TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: The Rebellion of the Builder 2: Mission 10 "Sir Edward's Plan of Invention"

The Rebellion of the Builder 2: Mission 10 "Sir Edward's Plan of Invention"

question how does that ice tunnel jump work? no matter what i try i either hit my head stopping all momentum,i tried standing/crouched,going slow at first as not to hit head,best i was able to do was get to middle,so whats the trick to clearing blue ice of death
    Last edited by downwinder; 9th Aug 2017 at 22:04.

well this is the only regular mission i cant seem to beat,due to ice tunnel jump,i might have to open dromed and figure out how to place myself on other side to complete it?

also anyone know what is needed to access the hidden missions?

Quote Originally Posted by downwinder View Post
    well this is the only regular mission i cant seem to beat,due to ice tunnel jump,i might have to open dromed and figure out how to place myself on other side to complete it?

also anyone know what is needed to access the hidden missions?
    The ice tube is difficult. When you're at the top of the tube, gently move forward, staying in the center. Once gravity starts taking you down, let go of your mouse and keyboard. You should fly across the room and land on the opposite side.

How the Lever Puzzle work by the FireGuards? (Found it!)

Other Question:
    I am in the Room with the Blue Water Crystal? How i get it? the blue crystals makes me mad^^
    Last edited by -Terra-; 10th Aug 2017 at 17:40.

Ooh yer making me SO MAD!!!
    There's a way through there without 'getting the blues', just crouch and go real slow.

It's possible to climb on the statue holding ice crystal and jump back to the starting point without returning the way you came.

i tryed what ricebug said to do on ice jump but it dont work

the girl always moves like she is on a speed potion so she goes either to fast and hits her head,you cant crouch cause as soon as you get enough speed you stand automaticly and if you try to recrouch it stops momentum

i feel it should have had more then one way to go or add rope arrows ro get across or some magical floating things,i just dont see why after 50+ attempts its did not work once

i am just going to pass on this on,and wait for the 3 secret missions to be revieled

Ricebug's hint worked for me at the very first attempt. When the tunnel gets steep and you accelerate without pressing keys, just let it go and do nothing.

ty all for help
    Last edited by downwinder; 12th Aug 2017 at 20:04.

I dont know what to do.

I collect Fire Crystal, i have Garrett in jail and two closed doors. Im stuck. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Debosy View Post
    I dont know what to do.

I collect Fire Crystal, i have Garrett in jail and two closed doors. Im stuck. :/
    Sounds like the same thing happened with me. Presumably you haven't had any conversation with Garrett - he just blanks you? I had to restart the mission - or at least from an early save ?- as I think what should happen is : after you have a conversation with Garrett about the key to his cell one of the double doors will have become unlocked allowing you to proceed.

Quote Originally Posted by Sagittal View Post
    Sounds like the same thing happened with me. Presumably you haven't had any conversation with Garrett - he just blanks you? I had to restart the mission - or at least from an early save ?- as I think what should happen is : after you have a conversation with Garrett about the key to his cell one of the double doors will have become unlocked allowing you to proceed.
    Yeah, he not react on me.

Garrett didn't react when you approached his cell? There is supposed to be a conversation then Saria goes to find cell key, also there is access to the double-doors nearby.

Quote Originally Posted by Dahenjo View Post
    Garrett didn't react when you approached his cell? There is supposed to be a conversation then Saria goes to find cell key, also there is access to the double-doors nearby.
    Yes, exactly. What you describe didn't happen the first time - I knocked all mech's/mages out but Garrett remained totally unresponsive in his cell. After looking in vain for a hidden key or switch anywhere in the place I restarted the mission completely and when I got to the point of approaching Garrett this time the conversation started fine. All was well after that. I think Debosy had the same issue.

@Sagittal - did you do anything before KOing the two guards near Garrett's cell, such as get the fire crystal or enter that area at opposite end?

Quote Originally Posted by Dahenjo View Post
    @Sagittal - did you do anything before KOing the two guards near Garrett's cell, such as get the fire crystal or enter that area at opposite end?
    Yes, quite possibly I had done everything at the opposite end before KOing both mechs although I believe I probably KOd the easier patrolling mech beforehand. I had KOd the mage in the passageway at the bottom of the stairs early on. On the successful restart of the mission I let the mage get to the room with the cell and then rushed him and the male mech with the blackjack - whereupon the conversation with Garrett started and all went ok..

Thanks, in testing I never got the fire crystal before freeing Garrett, so that may be the problem but will let GORT know to see what he says. I think it may be assumed Garrett is so close to where you enter that you'll find him before going that far, also your first objective is to find him asap.