? i tried the 4 pattern and varied it a bit but nothing

I must be missing something in the keeper test area with the invincible zombie keepers. I got all 4 items and put them where they're supposed to go, got into the spider area, got the statue, activated the portal and ported back to the top of the entrance area. now what? the door I came in is not open or is frobbable. What else is there to do in here?

Do you mean you ported back outside the building? If so you're supposed to go back inside and down below, but you're saying the front doors are locked now?

again i ask please what pattern do i put in to keep going in center keeper trail

I'm in the big tomb and looking for a way up to the third floor. Need a key for double door in central room, probably.
    Last edited by UliB; 9th Aug 2017 at 01:04.

ulib that key is on second floor of tomb in a tomb,2 ghost hammer haunts walk the area,just blind from the statue in middle

@downwinder: this situation was on first floor, there was the key for second floor

ulib both first floor has a key on blind from from statue to get to second floor and second floor has blind frob from statue for key to third floor

wow i figured it out
    Last edited by downwinder; 9th Aug 2017 at 01:53.

Thanks downwinder, found it. Key was also on first floor, on another statue. Now i entered a new area at floor two and found key for floor 3.

i got lucky and found what i needed

Quote Originally Posted by ValmontPhl View Post
    What else is there to do in here?
    Final goal in each of the three tasks is to activate a purple crystal by hitting it with your sword. This crystal ist floating in the middle of the top floor of the keeper area

Found secret : keeper-zombie area, small garden with keeper stone, climb brick-wall

Quote Originally Posted by Thinking Robot View Post
    Final goal in each of the three tasks is to activate a purple crystal by hitting it with your sword. This crystal ist floating in the middle of the top floor of the keeper area
    Woo hoo! I went right before i saw the spectral swordsman, thanks

I need help. I can not find the book and the keeper's rosary. And I do not understand what to do in the left passage of the test?

Quote Originally Posted by Soldi View Post
    I need help. I can not find the book and the keeper's rosary. And I do not understand what to do in the left passage of the test?
    To which book are you referring? The one that goes on one of the four tables?

It's not a rosary but a medallion and can be found in the hands of a statue on the 2nd level.

For the library trial:

1. On each side of the library is a statue. Running into the two statues will take you around in circles. There’s something else you have to do in conjunction with the statues.
    2. Look at the center bookcase, on the top shelf. See the frobbable book? Read it.
    3. Now go to one of the teleporting statues and walk into it again. Doesn't matter which one.
    4. Return to the same book and read it again.
    5. Go into the arms of a teleporter statue again.
    6. This time, you’ll be whisked to the outside front gates.
    7. Return to the library and frob the book a third time. This time, go to BOTH statues.
    8. A door will present itself. Enter.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricebug View Post
    To which book are you referring? The one that goes on one of the four tables?

It's not a rosary but a medallion and can be found in the hands of a statue on the 2nd level.

For the library trial:

1. On each side of the library is a statue. Running into the two statues will take you around in circles. There’s something else you have to do in conjunction with the statues.
    2. Look at the center bookcase, on the top shelf. See the frobbable book? Read it.
    3. Now go to one of the teleporting statues and walk into it again. Doesn't matter which one.
    4. Return to the same book and read it again.
    5. Go into the arms of a teleporter statue again.
    6. This time, you’ll be whisked to the outside front gates.
    7. Return to the library and frob the book a third time. This time, go to BOTH statues.
    8. A door will present itself. Enter.
    Actually the key is in hands of statue, the medallion is in a room near where you head up the stairs.

I didn't find that the frobbable book had any effect and got to the door you mention just by walking into the statues in a certain order that I never figured out, but without ever touching that book.

Thanx all! I finished mission!

third and final trial for me. keeper-zombie area. I've found 3 of the four table items, but can't find the book. It is apparently well hidden. Can somebody provide a hint (or spoil) please?

In a readable it mentions an arrow unlocking a keyhole in a certain place.

Hello all I am loving this campaign, but in this mission some of the doors are disappearing it is in the keeper compound. This has happened on occasion is there a fix for this? I will try to do a clean up of folders/files.

Any ideas on this problem I have uninstalled reinstalled campaign I am using fmselect I also loaded original missions and played for awhile without problem.

View post on imgur.com
    ******** async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8">

View post on imgur.com
    ******** async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8">

It is kind hard to hide from zombies if your door is gone!!!
    Last edited by pwl; 12th Aug 2017 at 12:24.

Was hoping GORT or Ricebug would reply on that, they could look at it in dromed. I don't recall any doors disappearing in this mission. There were only one or two in other missions during testing that were fixed. Did this happen on earlier TROTB2 missions or just this one?