TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Rebellion of the Builder 2: Mission 9 "The Forgotten Kingdom"

Ah, I finally figured it out - thanks!

Solution: The statues needed to be hit with a sword in a certain order and with a certain number of strikes

Small hint about RGB Puzzle if you dont want use picture with solution.

Ghost tell you that you need do something with stars on floors in 3 differend colors.

Stars have differend colors but all have same pattern.

BUT... think about stars position on the floor, stairs and 4 balcony.

I need help with the RGB-puzzle.

I know what to do and I assume I only have to frob some red and green levers, because four red stars are oriented in a wrong way and two other green stars are oriented upside down.. But I still have no idea how to orientate myself around all these levers...
    Last edited by Thinking Robot; 15th Aug 2017 at 15:29.

@Thinking Robot - it has to do with the location of the red-green-blue floor tiles containing stars (not how the stars are oriented within each tile), like where they physically are in the building's 'floor plan'. If you imagine that the front doors to the palace are at the bottom, you want to throw the switches in each group that correspond to where they would be and with all other switches turned off. Ricebug posted a blatant spoiler if you still need it.

Thanks for the spoilers. Now I finally made it!

Can someone tell me where the entrance to the castle.
    Thanks
    Silent Warrior
    Last edited by Silent Warrior; 15th Aug 2017 at 20:27.

Never mind, I found the entrance, The thing is that when I went on tip of the opening, I did not drop into the hole. There should have spider webs to show the player to use your s]word on it.
    Silent Warrior

location of red and green keys

Where are the red and green keys please? I already have the blue key
    Thanks

I am in the underground and trying to get the blue key. At the end of the water tunnel, there are 4 statues and a cray creature. Boy, I wish I could hold my breath like this creature.:wot Anyway, can someone tell me where is the blue key.
    thank you
    Silent Warrior

@Silent Warrior: it's right in the middle of that "room" and it'll highlight when you get close. It's possible to take no damage getting it.

Also please put spoiler cover over your last posts, others may not want to see those details.

Quote Originally Posted by bigalexjones66 View Post
    Where are the red and green keys please? I already have the blue key.
    Thanks
    How/where did you get the blue key? The others are needed first to get it, usually.

thank you very much
    Silent Warrior

Hi, i am stuck, how can i enter the castle, pls?
    I searched all 3 parts of the lost city, and caves with burricks, found one secret, and now can't go further. what did i miss out?
    oh and is there something to do with spider hole next to the lost market? those beasts eat me in seconds even i cut the spider net below with my sword
    Last edited by Cheela; 18th Aug 2017 at 11:43.

@Cheela - you're close to where you enter, look in building near that deadly spider hole.

Quote Originally Posted by Dahenjo View Post
    @Cheela - you're close to where you enter, look in building near that deadly spider hole.
    do you mean the building with 2 safes and 2 not frobbable doors with movable switches? i can hear there spiders hissing but can't see any holes or caves
    i think i have to turn on the generator first, right?

Edit: got it, thank you! i just loved to sneak around easily in darkness so i didn't turn on the lights...
    Last edited by Cheela; 19th Aug 2017 at 05:23.

Where is the greenhouse area with the statue puzzle? I have all the colored keys- green, red and blue. Also, I see a panel on the floor in front of the statue in the fountain room. Does it open?

Quote Originally Posted by Ricebug View Post
    To get to the hidden mission: push all the books in that you pulled out. Now spell this with the books: DOS_FTW
    I made this but what happens then?
    and what about the second secret? the first i found in the lost city, near the generator building
    Is something to do with the enlightened but empty fire stand/holder in the greenhouse?
    there is a closed chest in the room with lot of beds, i think the guards' bedroom, can it be opened?
    Last edited by Cheela; 19th Aug 2017 at 16:25.

Once you do the book thing, go to the room downstairs with all the crates. Grab the claw hammer.

2. Go back upstairs, find the bedroom with the bullseye target, and throw the hammer at it.

3. A key should have appeared on the nearby nightstand.

That should get you going.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheela View Post
    and what about the second secret? the first i found in the lost city, near the generator building
    Look in the feasting hall.

I'm stuck where does the key appear after you complete the book puzzle? Should you hear a sound when it is complete?
    Are the books supposed to be out or in?

I have done the book puzzle four times now and no key??? What is the trick I have spelledBrian-Hues does the key appear in the depression in the floor ???

Can someone give me some help??

@pwl - yes, the key is under the floor plate around the A/B/C/D shelves, you can hear it open if you're somewhat near that section. Make sure no other books are pulled out and use a 'space': BRIAN_HUES then it should open.

I will have to try from another save because I have tried 4 times with no key? and using the space that is shown in one of the screen shots in an earlier post. I will try one more time if it doesn't work I'll will use the skip cheat.

Ok I finally got it for those having trouble I made a mistake what I thought was theN shelf was actually the M shelf DOHH!!
    Last edited by pwl; 22nd Aug 2017 at 21:54.

Ok stuck again! This level is kicking my arse! where or what do you do with the gauntlet I have looked everywhere and went to see the king several times and no luck???? I even tried to drop it into the huge pot or vase thing on the same floor that you get it

@pwl - this is one of the hardest imo, almost a campaign in itself. The gauntlet goes on a pedestal in one of Brian's chambers (red key).