TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: A copy of Komag's old Fm archive

bikerdude

A copy of Komag's old Fm archive

Evening

I haven't been on here for months, and dont have a use for this forum account anymore.

While clearing out all my old thief stuff I remembered I have a full copy of Komag's archive, grab it before I empty my cloud drive -

- mega

Be ware its a tad large at 9GB.

Sounds like you need to provide a key along with the link:

To access this folder/file, you will need its Decryption key.
    If you do not have the key, contact the creator of the link.

I see the links seem to work over at TDM's forum. See the 2nd post down in the link I provide here. Looks like many T1, T2, and T3 fan missions are part of Komag's repository, so some folks here may be interested in grabbing them before they're gone/lost, as I think it came up recently that Komag's normal website is/was unavailable and so it was hard to find certain missions.

http://forums.thedarkmod.com/topic/1...g-a-step-back/

Here is a permanent copy of Komag's DVD's on my mega account: https://mega.nz/#F!QfZG0AZA!cGHPc2Fu708Uuo4itvMARQ

As long as mega doesn't shut down they will always be available at that link, I won't delete my account or wipe them off there.

I thought between cheapthiefmissions and south quarter, all released missions were hosted. Are there really missing missions in the komag archive?

Is it worthwhile for someone who already has all the missions from the above websites to download the komag archive too?
    Last edited by TannisRoot; 18th Aug 2017 at 07:09.

As I recall Komag also had a lot of extra goodies besides missions....demos, wallpapers, icons, sounds etc.

Dóttirin klćđist oft móđur möttli
    The original KOMAG DVDs (with additional stuff) archive is about 32 GB.
    Last edited by Unna Oertdottir; 18th Aug 2017 at 18:27.

Man, even my shitty old FM Lady Sakura's Dragoneye is in this archive. I still remember that because I was an idiot it wouldn't run properly, I think the AIs wouldn't work, when I sent it to him so he had to fix it for me. Always felt kind of bad for making him go through the hassle of doing that.

Quote Originally Posted by Buccura View Post
    Man, even my shitty old FM Lady Sakura's Dragoneye is in this archive. I still remember that because I was an idiot it wouldn't run properly, I think the AIs wouldn't work, when I sent it to him so he had to fix it for me. Always felt kind of bad for making him go through the hassle of doing that.
    Laugh, but I've played that mission back in the day.